BY HERBAL ESSENCES #43 in Dry Shampoo

At A Glance
  • First-day-clean feel
  • Dry shampoo with color protection
  • Refreshing scent and cleansing boost
  • Powered by natural tapoica

• Es bueno? Quisiera usarlo! Pero no se si conseguirlo en ...2 Answers
  • Does this turn your hair white?2 Answers
  • Is it the best you've tried so far and how about the scent?10 Answers
Danielle M.
Valdosta
This dry shampoo smells so good and is perfect for those moments your hair gets greasy before washing days. If you are like me and only shampoo every other day, this is what will get you to the next wash day. Works great, smells great and leaves your hair feeling so fresh.
Gabriela i.
Honestly, this has a pretty scent but horrible residue! Alot of product is left behind and is so noticible. I personally have very oily hair, so i had to use it every other day but Dove's dry shampoo is much much better. I will not be repurchasing this dry shampoo again saddly.
cinthya c.
i love it because it makes my hair look and smell nice it help me alot when i dye my hair because other shampoos always takes the colos off soo fats and this one doesnt so yeah i love it i feel like it my favorite one me and my family always use it this one and some others
Katie C.
Rockingham, NC
I absolutely love this dry shampoo. Since i have colored hair, i have to be careful about what hair products i use. i've noticed other dry shampoos makes my color fade quicker whereas this doesn't. Not only does it not fade my color, it smells wonderful also!
Jessica B.
Bethlehem, PA
Really great product to use. I use it whenever I am not in the mood to shower and need to quickly do my hair. Absolutely no residue! It is so much better than other brands because it is not as oily. I can go up to 3 days without washing. I was very satisfied!
Christy C.
Burleson, TX
I have very fine hair so often times when I wash my hair in the morning by the end of the afternoon my scalp can be oily. This works far better than I expected! I'm able to put some on my roots and rub it in before going out in the evening and my hair feels great!
L S.
Tigard, OR
I don't get this product for curly hair. For me it wets my hair and gives volume for about an hour and then deflates to worse than no product! I could be using it wrong, but i've followed the directions from the manufacturer and watched a few tutorials. Skip it.
Jenn G.
Atascadero, CA
I picked this up on a whim and I’m happy I gave it a chance! Works great and smells amazing! Helps with day/two day old hair and refreshes it and gives it a bit of added volume! If I’m in a pinch and not able to go to Ulta for my usual brand, I would pick this up as my second choice
Maggie B.
Ravenel, SC
Love this stuff!! Smells so dang good and doesnt make my hair feel super gross and leave a residue like most products. I love to spray this in my hair at night before I go to bed so that the product fully absorbs and it works great for days!! Highly recommend it!
Kelly T.
Central, SC
Loved this product. It make my hair look great on days that I don't wash it. Well worth the price and it smells great. I can use this on my hair for 2 days if I haven't washed it. I think this is better than alternative products like this. I am very satisfied.
Zesmin M.
Los Angeles, CA
Is it the best you've tried so far and how about the scent?
Christine K.
North Augusta, SC
Has anyone tried this ? What do you think compared to others?
kimberly w.
Leominster, MA
does this leave a white cast on dark hair?
Ashley G.
Does this product last 24hrs or do I have to constantly reapply?
Sedona C.
Stanton, CA
Do it have a strong overwhelming smell to it?