BY HERBAL ESSENCES

At A Glance
  • First-day-clean feel
  • Dry shampoo with color protection
  • Refreshing scent and cleansing boost
  • Powered by natural tapoica

• Es bueno? Quisiera usarlo! Pero no se si conseguirlo en ...2 Answers
  • Does this turn your hair white?2 Answers
  • Is it the best you've tried so far and how about the scent?10 Answers
Emma M.
Love this when I'm in a rush and don't have time to wash my hair, this dry shampoo is great for on the go and smells great. Or sometimes to get a bit of volume in my hair too
Megan K.
Scotland
I love the smell of this product and it does not come out grey on my hair and so it is very way to blend. Definitely helps when you don't want to wash your hair everyday.
Julia S.
This product i bought as my first ever dry shampoo trial. I also wanted to not wash my hair ery single day as it is not good for it. So I bought this hoping it would work. It did, the first few times it seemed to work and absorb oil and freshen up my hair and so I liked it. It eventually went on like a clearance sale at my local grocery store which I thought GREAT! and bought two more. Well my friend was also using this dry shampoo and the first one she bought broke and leaked (the spray cap) and so I gave her one of the ones I had purchased on clearance and it did not work after her using it just a few times. She later googled the product to find any answers and apparently there have been many problems like this with this specific brand ! So I would advise you not to buy this product, instead I actually use the Dove dry shampoo it is about 5.99 CA and works great. Do not waste your money on this.
I haven't found any dry shampoo for curls but I love this one, it keeps my hair fresh and non-sticky. I love the fact that when i put it in my hair that I don't get flakes or anything. I can go like 4 to 5 days with this, so I'm happy about this product
jerelmis j.
Este shampoo es especial para todas aquellas chicas que siempre quieren lucir hermosa y oler bien se los recomiendo a mi me ha funcionado esta marca es muy buena en todos sus productos
Christian B.
When it comes to fragrance herbal essence hit the nail on the head with this little gem. It has that classic floral fragrance that is ultra feminine as just beautiful. In terms of a dry shampoo this product is just so so...my hair felt a little less greasy but the feeling didn't last too long. It also adds a pretty noticeable white cast on darker hair colors so you have to be sure to really work it in. I found I ended up using it to add volume to clean hair instead of its intended purpose. Very affordable product however especially when purchase at Walmart.
Stéphanie S.
Gatineau , QC
I usually love the Herbal Essence products, but this one has quite disappointed me. Actually, it is not the product itself...The scent is amazing and the product works well, but after two uses, the spray stopped working. My bottle is still full but nothing comes out of the bottle...I might buy a new bottle and I'll see what happens!!
Lucero F.
I love how it leaves my hair, it is not so dry or brittle has volume and is more hydrated, with my shampoo before I feel that I was getting too much, but now I do not, I use it daily in my showers
Amy C.
Waterloo, Ontario
Does the trick to get you through the day if your hair appears oily. However, you have to make sure that you brush out all of the small white pieces (or it looks like you have dandruff). It does tend to also make my hair feel a bit coarse and brittle but it's good for emergencies.
Natalie L.
Massive no from me! You need quite a lot of product for it to soak up any oil in your hair but after a while it then left my hair feeling dry, frizzy and unworkable. It's a shame because it smells a lot fresher than other dry shampoos. I've now started using it to boost my roots when doing up dos after using another well known dry shampoo brand to do the job it's needed for.
Zesmin M.
Los Angeles, CA
Is it the best you've tried so far and how about the scent?
Christine K.
North Augusta, SC
Has anyone tried this ? What do you think compared to others?
kimberly w.
Leominster, MA
does this leave a white cast on dark hair?
Ashley G.
Does this product last 24hrs or do I have to constantly reapply?
Sedona C.
Stanton, CA
Do it have a strong overwhelming smell to it?