BY HERBAL ESSENCES

The Experts at Vidal Sassoon bring you salon color expertise. Get the long lasting, vibrant color you crave! see more...

• Es bueno? Quisiera usarlo! Pero no se si conseguirlo en Venezuel...2 Answers
  • Does this turn your hair white?2 Answers
  • Is it the best you've tried so far and how about the scent?10 Answers
Brooke D.
Peabody, MA
Review for: No Version Colour more...
First of all, it has a sweet and pretty fragrance! Definitely makes your hair smell delicious. Need to shake, spray and rub in to roots and shake out for best results. If not it can leave white residue. It like the lightening effects of the product to stretch the time between my highlight appointments. I definitely recommend! Only complaint was the spray top broke on my last bottle and I could not use the rest of it.
Amber W.
Millcreek, UT
It smells beautiful, rosey and light. However, I didn't find that it worked particularly well. I love the idea of a dry shampoo but this one left my hair feeling stiff and failed to remove the oily texture. It LOOKED cleaner, but I'd be lying if I said that my hair actually felt cleaner. It's a no from me.
Zerlaine P.
Miami
Review for: Color more...
this does a good job at absorbing the grease. However, it does leave a slightly white residue behind, even with applying extra effort to attempt to rub it all in for absorption. I would recommend other drugstore brands of dry shampoo over this, but this dry shampoo is better to have than none at all.
Jenn G.
Atascadero, CA
Review for: Color more...
I picked this up on a whim and I’m happy I gave it a chance! Works great and smells amazing! Helps with day/two day old hair and refreshes it and gives it a bit of added volume! If I’m in a pinch and not able to go to Ulta for my usual brand, I would pick this up as my second choice
Yasline c.
Doesn't leave a white cast!!!! I have Jeet balck hair and I can apply this to my head with no fear of having a white powder finish. It refreshens the hair and has a nice scent as well. It does leave the hair feeling a little weird and heavy but nothing that can't be fixed.
Dayna T.
I have colored hair and I thought I would try this shampoo and conditioner for my hair. It worked well but at times my hair would feel very dry. In turn I stopped using it. I would recommend for everyone to see how well it works for you and you may have a better outcome!
Latisha S.
Wayne, WV
Review for: Color more...
I LOVE this dry shampoo. I have fine hair that I have always washed daily, until my new hairdresser recently told me I need to calm down with the washes. I now wash my hair about every 3-4 days, and use this dry shampoo in between washes. It smells great, and keeps my hair looking clean! It also gives my fine hair amazing volume, so much so, that I use it even on some of the days I do wash. If I had to say one negative thing, it would be that I have noticed a build up on my scalp when using it. Overall, this is my go-to dry shampoo and I recommend it, especially if you have fine hair.
Alexe Y.
Glendale, AZ
Review for: Color more...
My most favorite dry shampoo to date. Upset it seems to be discontinued as I can’t find it ANYWHERE. Goes on near invisible with the most amazing smell. This product kept my hair fresh and non-greasy during busy work weeks, vacations, and bad hair days without fail.
Lia A.
Flint, MI
I really like Herbal Essence, They have been around since I was 13 years old, I'm 34 now, I remember the 1st time I used this Brand, It made my hair feel so soft, I think they have changed the recipe because it doesn't feel the same like it did when I was 13
Madelyn M.
Port Richey, FL
I love the way herbal essences smell. This particular product smells amazing like floral. It's a pretty good dry shampoo when you don't have a lot of time to wash your greasy roots sorry a little of this just to the base and you will notice your hair is not at all greasy. It doesn't give you a cast of white but make sure you don't use to much or the powdery spray will give you a powdery cast over your locks. I also use this product to give me some texture and fullness when wearing a poofy messy bun.
Zesmin M.
Los Angeles, CA
Is it the best you've tried so far and how about the scent?
Christine K.
North Augusta, SC
Has anyone tried this ? What do you think compared to others?
kimberly w.
Leominster, MA
does this leave a white cast on dark hair?
Ashley G.
Does this product last 24hrs or do I have to constantly reapply?
Sedona C.
Stanton, CA
Do it have a strong overwhelming smell to it?