BY HERBAL ESSENCES #43 in Dry Shampoo

At A Glance
  • First-day-clean feel
  • Dry shampoo with color protection
  • Refreshing scent and cleansing boost
  • Powered by natural tapoica

• Es bueno? Quisiera usarlo! Pero no se si conseguirlo en ...2 Answers
  • Does this turn your hair white?2 Answers
  • Is it the best you've tried so far and how about the scent?10 Answers
Elishay H.
Dubai, Dubai
Herbal essences has always been my favorite brand for hair care! I loveee how amazing their shampoos and conditioners smell. And this dry shampoo is no exception!
Dalila s.
casablanca
Hello my name is dalila sghir i'm from morocco I love this product so much .and I like your company so much i wanted to review your products on my instagram account ,I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in order to convince and encourage people to buy the product from the Internet, while helping the company promote products and the company's continuity in production and initiative
Katy M.
I like to use it because my color is dyed blond and therefore being a delicate process; It is good to have a product that moisturizes you and maintains the shine and care of your hair. It smells delicious and takes care of my hair is perfect for processed hair..
vanessa c.
Maimi, FL
This product is good but I only used when I'm not going to the beauty center and is perfect for me my hair smell delicious with this and is not to oily and I like because my hair is very oily I recommend this really this is protecting my hair color to
Anna P.
IV36 2UA
This is a life saver when it comes to having to rush out of the house and not having time to wash your hair!! This is one of my favourite drugstore products to use along with Batiste, gives my hair an instant lift!!Batiste™ Dry Shampoo
Mary J.
My hair gets oily after one day of not washing it everyday and it has always been a challenge for me. After I colored my hair I got this product with the color safe shampoo and conditioner too. There is no white residue like with other dry shampoos and it adds volume and hold at the same time. Love this stuff!
Martina P.
Blaenau gwent
Absolutely love this product. It gives my hair volume when I need it. Sometimes when I’ve got work and I really can’t be bothered to wash my hair (lazy, I know) I always reach for my herbal essences colour me happy dry shampoo.
Karen H.
middlesbrough
An amazing product for styling your hair as it gives the hair more volume. I can go 3-4 days without washing my hair using this product. Sometimes your hair can turn white but if you massage the product into your hair with your fingers it goes away.
Charm M.
Winnipeg, MB
Best for its price for sure! My go to dry shampoo! It may not be the actual best I’ve ever tried but for under $5 this is amazing! I have dark hair and this doesn’t make my hair powder white. Love the smell too!
Bobbie-Leigh M.
I didn't really like this product as it didn't do what dry shampoo is supposed to do, it didn't make my hair less greasy and just left a white layer on my hair, the only thing I did like was the smell of it!
Zesmin M.
Los Angeles, CA
Is it the best you've tried so far and how about the scent?
Christine K.
North Augusta, SC
Has anyone tried this ? What do you think compared to others?
kimberly w.
Leominster, MA
does this leave a white cast on dark hair?
Ashley G.
Does this product last 24hrs or do I have to constantly reapply?
Sedona C.
Stanton, CA
Do it have a strong overwhelming smell to it?