BY HERBAL ESSENCES

At A Glance
  • First-day-clean feel
  • Dry shampoo with color protection
  • Refreshing scent and cleansing boost
  • Powered by natural tapoica

• Es bueno? Quisiera usarlo! Pero no se si conseguirlo en ...2 Answers
  • Does this turn your hair white?2 Answers
  • Is it the best you've tried so far and how about the scent?10 Answers
Hannah C.
Kingwood, TX
I actually do not use regular dry shampoo, but I really like the way herbs essence products smell
Erica B.
Simpsonville , SC
Works well and smells good but leaves a white powder on my hair no matter how much I work it in.
Dulce S.
bakersfield
Awesome smell on this and really good stuff takes away the greasiness from my hair really quick!
Lisa h.
This smells amazing and it really keeps your hair clean without having to wash your hair everyday
Sierra H.
Lexington, KY
This dry shampoo smells like perfume and gets the job done without any excess residue or buildup.
Angeles U.
Doral, FL
Herbal essences es una excelente marca y este shampoo seco es muy bueno. Very good. Lo recomiendo
Alexis T.
Strawberry Plains
Very happy with how this product works. I have really oily hair & this does the job! Smells nice
megan w.
Stockton, CA
I love herbal essences hair products it always smells so good this is my all time favorite smell.
April B.
I gues you can say it is good.!!. I don't think it's what it's for.!!. But it works for the most
Sara M.
I love herbal essences! Doesn't leave residue on your hair like others and smells fresh all day!
Zesmin M.
Los Angeles, CA
Is it the best you've tried so far and how about the scent?
Christine K.
North Augusta, SC
Has anyone tried this ? What do you think compared to others?
kimberly w.
Leominster, MA
does this leave a white cast on dark hair?
Ashley G.
Does this product last 24hrs or do I have to constantly reapply?
Sedona C.
Stanton, CA
Do it have a strong overwhelming smell to it?