BY HERBAL ESSENCES

At A Glance
  • First-day-clean feel
  • Dry shampoo with color protection
  • Refreshing scent and cleansing boost
  • Powered by natural tapoica

• Es bueno? Quisiera usarlo! Pero no se si conseguirlo en ...2 Answers
  • Does this turn your hair white?2 Answers
  • Is it the best you've tried so far and how about the scent?10 Answers
Danitta L.
Philadelphia , PA
I rate this shampoo a five stars because that’s what it is 5 STARS.. It hydrates your hair and keeps its super soft .. l don’t think no other shampoo is on its level it’s not pricey and it’s a good valued shampoo l recommend this to everyone
Kirsten C.
I love the color me products from Herbal Essence but they really don't work for my hair. I had to change dry shampoos because I would have to shampoo that night due to the residue and how oily my hair became after using. I have switched so I would not buy again. :(
Allison D.
Can't tell if I don't like this product or just dry shampoo in general. The smell is really obvious, let's be honest. And it only really lasts me an extra day without showering because it makes my hair gross and I don't like the texture
Ciara S.
Temecula, CA
I really wanted to love this dry shampoo because I am a fan of their Color Me Happy Shampoo and Conditioner, but I wasn't very impressed. I dye my hair a vibrant red so I do what I can to preserve my color and that includes not washing my hair every single day if I can help it. I have a lot of hair but fine hair and it tends to get oily by day 2 of no shampooing so I decided to try this. It was pretty easy to apply and it smells good, but it feels heavy and my hair felt coated... not "fresh" at all after a few hours. It's great if your in a bind and need to get rid of any oily sheen (and flat limp hair that comes with it) but I washed it out asap the next morning. I will say that this stuff does give your hair volume but beware of how much you put in and keep it as close to the roots as you can.
ⓜⓐⓡⓘⓢⓢⓐ L.
North Tonawanda
Love dry shampoo and this is definitely one of the better ones I’ve used. Some dry shampoos can weigh down your hair and leave it feeling gross and dirty. But this one doesn’t at all. Would definitely recommend purchasing this product.
Megan M.
This is a pretty good dry shampoo! It’s smells great and doesn’t leave any white residue on darker roots or hair. I wish the can was a little bigger for the price and it isn’t the most long lasting dry shampoo ever but it’s still really good!
Hannah C.
Trafford, PA
Love this product but can’t really find it anywhere. Most likely to be found in Target, Walmart, or Giant Eagle/large grocery stores. Smells light fun and florals. The products moved and brushes through the hair well. Have bought many times over.
Nicole H.
Mattydale, NY
I color my hair a lot so I don’t wash it everyday and this is exactly what I need to keep my hair from being unruly in between washes. It smells amazing and doesn’t leave that white residue most dry shampoos leave behind. Love this!
Megan O.
I don't use it on me I use it on my sister. She has really bad oily hair like the morning after she washes it no matter what we wash it with. It helps tremendously you can never tell she had oily hair. I buy the same one every time.
Angel T.
Crawford, MS
This product is okay. I don't really use it much, unless i use it on my weave. It smells pretty good and kinda leaves a white residue. i would say you could go about 2/3 more days with out washing your hair if you use this product.
Zesmin M.
Los Angeles, CA
Is it the best you've tried so far and how about the scent?
Christine K.
North Augusta, SC
Has anyone tried this ? What do you think compared to others?
kimberly w.
Leominster, MA
does this leave a white cast on dark hair?
Ashley G.
Does this product last 24hrs or do I have to constantly reapply?
Sedona C.
Stanton, CA
Do it have a strong overwhelming smell to it?