BY HERBAL ESSENCES #43 in Dry Shampoo

At A Glance
  • First-day-clean feel
  • Dry shampoo with color protection
  • Refreshing scent and cleansing boost
  • Powered by natural tapoica

• Es bueno? Quisiera usarlo! Pero no se si conseguirlo en ...2 Answers
  • Does this turn your hair white?2 Answers
  • Is it the best you've tried so far and how about the scent?10 Answers
layan y.
ajman
Being a engineer and tech geek, I've tried them all. Roku's especially the 3 and 4 is one of the best streaming devices I try and just overall well engineer device all around and works as it design to with ease. Had setup and own Roku 3 and now the newer Roku 4 4K version and never had issues with them. Just very nice GUI and overall easy to navigate. Even friends that are not tech savvy find it easy to do initial setup with ease and without any questions. Plus is a joy to use and setup channels and work well with even the most complex network that have media server, or NAS and works with Plex and various other front ends. I recommend to anyone that looking for a good solid media streaming device that works out of box without hassle. Great way to cut cable out. I give it 5 star as they just work
Nicole K.
I got a permanent hair dye done recently at a salon that uses a more natural dye ( no ammonia and other chemicals omitted). They recommended I find a colour safe shampoo (and I didn't want to pay the huge cost for their line) so bought this.

I find its working well on days when I need something fast and don't have time for a shower til later that night.
Yarelis A.
Isabela, PR
Lo mejor en fragancia! son perfectos si quieres llamar toda la atención con tu cabello brillante, sedoso y sobre todo con un olor a rosas. El shampoo seco la verdad nos a salvado la vida en esos momentos que tenemos que salir y nuestro cabello esta pidiendo la lavada urgentemente hay es cuando herbal essence nos salva la vida.
Danielle W.
Hollyfield Avenue oakes , Huddersfield
It was as okay, it smelt nice as all herbal essence products do but I do let think I'll be purchasing this again. It intrigued me when I saw it in the store so I had to try it but I was pretty disappointed. I used it to make my hair look less greasy as I was in a rush and it worked but within like and hour my hair felt gross again.
Nickie L.
edmonton, AB
i expected a lot more from this product i would love to say great things but besides the smell i honestly don't. it seemed to fade my red hair fast didn't do a very good job at making my hair look any less oilier than it already was and it seemed like i had to spray alot in one spot for it to even feel different.
Komal C.
This product is an awesome product. I had tried several other products like dry shampoos and most of them were'nt so effective, but when I decided to use this dry shampoo, it smelled awesome and also worked very good. I was very satisfied with this product, also I use this all the time and its just very awesome!
Kelsey S.
Soham, Cambridgeshire
I think this product smells amazing and does a very good job at getting rid of oily hair. I do think that compared to other dry shampoos it is on the wet side, however, this does not affect how well it works, nor affect how much / often I use it. I wouldn't pick this over a higher brand, however, I wouldn't hesitate to use it again if need be.
Deborah S.
Used this in some rose scented flavour. Not gonna lie, it does smell amazing. But i found that even when just using a little, it made my hair almost a grey ghost-like colour that couldn't be brushed out
Melyssa N.
Surrey, BC
Very affordable compared to the competitive brands but more than less the can will run out of aerosol before I am everyday way thru the product forcing me to throw out a half used dry shampoo.... save yourself the trouble and spend a few more dollars on a reliable brand...
Melinda B.
Conception Bay South, NL
I bought this as it was on sale and I really needed another can of dry shampoo.  This particular type leaves my hair gritty and heavy as compared to other products I have used.  I guess I got what I paid for! It does smell quite nice though!
Zesmin M.
Los Angeles, CA
Is it the best you've tried so far and how about the scent?
Christine K.
North Augusta, SC
Has anyone tried this ? What do you think compared to others?
kimberly w.
Leominster, MA
does this leave a white cast on dark hair?
Ashley G.
Does this product last 24hrs or do I have to constantly reapply?
Sedona C.
Stanton, CA
Do it have a strong overwhelming smell to it?