BY HERBAL ESSENCES

At A Glance
  • First-day-clean feel
  • Dry shampoo with color protection
  • Refreshing scent and cleansing boost
  • Powered by natural tapoica

• Es bueno? Quisiera usarlo! Pero no se si conseguirlo en ...2 Answers
  • Does this turn your hair white?2 Answers
  • Is it the best you've tried so far and how about the scent?10 Answers
Daniela A.
Snow hill, NC
Really loved this product! And has a very nice smell to it! I also like using urban to help my hair have more volume in my hair! I would say about 2-3 days with out washing would be good! And it's more on the cheap side!
Alexis M.
It is s great product if you are in a rush and you need a little volume or your hair is greasy. It's one I have been using for awhile now and I will never go back to my old products I'm highly satisfied with this product.
Krystal S.
Howell, NJ
This is the second dry shampoo I'm trying and so far, I really like it. It doesn't leave white residue. The product is easy to use. It gives me a little extra volume. It smells amazing. It's affordable and easy to find in stores.
Veronica E.
Love this dry shampoo. It smells amazing and I find it’s pretty good for my color - treated hair. It’s very affordable and A very good product. No residues, it looks like you hair. Would definitely buy it all over again
Makayla B.
Sparks, NV
Let me start off by saying Herbal Essences Color Me Happy Dry Shampoo smells AMAZING. It adds wonderful volume to my oily hair, is safe on my color treated hair, and smells so good. One of my favorite dry shampoos ever!
Jessica M.
Wilmington, NC
I try to use the color me happy products whenever using herbal's stuff. This dry shampoo is better than tresemmes in my opinion, which is the only other one I've used. It doesn't give off the white-ish tent other dry shampoos do. I would recommend this product
Stephanie C.
Paulden , AZ
Love this stuff. Love the smell. Smells like roses. I use ever couple of days or when my hair is oily. I haven't used many other products but this seems really good. There isn't any residue and I would definitely buy again.
Sarah L.
Love this stuff! Helps me get one or two extra days in before having to wash my hair. It doesn't leave any residue like some of the other brands I've tried. And it smells so good!!! I will be buying this product again!
Marisol P.
Hayward, CA
Okay this stuff smells good but I don't feel like it's that great of a dry shampoo. I feel like I have to spray a lot just for it to really work. I may have gotten a bad batch but so far I'm not impressed by the quality.
Kaylan M.
Richmond, VA
First of all, this dry shampoo smells AMAZING!! The product is gentle enough for daily use and does not cake on your scalp or come out white like similar products. For the price, this is the best quality and I definitely recommend giving it a try.
Zesmin M.
Los Angeles, CA
Is it the best you've tried so far and how about the scent?
Christine K.
North Augusta, SC
Has anyone tried this ? What do you think compared to others?
kimberly w.
Leominster, MA
does this leave a white cast on dark hair?
Ashley G.
Does this product last 24hrs or do I have to constantly reapply?
Sedona C.
Stanton, CA
Do it have a strong overwhelming smell to it?