BY HERBAL ESSENCES

At A Glance
  • First-day-clean feel
  • Dry shampoo with color protection
  • Refreshing scent and cleansing boost
  • Powered by natural tapoica

• Es bueno? Quisiera usarlo! Pero no se si conseguirlo en ...2 Answers
  • Does this turn your hair white?2 Answers
  • Is it the best you've tried so far and how about the scent?10 Answers
Lee Ann Q.
ST. JOHN'S, Newfoundland and Labrador
Herbal Essences Color Me Happy Dry Shampoo, 4.9 fl oz I'm thrilled with this , great price , smells amazing . Its works as root lift , It don't leave your hair dry and chalky It also added volume Its amazing !!
Bianghele maria M.
venezuela
A parte de la facilidad de lavarnos y mantener nuestro cabello sin tener que mojarlo y luego pasar por él proceso para que seque rápido este en particular deja un agradable olor y da una suavidad increíble a nuestro cabello
Joanna B.
I haven't used this for a while, but from what I remember this smells a m a z i n g, and does leave your hair feeling clean and fresh. I would use it in between washes to give it a nice freshen up.
Emma S.
Ottawa
It's an awesome alternative for Batiste dry shampoo. You do need to use a bit more than the Dove version, but it leaves a smell that is better than Dove's baby powder smell. This scent is a little harder to find than the Body Envy (orange bottle) one.
Christina V.
Very bad dry shampoo. The package looks really great, but inside the product is terrible. It does not effectively remove the look of greasy hair, and it leaves your hair feeling flat and limp. Would not repurchase.
Bobbie-Leigh M.
I didn't really like this product as it didn't do what dry shampoo is supposed to do, it didn't make my hair less greasy and just left a white layer on my hair, the only thing I did like was the smell of it!
Amaka A.
Lethbridge, AB
I love using this dry shampoo for when I colour my hair. It really helps my coloured hair stay stringy coloured without making my hair look unhealthy, smells like a dream, I would definitely recommend it
Adrienne F.
Upper Musquodoboit, NS
When I seen that Herbal Essences had a dry shampoo I was so excited! I recently dyed my hair blonde and I hate the thought of washing my hair everyday (I want to keep my colored treated hair as vibrant as possible). I use the color me happy shampoo and conditioner very regularly, which I love. But I wasn't a fan of this dry shampoo. Although it was very volumizing, it was also very heavy and gritty. I used this a few times and could never get it to work well with my hair. After a few uses the sprayer got clogged and I could no longer use it. Not something I would purchase again.
Jacqueline A.
Australia
I don't use a lot of dry shampoo and only got this as a friend didnt want it. I have pretty oily hair and this really works at keeping the oils at bay if im unable to wash my hair. Smells great too.
Joanne W.
Mountain View, CA
This smells fantastic, just like the rest of the Color Me Happy line. It does a great job at reviving my dull hair, not sure if it is better for colored hair than other dry shampoos tbh.
Zesmin M.
Los Angeles, CA
Is it the best you've tried so far and how about the scent?
Christine K.
North Augusta, SC
Has anyone tried this ? What do you think compared to others?
kimberly w.
Leominster, MA
does this leave a white cast on dark hair?
Ashley G.
Does this product last 24hrs or do I have to constantly reapply?
Sedona C.
Stanton, CA
Do it have a strong overwhelming smell to it?