BY HERBAL ESSENCES #43 in Dry Shampoo

At A Glance
  • First-day-clean feel
  • Dry shampoo with color protection
  • Refreshing scent and cleansing boost
  • Powered by natural tapoica

• Es bueno? Quisiera usarlo! Pero no se si conseguirlo en ...2 Answers
  • Does this turn your hair white?2 Answers
  • Is it the best you've tried so far and how about the scent?10 Answers
Jackie D.
Florence , Ky
I love the smell and I love that it actually hides the greasy look in my hair without having to wash my hair twice a day sometimes. Just make sure you rub it in after you spray it or it leaves a grayish color to your hair!
Jenny D.
The smell of this is so strong and powerful that if it is sprayed more than a few times the smell actually drifts throughout the whole house and I can't be anywhere near it feels like it suffocates me. Would definitely not recommend this to anyone who is sensitive to smell or doesn't like dry shampoos with strong scents.
Abbey R.
Honolulu, HI
I got this as a sample attached to shampoo, and I put it in my car. It was definitely a good thing to have, as a busy college student. It saves my hair when I don't have time to shower, and it blends in with my hair nicely. It has a nice scent, and helps hair look less flat and oily when your in a pinch.
LJ P.
This dry shampoo works pretty well and also smells pretty good. I only use it the day before I wash my hair, if I've gone a couple days without washing and it looks greasy. I would consider buying it again;however, it does have a white cast so you have to rub it in very well. Overall, it is a good product.
Heather W.
I don't get why many people don't like this product. It is on the more wet side than the other dry shampoos, but I like this one over bastiste and pssst. You do have to shake is vigorously, as the product suggest, before each application, but it doesn't bother me. It does take a little longer for it to dry than the others, but it works really really well for my asian oily hair. It smells really nice too.
Stevie J.
I really like this dry shampoo, I've used many other brands and this is the only affordable one I could find that actually absorbs my greasiness in my hair! It doesn't have any color also so that's great cause nobody wants a white cast on there hair. It does however feel a little heavy but it doesn't bother me much.
Yusbreili G.
CARACAS
I am a lover of Herbal Essences products and have been for years. I was overjoyed when I saw that they had created a dry shampoo and immediately added it to my shopping cart at Target. However, I was very disappointed with after using it this morning.

It comes out wet and clear, then once it's dry, it turns white. I was pleasantly surprised when it turned white, because I knew that it actually worked. I went to brush it out, and my hair was a big matted mess. It felt grimy and gunky, and SO dry. It actually hurt to brush it because of the tangles.

I got the white out and managed to make it look halfway decent, but I decided to put it in a bun instead of wearing it down. I couldn't even form it into a ponytail, a task that usually takes a fraction of a second. So, I'm wearing it down today and feel disgusting.

If you're worried about protecting your color and still love Herbal Essences, try their Naked Cleansing Conditioner. You use it in the shower, but it won't strip your color like a shampoo will. It leaves your hair feeling very fresh. You'll still want to shampoo at least once a week, but it's perfect for your in between days.

If you are lazy like I am and want something to use in the morning when you don't feel like spending the time to dry your hair, I recommend John Frieda dry shampoo. It's the best drugstore dry shampoo I've found, and really does leave your hair feeling "first day clean" as this one claims to do.
Nancy P.
Resaca, GA
I used to use this when I had my hair colored and wanted to protect the color from washing it too much. This dry shampoo smells so amazing, like a fresh, rose fragrance. It does soak up/reduce the oil in my hair. Be careful though, it you don't brush this product out, it will have a white cast on your hair.
Natalia G.
Gladstone, IL
I like this product but it's not my absolute favorite. I like to add mousse before I blow dry my hair to give it some volume and this product doesn't give me much of that. It does do the job when I scrunch my hair with it though. It does a good job of holding my natural curls. It's cheap so I can't complain
Amanda B.
Buckley, WA
Pretty good product, if I don't have time to wash my hair this usually makes my hair look and feel good enough to last another day with out a wash but I really have to wash it the next day. I am satisfied with it. It keeps me from looking like I have dirty hair and feeling self conscious when I am in a hurry.
Zesmin M.
Los Angeles, CA
Is it the best you've tried so far and how about the scent?
Christine K.
North Augusta, SC
Has anyone tried this ? What do you think compared to others?
kimberly w.
Leominster, MA
does this leave a white cast on dark hair?
Ashley G.
Does this product last 24hrs or do I have to constantly reapply?
Sedona C.
Stanton, CA
Do it have a strong overwhelming smell to it?