BY HERBAL ESSENCES

At A Glance
  • First-day-clean feel
  • Dry shampoo with color protection
  • Refreshing scent and cleansing boost
  • Powered by natural tapoica

• Es bueno? Quisiera usarlo! Pero no se si conseguirlo en ...2 Answers
  • Does this turn your hair white?2 Answers
  • Is it the best you've tried so far and how about the scent?10 Answers
Amanda J.
The only thing I love about this product is the scent! Other than that, this product just isn’t good. This dry shampoo leaves a white residue in my hair every time I use it. It did not take all the oil out of my hair. It left my hair having a sticky texture. I do not like this product at all! I do not recommend!
Amber W.
Millcreek, UT
It smells beautiful, rosey and light. However, I didn't find that it worked particularly well. I love the idea of a dry shampoo but this one left my hair feeling stiff and failed to remove the oily texture. It LOOKED cleaner, but I'd be lying if I said that my hair actually felt cleaner. It's a no from me.
Zerlaine P.
Davie, FL
this does a good job at absorbing the grease. However, it does leave a slightly white residue behind, even with applying extra effort to attempt to rub it all in for absorption. I would recommend other drugstore brands of dry shampoo over this, but this dry shampoo is better to have than none at all.
Yasline c.
Doesn't leave a white cast!!!! I have Jeet balck hair and I can apply this to my head with no fear of having a white powder finish. It refreshens the hair and has a nice scent as well. It does leave the hair feeling a little weird and heavy but nothing that can't be fixed.
Dayna T.
I have colored hair and I thought I would try this shampoo and conditioner for my hair. It worked well but at times my hair would feel very dry. In turn I stopped using it. I would recommend for everyone to see how well it works for you and you may have a better outcome!
Latisha S.
Wayne, WV
I LOVE this dry shampoo. I have fine hair that I have always washed daily, until my new hairdresser recently told me I need to calm down with the washes. I now wash my hair about every 3-4 days, and use this dry shampoo in between washes. It smells great, and keeps my hair looking clean! It also gives my fine hair amazing volume, so much so, that I use it even on some of the days I do wash. If I had to say one negative thing, it would be that I have noticed a build up on my scalp when using it. Overall, this is my go-to dry shampoo and I recommend it, especially if you have fine hair.
Lia A.
Linden, MI
I really like Herbal Essence, They have been around since I was 13 years old, I'm 34 now, I remember the 1st time I used this Brand, It made my hair feel so soft, I think they have changed the recipe because it doesn't feel the same like it did when I was 13
Madeline C.
Lock Haven, PA
Favorite dry shampoo! Pretty good product! Gives my hair volume without giving it a super weird texture which seems common with dry shampoo. There isn’t that many uses in it but there never really is. I would buy again and I would recommend!
Maria Gabriela G.
Winter Park, FL
Herbal essences is a really trust brand, you have to shake it for certain time to works, massage your hair till you feel is good again but takes some time, the price is good and the smell is so so but works and that's the important thing
Stacy R.
Herbal Essences Color Me Happy Dry Shampoo I use this at least once a week when I'm in a rush. It still has that great scent and actually makes my hair feel clean and soft. Price is great as well. Definitely recommend to try
Sarah M.
Lexington, KY
Does this leave a lot of residue?
Mia F.
Naperville, IL
Does this turn your hair white?
Yanelis C.
Es bueno? Quisiera usarlo! Pero no se si conseguirlo en Venezuela! Me encanta esta marca! / It's good? I would like to use it! But I do not know if I can get it in Venezuela! I love this brand!
Ciara S.
Temecula, CA
Did anyone else feel that this dry shampoo was just too heavy? It left my hair dry really dry afterward but I saw that some love this, so how do you guys apply yours? Any secrets I missed?
Heather A.
Salem, OR
Does it come in for fine hair