BY HERBAL ESSENCES #41 in Dry Shampoo

At A Glance
  • First-day-clean feel
  • Dry shampoo with color protection
  • Refreshing scent and cleansing boost
  • Powered by natural tapoica

• Es bueno? Quisiera usarlo! Pero no se si conseguirlo en ...2 Answers
  • Does this turn your hair white?2 Answers
  • Is it the best you've tried so far and how about the scent?10 Answers
Courtney K.
Not bad for a drugstore dry shampoo. It absorbs more oil than many other brands I've tried, but it does leave your hair looking a little powdery. If you brush it through really really well, you can sometimes get the powdery look to go away, so I'll give this four stars.
Angel T.
Crawford, MS
This product is okay. I don't really use it much, unless i use it on my weave. It smells pretty good and kinda leaves a white residue. i would say you could go about 2/3 more days with out washing your hair if you use this product.
Ashley P.
Hialeah, FL
This product smells delightful, not too strong but feels fresh, isn't very pricey at all, having fantasy hair colors makes washing your hair often a problem which is why I always turn to this product which usually lasts me about 2-3 days gives me a time before another wash.
Ariana P.
I like this products, it does the job, however it's not my favorite. It leaves behind more of a white powder than other products of tried & leaves the hair feeling super thick, almost the same feeling you get when you have a lot of hairspray in your hair. It does smell really good though!
Adriana K.
Manchester, TN
I like this dry shampoo but it's not one of my favorites but it's a good product for the price. The smell is amazing but if you have darker hair you might want to find a different one cause it can leave your hair looking dusty.
Melissa G.
San Antonio, TX
I have to admit, this hair does remove oils and extends the length of my wash by a day or 2 but, I would never buy it again. Nowhere on this bottle does it say not for dark hair so I bought it and I thought it was fine but, I quickly realized, when I'm in the sun, it looks like I just poured baby powder on my scalp. There should be a disclaimer or a different dry shampoo specifically for dark hair cause baby powder hair is not attractive. Luckily, the bottle didn't go to waste, my grandma loved it since she has white hair, being the only reason I give two stars, but there should be a disclaimer. I looked silly a whole day before realizing what a terrible mistake I had made.
Tiffany O.
Sacramento, CA
This dry shampoo smells amazing it does leave my hair smelling clean and fresh and is great at taking out oil. However, this leaves residue especially if you have darker hair and it leaves your hair stiff if you spray too much.
Kelly M.
Lewisville, TX
I absolutely LOVE this brand. Only one I use anymore. This product is wonderful if your short on time and don't have time for am actual shower. No residue and smells great!
Jhosselyn V.
Pasadena, TX
It's a good dry shampoo it keeps you from looking oily
I'm a cosmetologist & I mean it's good but I would get something else If i want to take care of my hair I did it only for 1 day because my hair was starting to look oily
Vannessa C.
Smells amazing, it's my go to dry shampoo! It lasts me a long time, don't need much, and unlike other brands I've tried, it's way smoother. It does have the typical residue most dry shampoos have but that's if you spray too close. Otherwise it's very much worth the price!
Zesmin M.
Los Angeles, CA
Is it the best you've tried so far and how about the scent?
Christine K.
North Augusta, SC
Has anyone tried this ? What do you think compared to others?
kimberly w.
Leominster, MA
does this leave a white cast on dark hair?
Ashley G.
Does this product last 24hrs or do I have to constantly reapply?
Sedona C.
Stanton, CA
Do it have a strong overwhelming smell to it?