BY HERBAL ESSENCES #43 in Dry Shampoo

At A Glance
  • First-day-clean feel
  • Dry shampoo with color protection
  • Refreshing scent and cleansing boost
  • Powered by natural tapoica

• Es bueno? Quisiera usarlo! Pero no se si conseguirlo en ...2 Answers
  • Does this turn your hair white?2 Answers
  • Is it the best you've tried so far and how about the scent?10 Answers
Cassandra A.
Calgary, AB
I like this dry shampoo, but I don't love it. It doesn't leave my hair with a weird greasy/sticky texture but my hair still looks slightly greasy after using. I do like that it's cheap and easy to find in stores!
Karen F.
Puerto Rico
This product is very good. Smells very good and I can go 3 days without washing my hair and using this product. I have use other dry shampoos but I think this is the best. I would buy it again and would recommend it.
Sarah M.
New Glasgow, NS
Good. Doesn't last as long as Batiste or work quite as well but smells so good and the scent lasts all day! If it gave a bit more volume I'd be all over it. I'm on my second bottle (broke my first after using it for a few months) so I like it, especially for the price.
Jade D.
I love this dry shampoo! I have to use it regularly because I die my hair blonde therefore my brown roots always look greasier than my bleached blonde. It smells fantastic and makes my hair feel great! It doesn't make it look like you have bad dandruff like a lot of them do! I would highly recommend this product!
Leah K.
Port Elgin , ON
I was not impressed with this dry shampoo for colour treated hair. I felt like the product matted my hair (creating knots) while leaving a chalky residue behind. It was hard to work into the scalp. I didn't find it soaked up any grease, therefore not prolonging any hairstyles. I honestly felt like my hair was in worse condition after using this product.
Natasha J.
Pickering, Ontario
I bought two bottles after using one of the bottles once, the nozzle broke. I then tried to use the second bottle and the same thing happened. I am so glad they were on sale and I had a good coupon else it would have been money wasted. I was surprised as I typically like their products and use them regularly. Big disappointment. Do not waste your money.
Lee Ann Q.
ST. JOHN'S, Newfoundland and Labrador
Herbal Essences Color Me Happy Dry Shampoo, 4.9 fl oz I'm thrilled with this , great price , smells amazing . Its works as root lift , It don't leave your hair dry and chalky It also added volume Its amazing !!
Jeanell N.
Toronto , ON
the Herbal Essence color me happy dry shampoo smells so good it is like you can eat it, but dont. this dry shampoo may make your hair dry, crunchy and also may leave some product if you use it a lot but it is a well working product
Bianghele maria M.
venezuela
A parte de la facilidad de lavarnos y mantener nuestro cabello sin tener que mojarlo y luego pasar por él proceso para que seque rápido este en particular deja un agradable olor y da una suavidad increíble a nuestro cabello
Emma S.
Ottawa
It's an awesome alternative for Batiste dry shampoo. You do need to use a bit more than the Dove version, but it leaves a smell that is better than Dove's baby powder smell. This scent is a little harder to find than the Body Envy (orange bottle) one.
Zesmin M.
Los Angeles, CA
Is it the best you've tried so far and how about the scent?
Christine K.
North Augusta, SC
Has anyone tried this ? What do you think compared to others?
kimberly w.
Leominster, MA
does this leave a white cast on dark hair?
Ashley G.
Does this product last 24hrs or do I have to constantly reapply?
Sedona C.
Stanton, CA
Do it have a strong overwhelming smell to it?