BY HERBAL ESSENCES

At A Glance
  • First-day-clean feel
  • Dry shampoo with color protection
  • Refreshing scent and cleansing boost
  • Powered by natural tapoica

• Es bueno? Quisiera usarlo! Pero no se si conseguirlo en ...2 Answers
  • Does this turn your hair white?2 Answers
  • Is it the best you've tried so far and how about the scent?10 Answers
Vero P.
Purchased at: Walmart
It smells really good moose comes right out great product reliable easy to use good price
Katherine T.
Memphis, TN
I like the smell and how well this dry shampoo blends into my super fine thin hair. Also that it doesn't leave behind a residue in my hair
Jane A.
Purchased at: Walmart
It makes my hair smell 10 times better also very cheap an i feel it gets my hair to times more clean which who doesnt love clean hair
Jessica S.
Washington
Purchased at: Walmart
Love this dry shampoo! It smells amazing and does a great job when you haven't had a chance to wash your hair or just want to go for that non freshly washed looked. 💖
Amanda A.
lynchburg
Purchased at: Walmart
The smell of this dry shampoo is amazing & works fairly well. It’s always nice being able to depend on a dry shampoo to give me a boost when my hair is looking dirty or flat!
Stevie H.
Dora
Purchased at: Walmart
I give this a 2 star rating, only because it just did not work well with my hair. But it smells amazing, and is a great price.
Kierra K.
Montgomery, AL
Purchased at: Walmart
By me being natural and using no chemical products and my hair is color treated I use this product a lot
Faviola V.
Purchased at: Walmart
It smells so good not only will your hair look good but people will also compliment you on smelling amazing
Rebecca V.
Purchased at: CVS
Nice shampoo. It made my hair smell so good and feel so clean. I'm not sure it helped my color stay bright and strong but I did like how it made it feel
Alejandra F.
Tampa, FL
Purchased at: Walmart
I really love the smell of this dry shampoo! it's easy to apply but my hair gets a bit greasy after a couple of hours
Zesmin M.
Los Angeles, CA
Is it the best you've tried so far and how about the scent?
Christine K.
North Augusta, SC
Has anyone tried this ? What do you think compared to others?
kimberly w.
Leominster, MA
does this leave a white cast on dark hair?
Ashley G.
Does this product last 24hrs or do I have to constantly reapply?
Sedona C.
Stanton, CA
Do it have a strong overwhelming smell to it?