BY HERBAL ESSENCES

At A Glance
  • First-day-clean feel
  • Dry shampoo with color protection
  • Refreshing scent and cleansing boost
  • Powered by natural tapoica

• Es bueno? Quisiera usarlo! Pero no se si conseguirlo en ...2 Answers
  • Does this turn your hair white?2 Answers
  • Is it the best you've tried so far and how about the scent?10 Answers
Bianca N.
Brownsville, TX
They always have a really nice scent when it comes to this brand. I just can't get enough though I don't use it that much it's still worth
mia c.
Good product. However leaves the hair sticky and has a white cast. A bit of residue is left. Doesn't make a huge difference to the hair.
Kensa J.
Lovely dry hair shampoo, makes my hair look nice and fresh
Does leave residue but so far I haven’t found one that does not leave residue
Maye B.
Me encantaría probar este producto de mejor forma ya que es super útil para chicas con cabello graso y sin tener que mojarlo y dañarlo
Elizabeth Y.
Works great! Would definitely recommend to others. Left my hair nice and shiny. Didn't feel greasy like other dry shampoos I've tried.
Jade Y.
Love the smell of this but it's not great for my thick curly hair. Doesn't leave residue but it makes my hair quite dry in all honesty.
Christina K.
Dundalk
This actually didn’t dry out the oil enough for me. My hair still looked greasy and there are cheaper, better alternatives out there.
nina m.
This is a bad dry shampoo,i wanted to try out a dry shampoo for the first time when i tried it my hair started to smell and get oily.
Becky E.
stoke
Omgg!!! I love this dry shampoo, makes my hair smell amazing and gives it lots of volume,I love this I would highly recommend ☺️☺️
Ines M.
collo, skikda ,algeria
I seriously loved it very good i use to wash my hare every 2 day but with this i can go to day 3 i like it plus it smals very good
Zesmin M.
Los Angeles, CA
Is it the best you've tried so far and how about the scent?
Christine K.
North Augusta, SC
Has anyone tried this ? What do you think compared to others?
kimberly w.
Leominster, MA
does this leave a white cast on dark hair?
Ashley G.
Does this product last 24hrs or do I have to constantly reapply?
Sedona C.
Stanton, CA
Do it have a strong overwhelming smell to it?