BY HERBAL ESSENCES #43 in Dry Shampoo

At A Glance
  • First-day-clean feel
  • Dry shampoo with color protection
  • Refreshing scent and cleansing boost
  • Powered by natural tapoica

• Es bueno? Quisiera usarlo! Pero no se si conseguirlo en ...2 Answers
  • Does this turn your hair white?2 Answers
  • Is it the best you've tried so far and how about the scent?10 Answers
Natalie L.
Massive no from me! You need quite a lot of product for it to soak up any oil in your hair but after a while it then left my hair feeling dry, frizzy and unworkable. It's a shame because it smells a lot fresher than other dry shampoos. I've now started using it to boost my roots when doing up dos after using another well known dry shampoo brand to do the job it's needed for.
Christy C.
Fredericton, NB
This stuff was okay. It smelled nice, but I find the orange one from this brand works better. The nozzle on this one does tend to get clogged unfortunately, and it doesn't last as long as my go to, got2b rockin'. For the price, I'd save a few bucks and get something that works better.
Lindsay D.
I have used this product in the past, and I have to say it was a good brand to use. It smelled very nice and it appeared to work well throughout the day. I think it was a little pricey, but
i guess worth it. I have coloured hair and I can say I am satisfied with this product.
Katherine C.
Toda la vida he sufrido de cabello grasoso, he provado desde shampoos naturales hasta los quimicos mas fuertes. Nada ha logrado controlar mi grasa, hasta que conoci este shampoo en seco, que puede darle una apariencia natural a mi cabello y deja un olor increible.
Sabrina B.
I wanted to love this as much as my dove dry shampoo because I love the way herbal essence shampoos and products make my hair smell. I was disappointed to find that this one did not absorb oil as well as dove, even though the scent was heavenly
nooran h.
cairo
Not bad not good it's only make my head clean but my hair is going down and make it dry ..I used for more than time I think I gonna use again.only it's sensual smell is the good thing
Sara T.
Barcelona
I really like this dry shampoo. I think it's really good because it doesn't smell realmy bad like other dry shampoos. It works really well with my blonde gready hair. It has a quite affordable price and I'm really satisifed with it.
Leah B.
Ireland
I LOVE THIS! Swear by it, it's the best dry shampoo I've ever used for both adding volume and making hair feel and look fresh. It smells amazing and if you've colored hair like me, dry shampoo is your best friend and this guy right here is what you need! SKIP THE TESTING OF OTHER DRY SHAMPOOS AND BUY THIS ONE NOW
Anna E.
This is an amazing product if you are on the go or just don't feel like washing your hair. It smells good, doesn't weigh down your hair and it doesn't make your hair look oily. I love how it doesn't take a lot to get the job done like other brands I have tried. I would definitely recommend this.
Christina V.
Toronto, Ontario
I purchased this because it was on sale, and I think the reason why it caught my eye was the pretty packaging. However the packaging does not suffice for the terrible shampoo itself. The dry shampoo leaves a sticky feeling and it does not remove the oils adequately on my scalp. A better alternative would be batiste dry shampoo. Colour Me Happy is the worst dry shampoo I have ever used. Would not buy again.
Zesmin M.
Los Angeles, CA
Is it the best you've tried so far and how about the scent?
Christine K.
North Augusta, SC
Has anyone tried this ? What do you think compared to others?
kimberly w.
Leominster, MA
does this leave a white cast on dark hair?
Ashley G.
Does this product last 24hrs or do I have to constantly reapply?
Sedona C.
Stanton, CA
Do it have a strong overwhelming smell to it?