BY HERBAL ESSENCES

At A Glance
  • First-day-clean feel
  • Dry shampoo with color protection
  • Refreshing scent and cleansing boost
  • Powered by natural tapoica

• Es bueno? Quisiera usarlo! Pero no se si conseguirlo en ...2 Answers
  • Does this turn your hair white?2 Answers
  • Is it the best you've tried so far and how about the scent?10 Answers
Caroline M.
anderson
I love everything herbal essences and this is not an exception! I love it and it smells amazing.
Jazmin L.
laredo, TX
I love the smell and the refreshing feel it leaves. However, It does leave my hair a bit stringy.
Hyzell M.
Eloy Az
it has an amazing smell and its easy to use but my hair feels heavy and i still have to wash it ,
Lexi M.
Saginaw, MI
I love the smell and love the product! It's so easy to use and it does it's job. I just love tjis
Litisha L.
Columbus , OH
I can't say enough about Herbal Essences products! I love their dry shampoos as well. I love it.
VeAnna W.
Castle rock, CO
I have very natural blonde hair and this dry shampoo leaves it almost looking white at my roots.
Denise R.
Smells good but not the best dry shampoo I’ve ever tried. Bought it once wouldn’t purchase again
Martha 🎀.
I love this dry shampoo! A little goes a long way and it doesn't leave my dark hair looking gray.
Samantha R.
Gridley, CA
Smells amazing and works fantastic on second day greasy hair! It does the job and looks great!
Fabiola D.
San Juan
It makes my hair shine alot, its not white and dosent leave residue. Absorbs grease very good.
Zesmin M.
Los Angeles, CA
Is it the best you've tried so far and how about the scent?
Christine K.
North Augusta, SC
Has anyone tried this ? What do you think compared to others?
kimberly w.
Leominster, MA
does this leave a white cast on dark hair?
Ashley G.
Does this product last 24hrs or do I have to constantly reapply?
Sedona C.
Stanton, CA
Do it have a strong overwhelming smell to it?