BY HERBAL ESSENCES #39 in Dry Shampoo

At A Glance
  • First-day-clean feel
  • Dry shampoo with color protection
  • Refreshing scent and cleansing boost
  • Powered by natural tapoica

• Es bueno? Quisiera usarlo! Pero no se si conseguirlo en ...2 Answers
  • Does this turn your hair white?2 Answers
  • Is it the best you've tried so far and how about the scent?10 Answers
Amber L.
Cottage Grove, MN
Herbal Essence has been my favorite store brand to use over many years. It is high quality and affordable. This dry shampoo is great for dyed hair and leaves your hair feeling soft and fluffy. You can purchase it at any drug store or Beauty stores such as Ulta
Kristi G.
Rosemead, CA
The smell of this dry shampoo smells really nice. It doesn't leave a white residue after finish and it definitely does its job. It soaks up all the oil leaving your hair feeling really fresh and clean. Would recommended to people with their hair colored.
Vaness E.
Herbal essences is definitely my top choice for hair products such as shampoo conditioner and dry shampoo. This dry shampoo smells so good (like all of their products) and it does what it is supposed to do, while not making my hair look powdery or weird.
Deb B.
Frostburg, MD
I like this mainly because it doesn’t leave a haze in my bathroom for me to choke on when I use it and it works well. The price is great and leaves my hair looking like I just washed it. You don’t need to apply too much either, a little goes a long way.
Sara B.
Kewanee, IL
I always have been happy with the results of Herbal Essences products, They leave my hair clean and do not leave residue. Their smell is fresh without being overly strong. I would highly recommend this product to anyone wanting clean, fresh looking hair.
Danielle D.
Closter, NJ
Dry shampoos don't really work that well on my hair, it will get greasy a day after I wash it so I  have become very accustomed to trying out lots of different dry shampoos. This one, while not perfect, does the job. I can get through the day with my hair not looking awful and it smells nice too!
Arianna S.
This dry shampoo is so good! It smells amazing, and leaves your hair feeling fresh, and looking soft. It doesn't leave any residue, and lasts all day. I feel like I just got out of the shower, hahaha. I am definitely satisfied with this product.
Jennifer M.
Odessa, FL
I always find it funny when a dry shampoo will have a color version for color treated hair. It's dry shampoo not regular water based so it really doesn't matter. Anyhoo, huge dry shampoo fan so I have tried everything out there. I like how this works
Emily Z.
tempe, AZ
This is my favorite dry shampoo ever. I love the way it smells and it doesn't leave a weird film on my hair like some other dry shampoos do. It's so light-weight and I can go about three days without washing my hair on this product. I would buy this over and over again.
Clara N.
Saint Louis, MO
For the price this is a pretty good dry shampoo, it smells great and does what it is supposed to do. It does leave a more of a powdery residue on my hair than some other comparible brands do, which is why I knocked off 2 stars. It really diminishes the appearance of my vibrant red color.
Zesmin M.
Los Angeles, CA
Is it the best you've tried so far and how about the scent?
Christine K.
North Augusta, SC
Has anyone tried this ? What do you think compared to others?
kimberly w.
Leominster, MA
does this leave a white cast on dark hair?
Ashley G.
Does this product last 24hrs or do I have to constantly reapply?
Sedona C.
Stanton, CA
Do it have a strong overwhelming smell to it?