BY HERBAL ESSENCES #33 in Dry Shampoo

At A Glance
  • First-day-clean feel
  • Dry shampoo with color protection
  • Refreshing scent and cleansing boost
  • Powered by natural tapoica

• Es bueno? Quisiera usarlo! Pero no se si conseguirlo en ...2 Answers
  • Does this turn your hair white?2 Answers
  • Is it the best you've tried so far and how about the scent?10 Answers
Jessica B.
Stanton, KY
It's the absolute best! I absolutely love how this makes my hair feel. I highly recommend it to anyone!
Alesia S.
Las Vegas, NV
I'm in love with the smell of this product! The scents always leave my hair smelling and feeling fresh
Kiana C.
Falkville, AL
This smells pretty good but could have a better scent. It seems to work decently. It's not my favorite
magaly a.
Baldwin Park, CA
Can't nevermore wrong with hessence hair spray or shampoo smells absolutely amazing and it does its job
ruby 🍭.
houston
This shampoo got my hair smelling good even after my hair is already dried and I like that in a shampoo
brook s.
this product is the best! it smells amazing! you can go like 3 days w/ out washing hair! it's amazing!
Katelynn M.
Bloomsdale
It smellls sooooo amazing. And works for the most part! Only downfall is that leaves a slight residue.
Melissa w.
Anamosa , IA
Nice and keeps my hair with a lot of volume and smells pretty good !! I would like to try another kind
0000 0.
Mendota, CA
I love products estoy perfect for me and you???? How is? #lovepink #follow #beautiful #hair #cut #love
Mercedes S.
Johnson, KS
This is the best dry shampoo for curly hair. It helps take and defrizz my hair. Plus it smells amazing!
Zesmin M.
Los Angeles, CA
Is it the best you've tried so far and how about the scent?
Christine K.
North Augusta, SC
Has anyone tried this ? What do you think compared to others?
kimberly w.
Leominster, MA
does this leave a white cast on dark hair?
Ashley G.
Does this product last 24hrs or do I have to constantly reapply?
Sedona C.
Stanton, CA
Do it have a strong overwhelming smell to it?