BY HERBAL ESSENCES #43 in Dry Shampoo

At A Glance
  • First-day-clean feel
  • Dry shampoo with color protection
  • Refreshing scent and cleansing boost
  • Powered by natural tapoica

• Es bueno? Quisiera usarlo! Pero no se si conseguirlo en ...2 Answers
  • Does this turn your hair white?2 Answers
  • Is it the best you've tried so far and how about the scent?10 Answers
Jessica L.
Lower Sackville, SD
I love the scent of this product but it doesn't really work on dark curly hair. I could see this product working for someone who has thin, blonde, straight hair but for me it's a no go. There are much better drug store dry shampoo products than this.
Melinda B.
Conception Bay South, NL
I bought this as it was on sale and I really needed another can of dry shampoo.  This particular type leaves my hair gritty and heavy as compared to other products I have used.  I guess I got what I paid for! It does smell quite nice though!
Johana M.
ideal for moments where there is little time, it is easily applied, the hair seems clean, in addition to the smell that I like much more. I believe that the products trap me more for the smell hahaha but if they smell rich it is a positive point.
Leigh C.
I couldn't live without dry shampoo for the in between washing days and this is my always my go to. It's scent is lovely and it makes my hair feel clean and gives it volume. It's pretty affordable and is normally on offer, so even better.
hehdh u.
I would highly recommend I love the smell of this product it's very affordable and using this product I can go about five days without washing my hair I don't find any rooms for improvement I am satisfied with this product
Stuce W.
Scarborough , ON
Absolutely love this product. No residue at all. Very affordable and easy to find at any drug store/department store. Smells very good which makes me less worried and more confident. I would definitely but this again.
Ana Cláudia B.
Generaldo F de Mendonça, 65, Jd. Nova Igarapava, Igarapava/SP

I live in Brazil and the weather here is very hot. I can not always wash my hair before leaving the house and this shampoo saves me efficiently and the smell is wonderful!

I can stay two more days without actually washing. Very satisfied.
Brittany T.
It's alright, I use this (of course) when my hair is a little dirty and I'm too lazy to actually wash my hair. Having Type 4 hair is a struggle. Detangling takes forever and having this dry shampoo helps limit the amount of times I wash my hair. I'm going to try other dry shampoos in the future. This one just didn't work for me
Melissa H.
Radisson, SK
I like this dry shampoo by herbal essences. Very affordable and convenient. Easy to use and apply. It doesn't compare as good as if you wasted your hair but it does the job. Will buy again and do recommend this product
Jenessa D.
Love love love this!! It does what it's expected to! There isn't any residue what so ever! I can go to 3-4 without washing my hair, it compares great to alternatives, I find myself keep rebuying this product
Zesmin M.
Los Angeles, CA
Is it the best you've tried so far and how about the scent?
Christine K.
North Augusta, SC
Has anyone tried this ? What do you think compared to others?
kimberly w.
Leominster, MA
does this leave a white cast on dark hair?
Ashley G.
Does this product last 24hrs or do I have to constantly reapply?
Sedona C.
Stanton, CA
Do it have a strong overwhelming smell to it?