North Augusta, SC

Has anyone tried this ? What do you think compared to others?

Yesenia P.
Yesenia P.
1 year, 6 months ago
I really love this dry shampoo.. works much better than others
Gabriell Y.
Gabriell Y.
Weeki Wachee, FL
1 year, 12 months ago
I love it and it smells so good too. It's the best dry shampoo ice ever tried.
Angel S.
Angel S.
Galloway, OH
1 year, 12 months ago
I actually found it to be over-perfumed and cumbersome to deal with. It left my hair feeling gritty and still greasy. I found Batiste at Target and it is inexpensive (I believe in the 4.99 range) and wonderful for my hair.
Melody B.
Melody B.
Lehigh Acres, FL
2 years ago
I love it. good for days that i am in a rush.also enjoy the different scents
Yiling H.
Yiling H.
Sugar Hill, GA
2 years ago
I like it and smells good. It's the cheap version of dry shampoo that I buy when I don't want to spend $20 on my nice dry shampoo. It gets the job done when I need it. My hair doesn't get oily I just use it usually on the day that I don't wash my hair and I've worked out and needed to get ready quick.
Emily G.
Emily G.
2 years ago
Personally I do like it but I think it depends on your hair type. A friend of mine recommended this to me and so far so good. And at a decent price. I only have the Not Your Mother's dry shampoo and between the two I like that one better. But the Herbal essence is not bad at all, and is refreshing.
North Augusta, SC
2 years ago
Thanks Glad I didn't buy it.....
Courtney R.
Courtney R.
Land O Lakes, FL
2 years ago
I feel like the scent is VERY strong. The product did not seem to work very well for my second day hair. My hair still felt oily and felt very weighed down after the application.