BY HERBAL ESSENCES #38 in Dry Shampoo

At A Glance
  • First-day-clean feel
  • Dry shampoo with color protection
  • Refreshing scent and cleansing boost
  • Powered by natural tapoica

• Es bueno? Quisiera usarlo! Pero no se si conseguirlo en ...2 Answers
  • Does this turn your hair white?2 Answers
  • Is it the best you've tried so far and how about the scent?10 Answers
Shereen R.
Edmonton
When I straighten my hair, dry shampoo is my best friend so I always tend to reach for this one and it does a good job of keeping my roots not oily
Aleta P.
Dubai
Amazing product, made my hair color more prominent and gave my hair a silky touch and bounce. Mixing with the conditioner gave me better results
Rim T.
38100
I love most of the product this brand make but this one It was a total disappointment and for the price I'm sure I'm not going to use it again .
Carlene L.
Saskatoon, SK
I bought this and it worked alright for about two weeks. Then it got clogged and wouldn't spray product at all. Wouldn't recommend or buy again.
Kiera W.
England
I love this especially because as well as getting rid of grease , it adds texture and volume👌🏻you can go up to 3 days with no washing of your hai
makeupbysakeena h.
Salmiya, Salmiya
i lovveee it it soft my hair ...i love the smell of it ...when ever im in hurry n dint do shampoo thrn this is the best dry shampoo save my day❤
sanober s.
Thane
I would recommend this to get free from dryness of hairs. It makes your hair healthy without any side effects as it is made from natural herbs.
Malak E.
London, Westminister
This is a great dry shampoo to use. The reasons being is that it is useful when you are in a rush. It also has a very beautiful smell to it.
Menna A.
Alexandria , Egypt
I don't usually use dry shampoo. I used this product only once. But i think that it is good. Also it gives your hair a very beautiful smell.
Emily M.
Paquera
El olor es delicioso, es demasiado rico, me encanta, es perfecto, lo he usado y se nota que ayuda muchisimo, es muy bueno, super recomendado
Zesmin M.
Los Angeles, CA
Is it the best you've tried so far and how about the scent?
Christine K.
North Augusta, SC
Has anyone tried this ? What do you think compared to others?
kimberly w.
Leominster, MA
does this leave a white cast on dark hair?
Ashley G.
Does this product last 24hrs or do I have to constantly reapply?
Sedona C.
Stanton, CA
Do it have a strong overwhelming smell to it?