BY HERBAL ESSENCES #43 in Dry Shampoo

At A Glance
  • First-day-clean feel
  • Dry shampoo with color protection
  • Refreshing scent and cleansing boost
  • Powered by natural tapoica

• Es bueno? Quisiera usarlo! Pero no se si conseguirlo en ...2 Answers
  • Does this turn your hair white?2 Answers
  • Is it the best you've tried so far and how about the scent?10 Answers
April J.
baton rouge
I color treat my hair often because of it being red, washing my hair can dull it faster than normal. So in between washing I use this dry shampoo. Not only does it give my vibrant colors longevity but also allows me to save money and time by not having to go back to the salon so often.
Chloe H.
Brunswick, GA
This didn't do much for my hair. It has a strong smell. Not to mention it gives my brunette hair that gray color. I probably wouldn't buy again. It doesn't work as well as I thought it would. Overall I was slightly disappointed.
Jessica M.
Detroit MI
This smells so good in my hair it really the smell is great whi doesn't want there hair to smell good cleans my hair and get the dandruff out of it it's a great 👍🏽 hair cleaner I recommend it for anyone 👦🏽👧🏽👨🏽👩🏽 You should try it and tell everyone how you like it
Karah M.
Brenham, TX
I love using this on lazy days I just don't feel like showering. It leaves a nice clean feel to your hair and it doesn't leave white residue behind making it noticeable you used it. Only downside is the very VERY strong smell to it. Some like it some don't, I don't mind it but it can be a headache!
alexis F.
Fresno, CA
This dry shampoo has a great scent. It smells the same as the shampoo and conditioner collection of Color me Happy. It works great for getting rid of oily roots without leaving resdue on hair. It is inexpensive.
Kristen C.
Las Cruces
I bought this dry shampoo because it was on clearance at target. I was super disappointed! I did not think it absorbed the oils in my hair at all! I gave it two stars because it did smell
Wonderful! But as far as decreasing my time between washes, it wasn’t useful at all!
kayla s.
sumter
Not one for dry shampoo, but have enjoyed this one when I am in need of something to get me through the day. Highly recommend for all you moms who, like me, may miss out on washing our hair everyday. No residue left behind and plan on purchasing again in the future.
Trista W.
Angleton, TX
I love the smell of course. It's not over bearing but the scent lasts all day. It keeps my Color fresh without the high price tag of the high end shampoos. I am thrilled with this product line.
Emma O.
Westwood, NJ
So far this is the best product I could find for a dry shampoo, it's perfect for those days when you don't have time to wash your hair and it's starting to look a bit oily. Leaves a little bit of white residue but if you brush ur hair after applying it it will go away!
Ashley O.
Apo, AE
No a fan of this proudcut! I normally love herbal essences but I would pass on this. I wash my hair every other day and in order to do so I have to use dry shampoo because my hair gets greasy so I need a good dry shampoo. I have found that this product smells amazing but it turns my hair hard like hair spray and makes it more greasy. I would not recommend this to anyone.
Zesmin M.
Los Angeles, CA
Is it the best you've tried so far and how about the scent?
Christine K.
North Augusta, SC
Has anyone tried this ? What do you think compared to others?
kimberly w.
Leominster, MA
does this leave a white cast on dark hair?
Ashley G.
Does this product last 24hrs or do I have to constantly reapply?
Sedona C.
Stanton, CA
Do it have a strong overwhelming smell to it?