BY HERBAL ESSENCES #39 in Dry Shampoo

At A Glance
  • First-day-clean feel
  • Dry shampoo with color protection
  • Refreshing scent and cleansing boost
  • Powered by natural tapoica

• Es bueno? Quisiera usarlo! Pero no se si conseguirlo en ...2 Answers
  • Does this turn your hair white?2 Answers
  • Is it the best you've tried so far and how about the scent?10 Answers
Casey F.
Kitchener , ON
left my hair looking a little greasy and wet. really had to work it in to get it to work as a dry shampoo. other than that made my hair last longer and makes it look fresher
Sonam U.
This product is good wen u don't have time to wash ur hair if you neef to be somewhere in a hurrybut tge disadvantage of this product is that it leaves hair very flakyand dry
Samantha K.
Moncton , NB
Not my favorite. Makes your hair feel limp and dry. Sprays not so great either. Doesn't comb into your hair all that well either. Not impressed. Won't be buying again.
Razna H.
Luton , United Kingdom
This product is amazing for a quick on the go style. The smell is so good and last the whole day. I can go up to 2/3 days when using this product. It doesn't leave no white product on the hair and I would definitely buy this again.
Siramad C.
Coamo
I really wanted to love this dry shampoo because I am a fan of their Color Me Happy Shampoo and Conditioner, but I was not very impressed. I dye my hair a vibrant red so I do what I can to preserve my color and that includes washing my hair every single day if I can help it. I have a lot of hair but fine hair and it tends to get oily by day 2 of no shampooing so I decided to try this.I LOVE this dry shampoo. I have fine hair that I have always washed daily, until my new hairdresser recently told me I need to calm down with the washes. I now wash my hair about every 3-4 days, and use this dry shampoo in between washes
Douaa A.
Hannon , ON
Best product you can ever get for yourself and it’s not expensive at all and it’s also smells so lasts long enough on the hair you can buy it from walmart or any drug mart you can absolutely find it there
Bianca N.
Brownsville, TX
They always have a really nice scent when it comes to this brand. I just can't get enough though I don't use it that much it's still worth
Patricia R.
Red Deer, AB
I bought this my mistake once. I didn't know it was Color treated hair but I used it anyways. The smell is great, but it made my hair oily by the end of the day
Chantelle M.
Smells really good but as a dry shampoo I felt that it didn't work as well as other products I've tried. A plus though is that its good for color treated hair.
kambalaya R.
España
Una sensacion orgasmica jajajajajajajaja. Pues es un champú que recomiendo mucho para las personas que se tiñen el pelo, ayuda a mantener el brillo y color.
Zesmin M.
Los Angeles, CA
Is it the best you've tried so far and how about the scent?
Christine K.
North Augusta, SC
Has anyone tried this ? What do you think compared to others?
kimberly w.
Leominster, MA
does this leave a white cast on dark hair?
Ashley G.
Does this product last 24hrs or do I have to constantly reapply?
Sedona C.
Stanton, CA
Do it have a strong overwhelming smell to it?