BY HERBAL ESSENCES #43 in Dry Shampoo

At A Glance
  • First-day-clean feel
  • Dry shampoo with color protection
  • Refreshing scent and cleansing boost
  • Powered by natural tapoica

• Es bueno? Quisiera usarlo! Pero no se si conseguirlo en ...2 Answers
  • Does this turn your hair white?2 Answers
  • Is it the best you've tried so far and how about the scent?10 Answers
magen G.
Prescott Vly, AZ
The smell of this is enough to make it amazing! The price isn’t bad and it does well for a dry shampoo, but this is legitimately the best smelling stuff ever. I used to use the shampoo and conditioner and this smells just as amazing and strong! Love love love
Emily M.
Mcdonough, GA
I love herbal essence I have been using their products since I was in middle school. Herbal essence dry shampoo is good is you don't have time to wash your hair everyday. It prevents greasy hair and make hair not noticeable that you didnt wash it
Sydney M.
You need to try this if you use dry shampoo on a regular basis. It's about the same as any other dry shampoo, but the fact that it smells ten times better than some other ones😍I will definitely restock on this
Samantha M.
Simi Valley, CA
I've been searching for a dry shampoo that doesn't make my hair feel dirtier, and unfortunately, this is not it.  I usually have to wash my hair every day and I've tried to go a day or two without washing with this product, and my hair felt so dirty and felt thick and gross.  There was white residue all over my already light colored hair.
Sussie C.
After a long night out I'm sure to wake up tired the Next day, and of course laziness kicks in and I don't want to wash my hair herbal essences color me happy dry shampoo is my go to dry shampoo its light and leaves your hair smelling amazing.
Makayla B.
Brooklyn Ctr, MN
I wasn't a fan of the smell of this product and wasn't my favorite dry shampoo but still got the job done hence the 4 stars. But I will probably stick with my other dry shampoos, only tried this one out because it was on clearance at target.
Mercae B.
Bremerton, WA
Really great to have after dying my hair when I couldn't wash my hair too often for risk of serious damage. I really like it for it's relative price, but it's not the most effective product. It smells nice and fresh, works relatively well, and is definitely a budget friendly product.
Danitta L.
Philadelphia , PA
I rate this shampoo a five stars because that’s what it is 5 STARS.. It hydrates your hair and keeps its super soft .. l don’t think no other shampoo is on its level it’s not pricey and it’s a good valued shampoo l recommend this to everyone
Arlene V.
Allentown , PA
Thought i would try a dry shampoo but its just not for me. I have very thick, curly hair and using this product made my hair very dry and look dull. I washed my hair the next day after applying it. Its just not for me.
Alyssa B.
Rogers, AR
Only 4 stars because I wish it smelled a little better. It still smells great but you'll understand if you ever use it! Kind of smells too much like hair spray. I was satisfied! It does work. But I like Dove dry shampoo better!
Zesmin M.
Los Angeles, CA
Is it the best you've tried so far and how about the scent?
Christine K.
North Augusta, SC
Has anyone tried this ? What do you think compared to others?
kimberly w.
Leominster, MA
does this leave a white cast on dark hair?
Ashley G.
Does this product last 24hrs or do I have to constantly reapply?
Sedona C.
Stanton, CA
Do it have a strong overwhelming smell to it?