BY HERBAL ESSENCES #40 in Dry Shampoo

At A Glance
  • First-day-clean feel
  • Dry shampoo with color protection
  • Refreshing scent and cleansing boost
  • Powered by natural tapoica

• Es bueno? Quisiera usarlo! Pero no se si conseguirlo en ...2 Answers
  • Does this turn your hair white?2 Answers
  • Is it the best you've tried so far and how about the scent?10 Answers
Nickie L.
edmonton, AB
i expected a lot more from this product i would love to say great things but besides the smell i honestly don't. it seemed to fade my red hair fast didn't do a very good job at making my hair look any less oilier than it already was and it seemed like i had to spray alot in one spot for it to even feel different.
Kelsey S.
Soham, Cambridgeshire
I think this product smells amazing and does a very good job at getting rid of oily hair. I do think that compared to other dry shampoos it is on the wet side, however, this does not affect how well it works, nor affect how much / often I use it. I wouldn't pick this over a higher brand, however, I wouldn't hesitate to use it again if need be.
Deborah S.
Used this in some rose scented flavour. Not gonna lie, it does smell amazing. But i found that even when just using a little, it made my hair almost a grey ghost-like colour that couldn't be brushed out
Melyssa N.
Surrey, BC
Very affordable compared to the competitive brands but more than less the can will run out of aerosol before I am everyday way thru the product forcing me to throw out a half used dry shampoo.... save yourself the trouble and spend a few more dollars on a reliable brand...
Jessica L.
Lower Sackville, SD
I love the scent of this product but it doesn't really work on dark curly hair. I could see this product working for someone who has thin, blonde, straight hair but for me it's a no go. There are much better drug store dry shampoo products than this.
Johana M.
ideal for moments where there is little time, it is easily applied, the hair seems clean, in addition to the smell that I like much more. I believe that the products trap me more for the smell hahaha but if they smell rich it is a positive point.
Leigh C.
I couldn't live without dry shampoo for the in between washing days and this is my always my go to. It's scent is lovely and it makes my hair feel clean and gives it volume. It's pretty affordable and is normally on offer, so even better.
hehdh u.
I would highly recommend I love the smell of this product it's very affordable and using this product I can go about five days without washing my hair I don't find any rooms for improvement I am satisfied with this product
Stuce W.
Alliston , ON
Absolutely love this product. No residue at all. Very affordable and easy to find at any drug store/department store. Smells very good which makes me less worried and more confident. I would definitely but this again.
Brittany T.
It's alright, I use this (of course) when my hair is a little dirty and I'm too lazy to actually wash my hair. Having Type 4 hair is a struggle. Detangling takes forever and having this dry shampoo helps limit the amount of times I wash my hair. I'm going to try other dry shampoos in the future. This one just didn't work for me
Zesmin M.
Los Angeles, CA
Is it the best you've tried so far and how about the scent?
Christine K.
North Augusta, SC
Has anyone tried this ? What do you think compared to others?
kimberly w.
Leominster, MA
does this leave a white cast on dark hair?
Ashley G.
Does this product last 24hrs or do I have to constantly reapply?
Sedona C.
Stanton, CA
Do it have a strong overwhelming smell to it?