Herbal Essences Color Me Happy Dry Shampoo

by Herbal Essences

At A Glance
  • First-day-clean feel
  • Dry shampoo with color protection
  • Refreshing scent and cleansing boost
  • Powered by natural tapoica

Is this good for dry hair or does it leave white dust like others do?!
does it leave white spots in hair?
Buen producto de buena calidad para cualquier cabello lo deja lacio sobre todo los shampoo y condición ?
Start your review of Herbal Essences Color Me Happy Dry Shampoo!
How would you rate this product?
Norwalk, CT
Has a great smell and makes 2nd hair or more feel extremely Fresh and clean. Since I have pretty dark hair there was some left over residue but not bad enough to not be able to fix.
Black / Frizz, Heat Protection, Split Ends / Straight, Thick
This product works good. I like that if my hair is not that dirty but needs a little boost I can put this product in and it looks like I just washed it. It does make my hair a little sticky but it looks good.
Atlanta , GA
Love the product. Hate that it's a shampoo. Recently figured out that it's bad to use shampoo on my hair type. I love the brand and had this been a review for the conditioner, we would see the stars go way up!
I don't use dry shampoo often since I have curly hair but I like that this one doesn't leave the chalky feeling in your hair. Perfect for sprucing up straight hair for a second day
Light Brown / Frizz, Oily Scalp / Curly, Fine
Wichita , KS
Not sure if they've repackaged since all these bad reviews or not but I love this stuff! I was comparing dry shampoos at walmart the other day and my boyfriend was growing antsy, so I picked this one because it's for color treated hair and I love the smell of roses! I was skeptical because reviews online for this were not good, mainly complaining about a nozzle issue, which I'm not having trouble with. First, can we just talk about how amazing this smells? Doesn't have that overwhelming hairspray smell that tons of other dry shampoos have. I have dark hair, this leaves no white residue, but still does the job without leaving my hair feeling and looking like I've been locked in an attic for 30 years. Not to mention, this volumizes like a dream! Bottom line: the price is great, the product is great. Love this!
Black / Color Protection, Damage, Dandruff / Straight, Coarse, Thick
Show Low, AZ
Keeps my color looking bright and vibrant like I just left the salon . the smell of this herbal essence is amazing. I feel like im at the salon or spa. Makes my hair so soft and shiny love it
Dark Blonde / Anti-Aging, Brittleness, Color Protection / Dry, Wavy, Fine
Esse shampoo e uma delicia adoro ele é perfeito gosto bastante dele ,ele faz bastante espuma e isso é muito gostoso. Ele lava bem rápido a minha cabeça e o cheiro dele é perfeito parece uma nota musical doce
it's stuff smells so good!! it's amazing in every way! it leaves no residue. it's probably the best thing i've ever used. i can go dayssss at a time with out redueing my hair i would and are gonna buy again!
Flat Rock, AL
This is by far the best dry shampoo I have ever used. It's way better than the batiste which leaves a dry white powdered look on my hair. I can go 5 days without washing my hair! I'll definitely keep buying this!
South Lyon, MI
I first started using this when I was a dancer when I was younger! The product works great for about 10 hours or so, which isn't bad but not as good as other brands of this product! One pro about it though is that there is no residue
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Bakersfield, CA
a year ago
Herbal Essences Color Me Happy Dry Shampoo is this a good dry shampoo like does it leave white residue does it actually help with the grease and does it run out to quik?