BY HERBAL ESSENCES #43 in Dry Shampoo

At A Glance
  • First-day-clean feel
  • Dry shampoo with color protection
  • Refreshing scent and cleansing boost
  • Powered by natural tapoica

• Es bueno? Quisiera usarlo! Pero no se si conseguirlo en ...2 Answers
  • Does this turn your hair white?2 Answers
  • Is it the best you've tried so far and how about the scent?10 Answers
Jayde K.
West Bromwich, West midlands
I’ve used Batiste dry shampoo for many years, but I wanted to try something new so when I saw this I thought I’d give it a go.

The ‘Hello Hydration‘ shampoo & conditioner pair are two of my favourites (they smell amazing!), but sadly this just doesn’t live up to the almighty beast that is Batiste.

The smell is pretty darn good, I can’t find this particular scent (lime) anywhere other than Asda, but every single Herbal Essences product I’ve owned as smelled just lovely so I can imagine they are all dandy. But that’s about it. Sadly this product does nothing for me. It is a lightweight product so I wasn’t expecting it to give me that ‘just washed’ look that Batiste does, but a ‘maybe I washed this a day ago’ look would be nice- instead I got ‘why yes, my hair is a chip-pan!’.

It made my hair feel like I had drenched it in hairspray; sticky, flat and shiny. I’ve tried using less, I’ve tried using more and it’s all much the same. I love the ‘bouncy’ and ‘fresh’ feel of other dry shampoos, but this just leaves me feeling limp and lifeless.

I had high hopes for Herbal Essences Dry Shampoo, maybe too high, but it just falls short.
Miryect R.
I am new using dry shampo and I am loving it so far Herbal Essences Color Me Happy Dry Shampoo I like this dry shampoo especially for the price. It smells nice which is not that bad. Will buy it again
Katie S.
I have the "uplifting volume" dry shampoo and it's amazing. I tried a batiste dry shampoo and that just made my hair go white and it still looked greasy. This gives so much volume and make my hair look and smell very nice. It also doesn't make the roots look white.
Nirvana O.
santa ana
Lo.maximo estos productos cambiaron mi vida. Y mi cabello . Huelen rikisimo .no conozco otros que huelan igual. Amo el olor tan rico aue dejan en mi cabello.provoca comerselo
Tris I.
I'd prefer the john frieda collection post color but a couple weeks out and until the next color this shampoo and conditioner help keep the color from drying out
Courtney W.
North Vancouver , TX
Worked very well to absorb greasy and left my hair feeling fresh and it had a nice smell. Easy to dispense and use. Well priced and easy to find. Would recommend
Meriana I.
Edmonton, AB
I like the HE dry shampoo it's easy to use. Helps me keep my hair straight for longer! This dry shampoo usually lets me go 2-3 days without having to wash my hair when it's straight. It's affordable which is great! I'll be buying it again! The only downfall I found is the top applicator gets clogged very easily.
Christina S.
St, NL
If I could give this product a negative score I would. I really really didn't like it. It always felt clumpy in my hair and tangled when I tried to comb it through. It also only did the trick after a day or two of no wet shampooing. The biggest turn off for me was the scent. It literally smelled like bathroom spray, so cold body flatulence and roses. Not nice at all. The worst dry shampoo I've ever used!
Liwaa L.
mahdi soumia
I LOVE this dry shampoo. I have fine hair that I have always washed daily, until my new hairdresser recently told me I need to calm down with the washes. I now wash my hair about every 3-4 days, and use this dry shampoo in between washes. It smells great, and keeps my hair looking clean! It also gives my fine hair amazing volume, so much so, that I use it even on some of the days I do wash. If I had to say one negative thing, it would be that I have noticed a build up on my scalp when using it. Overall, this is my go-to dry shampoo and I recommend it, especially if you have fine hair.
Olivia M.
Halifax, NS
Nope not a fan. I used this like once it gave me major white cast on my dark hair then I think the bottle clogged or something cause I was never able to get anything to spray out of it again. I really wanted to love this since i love herbal essences other products but this just didn't work.
Zesmin M.
Los Angeles, CA
Is it the best you've tried so far and how about the scent?
Christine K.
North Augusta, SC
Has anyone tried this ? What do you think compared to others?
kimberly w.
Leominster, MA
does this leave a white cast on dark hair?
Ashley G.
Does this product last 24hrs or do I have to constantly reapply?
Sedona C.
Stanton, CA
Do it have a strong overwhelming smell to it?