BY HERBAL ESSENCES #43 in Dry Shampoo

At A Glance
  • First-day-clean feel
  • Dry shampoo with color protection
  • Refreshing scent and cleansing boost
  • Powered by natural tapoica

• Es bueno? Quisiera usarlo! Pero no se si conseguirlo en ...2 Answers
  • Does this turn your hair white?2 Answers
  • Is it the best you've tried so far and how about the scent?10 Answers
Natalia G.
Gladstone, IL
I like this product but it's not my absolute favorite. I like to add mousse before I blow dry my hair to give it some volume and this product doesn't give me much of that. It does do the job when I scrunch my hair with it though. It does a good job of holding my natural curls. It's cheap so I can't complain
Mary W.
Easton
I have three foot long hair, thick as a brick- so you can imagine that washing it can be a chore. I've bought and tried many, many dry shampoo methods, both bottled and homemade, and I must say: this is my favorite. It sprays on easily, doesn't leave any strange powder on the hair, always puffs the grease and sweat right off my roots, and smells just lovely. I'm a big fan of Herbal Essences' "Color Me Happy" scent- a big, robust garden rose - so I buy this even though my hair is not color-treated. Truly the least fussy dry shampoo I've ever used, and a staple of my beauty arsenal (particularly for travel).
Maria H.
8120 puritan st , downey
Love it when I don't washed my hair everyday I used the herbal essence dry shampoo and it takes the oily from my hair and it smells good . You can two days but I used it when I don't washed my hair in one day
Brittany W.
Niceville, FL
this is very bomb!!! i love herbal essance i always have always will.they always meet my expectations. i would recommend a 10/10 and refer to a friend. VERY hydrating, repeat consumer!! My hair always looks good when using this product!!!  def going to buy again
Sarah J.
29536 4th st millsboro de
My aunt uses this product and she swears by it! It doesn't leave any residue after she applies to her hair and lasts for about 1-2 days! She used to use a different brand that left her hair tangled and dry.
Linzey S.
Antelope, CA
I love this product, leaves my hair feeling fresh. I can go at least 3 days without having to wash my hair when I use this. It's definitely high quality for the amount of money you pay.   It also leaves my hair a with a little more volume, and it smells amazing!
luisana l.
Sanford, FL
has not been one of my favorites, i have only used it once, this in particular, its smell even when it is pleasant is not quite my favorite...  even so i can do it,  and have it on my shopping list as a second option. this brand is one of my favorites for the quality and aromas
April J.
baton rouge
I color treat my hair often because of it being red, washing my hair can dull it faster than normal. So in between washing I use this dry shampoo. Not only does it give my vibrant colors longevity but also allows me to save money and time by not having to go back to the salon so often.
Chloe H.
Brunswick, GA
This didn't do much for my hair. It has a strong smell. Not to mention it gives my brunette hair that gray color. I probably wouldn't buy again. It doesn't work as well as I thought it would. Overall I was slightly disappointed.
Jessica M.
Detroit MI
This smells so good in my hair it really the smell is great whi doesn't want there hair to smell good cleans my hair and get the dandruff out of it it's a great 👍🏽 hair cleaner I recommend it for anyone 👦🏽👧🏽👨🏽👩🏽 You should try it and tell everyone how you like it
Zesmin M.
Los Angeles, CA
Is it the best you've tried so far and how about the scent?
Christine K.
North Augusta, SC
Has anyone tried this ? What do you think compared to others?
kimberly w.
Leominster, MA
does this leave a white cast on dark hair?
Ashley G.
Does this product last 24hrs or do I have to constantly reapply?
Sedona C.
Stanton, CA
Do it have a strong overwhelming smell to it?