BY HERBAL ESSENCES

At A Glance
  • First-day-clean feel
  • Dry shampoo with color protection
  • Refreshing scent and cleansing boost
  • Powered by natural tapoica

• Es bueno? Quisiera usarlo! Pero no se si conseguirlo en ...2 Answers
  • Does this turn your hair white?2 Answers
  • Is it the best you've tried so far and how about the scent?10 Answers
Amanda J.
The only thing I love about this product is the scent! Other than that, this product just isn’t good. This dry shampoo leaves a white residue in my hair every time I use it. It did not take all the oil out of my hair. It left my hair having a sticky texture. I do not like this product at all! I do not recommend!
Amber W.
Millcreek, UT
It smells beautiful, rosey and light. However, I didn't find that it worked particularly well. I love the idea of a dry shampoo but this one left my hair feeling stiff and failed to remove the oily texture. It LOOKED cleaner, but I'd be lying if I said that my hair actually felt cleaner. It's a no from me.
Zerlaine P.
Davie, FL
this does a good job at absorbing the grease. However, it does leave a slightly white residue behind, even with applying extra effort to attempt to rub it all in for absorption. I would recommend other drugstore brands of dry shampoo over this, but this dry shampoo is better to have than none at all.
Latisha S.
Wayne, WV
I LOVE this dry shampoo. I have fine hair that I have always washed daily, until my new hairdresser recently told me I need to calm down with the washes. I now wash my hair about every 3-4 days, and use this dry shampoo in between washes. It smells great, and keeps my hair looking clean! It also gives my fine hair amazing volume, so much so, that I use it even on some of the days I do wash. If I had to say one negative thing, it would be that I have noticed a build up on my scalp when using it. Overall, this is my go-to dry shampoo and I recommend it, especially if you have fine hair.
Lia A.
Linden, MI
I really like Herbal Essence, They have been around since I was 13 years old, I'm 34 now, I remember the 1st time I used this Brand, It made my hair feel so soft, I think they have changed the recipe because it doesn't feel the same like it did when I was 13
Stacy R.
Herbal Essences Color Me Happy Dry Shampoo I use this at least once a week when I'm in a rush. It still has that great scent and actually makes my hair feel clean and soft. Price is great as well. Definitely recommend to try
Erika R.
Carbondale, IL
It was alright. Not exactly what I expected, but I continued to use it. The smell was almost too overwhelming for me, but I am also pretty sensitive to fragrances. I would recommend this if you're in need of a dry shampoo.
Crista T.
Immokalee , FL
if your ever in a rush and can’t completely wash your hair then this is a go to , it gets the job done and it washes your hair good enough that day , the first time I tried it I thought it would work as good but yesssss it works great so you guys so try it .
Danielle T.
Dover, DE
This product is terrible. I use dry shampoo almost daily and this one literally did nothing to my hair. It’s basically a perfumed spray with no purpose. There was no residue, thankfully, but it was all around. Disappointing product.
Brooke D.
Peabody, MA
First of all, it has a sweet and pretty fragrance! Definitely makes your hair smell delicious. Need to shake, spray and rub in to roots and shake out for best results. If not it can leave white residue. It like the lightening effects of the product to stretch the time between my highlight appointments. I definitely recommend! Only complaint was the spray top broke on my last bottle and I could not use the rest of it.
Zesmin M.
Los Angeles, CA
Is it the best you've tried so far and how about the scent?
Christine K.
North Augusta, SC
Has anyone tried this ? What do you think compared to others?
kimberly w.
Leominster, MA
does this leave a white cast on dark hair?
Ashley G.
Does this product last 24hrs or do I have to constantly reapply?
Sedona C.
Stanton, CA
Do it have a strong overwhelming smell to it?