BY HERBAL ESSENCES #40 in Dry Shampoo

At A Glance
  • First-day-clean feel
  • Dry shampoo with color protection
  • Refreshing scent and cleansing boost
  • Powered by natural tapoica

• Es bueno? Quisiera usarlo! Pero no se si conseguirlo en ...2 Answers
  • Does this turn your hair white?2 Answers
  • Is it the best you've tried so far and how about the scent?10 Answers
Hannah C.
Trafford, PA
Love this product but can’t really find it anywhere. Most likely to be found in Target, Walmart, or Giant Eagle/large grocery stores. Smells light fun and florals. The products moved and brushes through the hair well. Have bought many times over.
Megan M.
This is a pretty good dry shampoo! It’s smells great and doesn’t leave any white residue on darker roots or hair. I wish the can was a little bigger for the price and it isn’t the most long lasting dry shampoo ever but it’s still really good!
Adriana K.
Manchester, TN
I like this dry shampoo but it's not one of my favorites but it's a good product for the price. The smell is amazing but if you have darker hair you might want to find a different one cause it can leave your hair looking dusty.
Melissa G.
San Antonio, TX
I have to admit, this hair does remove oils and extends the length of my wash by a day or 2 but, I would never buy it again. Nowhere on this bottle does it say not for dark hair so I bought it and I thought it was fine but, I quickly realized, when I'm in the sun, it looks like I just poured baby powder on my scalp. There should be a disclaimer or a different dry shampoo specifically for dark hair cause baby powder hair is not attractive. Luckily, the bottle didn't go to waste, my grandma loved it since she has white hair, being the only reason I give two stars, but there should be a disclaimer. I looked silly a whole day before realizing what a terrible mistake I had made.
Tiffany O.
Sacramento , CA
This dry shampoo smells amazing it does leave my hair smelling clean and fresh and is great at taking out oil. However, this leaves residue especially if you have darker hair and it leaves your hair stiff if you spray too much.
Baylee S.
Omg! This product, seriously, is heaven in a bottle! This dry shampoo is my saving grace, and no other dry shampoo compares. I don't notice any residue, and I can normally go 3-4 days without washing my hair. It's good stuff!
Vannessa C.
Smells amazing, it's my go to dry shampoo! It lasts me a long time, don't need much, and unlike other brands I've tried, it's way smoother. It does have the typical residue most dry shampoos have but that's if you spray too close. Otherwise it's very much worth the price!
Jhosselyn V.
Pasadena, TX
It's a good dry shampoo it keeps you from looking oily
I'm a cosmetologist & I mean it's good but I would get something else If i want to take care of my hair I did it only for 1 day because my hair was starting to look oily
Karine P.
8424 NW 56 th street suite BLA 0087, Doral, FL
I love this product. I recommend your curls are kept armed and hydrated. It is a light blend and leaves no white residue on the hair and the fragrance is fascinating.
Kelly M.
Lewisville, TX
I absolutely LOVE this brand. Only one I use anymore. This product is wonderful if your short on time and don't have time for am actual shower. No residue and smells great!
Zesmin M.
Los Angeles, CA
Is it the best you've tried so far and how about the scent?
Christine K.
North Augusta, SC
Has anyone tried this ? What do you think compared to others?
kimberly w.
Leominster, MA
does this leave a white cast on dark hair?
Ashley G.
Does this product last 24hrs or do I have to constantly reapply?
Sedona C.
Stanton, CA
Do it have a strong overwhelming smell to it?