BY HERBAL ESSENCES #43 in Dry Shampoo

At A Glance
  • First-day-clean feel
  • Dry shampoo with color protection
  • Refreshing scent and cleansing boost
  • Powered by natural tapoica

• Es bueno? Quisiera usarlo! Pero no se si conseguirlo en ...2 Answers
  • Does this turn your hair white?2 Answers
  • Is it the best you've tried so far and how about the scent?10 Answers
Elizabeth Y.
Works great! Would definitely recommend to others. Left my hair nice and shiny. Didn't feel greasy like other dry shampoos I've tried.
nina m.
This is a bad dry shampoo,i wanted to try out a dry shampoo for the first time when i tried it my hair started to smell and get oily.
Pamela A.
Tiene un rico aroma, deja suave el cabello y brillante, realmente es un producto muy bueno, mantiene también el color de tú tinte.
Ines M.
collo, skikda ,algeria
I seriously loved it very good i use to wash my hare every 2 day but with this i can go to day 3 i like it plus it smals very good
Becky E.
stoke
Omgg!!! I love this dry shampoo, makes my hair smell amazing and gives it lots of volume,I love this I would highly recommend ☺️☺️
Jade S.
RYE, RYE
I've got two cans of this indoors.I dont like it as I do not find it effective and it leaves my hair greasy.I won't use it again.
Lauryn L.
London
This is my go to dry shampoo! Beautiful smell, no residue it's better than batise. You can go up to 5 days with this dry shampoo
Lilian D.
Andover , Hampshire
This product is very nice and makes my hair beautiful and shining after you and it doesn't matter how many times I wash my hair.
Jules B.
Windsor, ON
When I put the product on it does not leave a white residue. It brushes away nice and smooth and makes my hair feel shiny fresh.
Lisandra R.
Sabana Seca
Súper bueno. No deja el pelo reseco , mantiene el color y tiene buen aroma.Herbal Essences Color Me Happy Dry Shampoo
Zesmin M.
Los Angeles, CA
Is it the best you've tried so far and how about the scent?
Christine K.
North Augusta, SC
Has anyone tried this ? What do you think compared to others?
kimberly w.
Leominster, MA
does this leave a white cast on dark hair?
Ashley G.
Does this product last 24hrs or do I have to constantly reapply?
Sedona C.
Stanton, CA
Do it have a strong overwhelming smell to it?