BY HERBAL ESSENCES #60 in Conditioner

Herbal Essences Color Me Happy conditioner for colored hair has a romantic Moroccan rose scent and a color-protecting formula to help your hair feel radiant, fresh, and irresistible. It replenishes softness and enhances shine to help keep your color looking fresh.

• Herbal Essences Color Me Happy Conditioner for Color-Treated Hair has 0% parabens, gluten or mineral oil
  • Luxurious notes of rose essences
  • Offers color care for touchable, radiant hair
  • Gentle enough for daily use, color-safe and pH-balanced

Ingredients: Water/EAU, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Citric Acid, ZEA Mays (Corn) Silk Extract, Rosa Centifolia Flower Extract, Passiflora Incarnata Fruit Extract, Sodium Citrate, Sodium Xylenesulfonate, Fragrance/Parfum, Cocamide Mea, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Benzoate, Tetrasodium EDTA, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Linoleamidopropyl Pg-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Red 33, Red 4, Yellow 10.

• Is this for color-treated hair? If so, any specific color?1 Answers
  • how does it smell? and is it good?5 Answers
  • A lot of hair products say they help with colored hair bu...3 Answers
Herbal Essences Color Me Happy Conditioner For Color-Treated Hair
  • "I love this shampoo it smells good.Like any Herbal Essence product, it smells amazing, and I always use shampoo and conditioners for color treated hair since I dye my hair." in 8 reviews
Alyssa B.
I have color treated hair so I am often purchasing shampoos to help keep my color staying fresh. The Color Me Happy Conditioner is a great hydrating conditioner. It doesn't dry out my hair at all and leaves it feeling soft and healthy overall. I also love the rosy/floral smell of the color me happy line in general! I really have nothing negative to say about this conditioner. While I can't say that I noticed anything significant with this helping my color stay fresh or last longer, it didn't cause any quick fading or anything like that. This is a great smelling shampoo that left my hair feeling nice. :) I would purchase this again definitely!
Mariah G.
Ashtabula , OH
I was brought this while I was in the hospital on bed rest when I was pregnant with my daughter. Totally better than what they could offer me 😳.
I love the rosey smell. Although I don’t have color treated hair it still was nice.
I wouldn’t personally buy this type again but I do like Herbal Essence and would like to try a different kind :).
Christon L.
Valdosta, GA
I wish i had never bought this set! I bought the color me happy set a few weeks ago. I remember this product being awesome for my hair back when I was younger. Now, it sucks. My hair feel weighed down, my color looms nothing like it's supposed to anymore (almost like using this shampoo and conditioner combo as started to strip the color out), and it was just a plain waste of 10 bucks.
Amanda J.
I’m a sucker for rose scented products... this smells amazing! I love the super cute pink packaging! This works really well at conditioning my hair! My hair always feels super soft after using this! This is safe for color treated hair and leaves your hair looking radiant! I highly recommend this product!
Daria K.
Smells great, super cute packaging which is always important to me for some reason, not bulky which makes it easy to grasp in the shower with wet hands, and definitely moisturizes and helps me with my colored hair. I’ve bleached and colored it multiple times and I’ve used this conditioner since!
Kristin Z.
Crowley
I love it. The smell the packaging, the way it works, everything about it. My hair always smell so fresh after using and it really does last. I buy the bigger bottle but I have had his small one before. I love it so much, I just couldn’t resist a bigger one. Worth the money!
Samantha G.
This works great to smooth out my hair, and that means a lot considering how knotty my hair is. Pairing this with the shampoo is a great combination, especially considering the smell. I would recommend buying this if you have color treated hair and don’t want it to fade.
Amanda B.
I love this conditioner, it smells awesome and leaves my hair feeling smooth and soft. Only thing is I wish it smelled more after washing it out. I've had other shampoos that left my hair smelling great several hours after a shower. That's my only complaint though. It helps keep my color for a while.
Payt ♡.
Surprise
I have bought so many products from herbal essence but this is definitely one of my favorite scents! I also have color treated hair and I feel that this does not take away the color of my hair. I do not see myself to stop using this product anytime soon.
Megan F.
First things first, I’m pretty sure herbal essentials has theeee best smelling shampoos and conditioners period. That being said, this is a good substitute if you don’t have the money to buy a salon brand color protecting conditioner.
andrea c.
Jackson heights, NEW YORK
How well does this work ?
Kaley T.
I saw this product all over that haircare aisle in the supermarket and i really wonder if it really works.The smell of it is divine but i want to ask if it is colour treated and does it wash away your dyed?I'm dying to know cause the smell is obsessing me :)
April M.
Rockford, WA
Which is your favorite Herbal Essence Conditioner?
Dana A.
Has anyone ever had color wash out or lighten a lot after using this product?
Jessie G.
Does it make your hair oily after many uses?