BY HERBAL ESSENCES

At A Glance
  • First-day-clean feel
  • Dry shampoo with color protection
  • Refreshing scent and cleansing boost
  • Powered by natural tapoica

• Es bueno? Quisiera usarlo! Pero no se si conseguirlo en ...2 Answers
  • Does this turn your hair white?2 Answers
  • Is it the best you've tried so far and how about the scent?10 Answers
Katie S.
I have the "uplifting volume" dry shampoo and it's amazing. I tried a batiste dry shampoo and that just made my hair go white and it still looked greasy. This gives so much volume and make my hair look and smell very nice. It also doesn't make the roots look white.
Meriana I.
Edmonton, AB
I like the HE dry shampoo it's easy to use. Helps me keep my hair straight for longer! This dry shampoo usually lets me go 2-3 days without having to wash my hair when it's straight. It's affordable which is great! I'll be buying it again! The only downfall I found is the top applicator gets clogged very easily.
Liwaa L.
mahdi soumia
I LOVE this dry shampoo. I have fine hair that I have always washed daily, until my new hairdresser recently told me I need to calm down with the washes. I now wash my hair about every 3-4 days, and use this dry shampoo in between washes. It smells great, and keeps my hair looking clean! It also gives my fine hair amazing volume, so much so, that I use it even on some of the days I do wash. If I had to say one negative thing, it would be that I have noticed a build up on my scalp when using it. Overall, this is my go-to dry shampoo and I recommend it, especially if you have fine hair.
Olivia M.
Halifax, NS
Nope not a fan. I used this like once it gave me major white cast on my dark hair then I think the bottle clogged or something cause I was never able to get anything to spray out of it again. I really wanted to love this since i love herbal essences other products but this just didn't work.
layan y.
ajman
Being a engineer and tech geek, I've tried them all. Roku's especially the 3 and 4 is one of the best streaming devices I try and just overall well engineer device all around and works as it design to with ease. Had setup and own Roku 3 and now the newer Roku 4 4K version and never had issues with them. Just very nice GUI and overall easy to navigate. Even friends that are not tech savvy find it easy to do initial setup with ease and without any questions. Plus is a joy to use and setup channels and work well with even the most complex network that have media server, or NAS and works with Plex and various other front ends. I recommend to anyone that looking for a good solid media streaming device that works out of box without hassle. Great way to cut cable out. I give it 5 star as they just work
Nicole K.
I got a permanent hair dye done recently at a salon that uses a more natural dye ( no ammonia and other chemicals omitted). They recommended I find a colour safe shampoo (and I didn't want to pay the huge cost for their line) so bought this.

I find its working well on days when I need something fast and don't have time for a shower til later that night.
Yarelis A.
Isabela, PR
Lo mejor en fragancia! son perfectos si quieres llamar toda la atención con tu cabello brillante, sedoso y sobre todo con un olor a rosas. El shampoo seco la verdad nos a salvado la vida en esos momentos que tenemos que salir y nuestro cabello esta pidiendo la lavada urgentemente hay es cuando herbal essence nos salva la vida.
Danielle W.
Hollyfield Avenue oakes , Huddersfield
It was as okay, it smelt nice as all herbal essence products do but I do let think I'll be purchasing this again. It intrigued me when I saw it in the store so I had to try it but I was pretty disappointed. I used it to make my hair look less greasy as I was in a rush and it worked but within like and hour my hair felt gross again.
Nickie L.
edmonton, AB
i expected a lot more from this product i would love to say great things but besides the smell i honestly don't. it seemed to fade my red hair fast didn't do a very good job at making my hair look any less oilier than it already was and it seemed like i had to spray alot in one spot for it to even feel different.
Komal C.
This product is an awesome product. I had tried several other products like dry shampoos and most of them were'nt so effective, but when I decided to use this dry shampoo, it smelled awesome and also worked very good. I was very satisfied with this product, also I use this all the time and its just very awesome!
Zesmin M.
Los Angeles, CA
Is it the best you've tried so far and how about the scent?
Christine K.
North Augusta, SC
Has anyone tried this ? What do you think compared to others?
kimberly w.
Leominster, MA
does this leave a white cast on dark hair?
Ashley G.
Does this product last 24hrs or do I have to constantly reapply?
Sedona C.
Stanton, CA
Do it have a strong overwhelming smell to it?