BY HERBAL ESSENCES

Color Me Happy s Hair Color Conditioner Won t Leave a Dull Hair on Your Head. 50% More Shine Vibrant Color. With Rose Extract This shampoo and conditioner marriage will protect your color-treated hair with deep moisturizers and shine enhancers to prevent dryness and dullness.  This happy coupling fused with Moroccan rose and passion fruit nectar replenishes your hair s moisture to help keep it healthy, shiny and full of vitality.  Continue your color happiness. Why we love it:  Serum-infused formula for moisturized softness.  You re a natural!  The creamy conditioner in this formula will bring out your natural shine and vitality wh. see more...

• how does it smell? and is it good?4 Answers
  • A lot of hair products say they help with colored hair but I have...3 Answers
  • I saw this product all over that haircare aisle in the supermarke...8 Answers
Herbal Essences Color Me Happy Conditioner for Color Treated Hair
  • "I love this shampoo it smells good.Like any Herbal Essence product, it smells amazing, and I always use shampoo and conditioners for color treated hair since I dye my hair." in 8 reviews
Jessica J.
Tampa, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
It's a good conditioner and does make my hair feel more healthy and soft. But it's designed for color hair and says it'll make it more radiant, which I don't see at all. I actually think this conditioner with the shampoo dry out my hair more than any others I've used. And that's not good if it's meant for colored hair, so I definitely would recommend using a different one for colored hair.
Rana S.
Dearborn Hts, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Excellent conditioner for treated hair. Reminds me of the head and shoulders conditioner texture wise. It helps with keeping your hair looking shiny and voluminous. Definitely satisfied and would highly recommend this for people who have treated hair.
Laura N.
Port Angeles
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have recently moved to a drier climate than where I used to live and this conditioner has not kept up. As soon as I am done with my current bottle I am going to get something else because my hair has been getting brittle and I have to use Argan oil every time I get out of the shower.
Hope B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This makes your hair smell so amazing! The only thing is that this conditioner doesn't help with my thick and tangled hair. It does make my hair very soft and is safe with my hair. If you want something to also help with tangles I would just mix this and another conditioner.
Lisa B.
Rockford, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
THis is my favorite conditioner whether or not my hair is color treated.  I love the smell and it makes my hair feel so healthy.  It definitely helps to combat the damage done by coloring your hair.  You can get this at walmart or really anywhere. u
Krista L.
Equality, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This conditioner worked very well in my color treated hair. It kept it from fading and left my hair smooth. I have fine and thin hair and I’m also prone to getting oily but i was satisfied with how my hair looked and felt. I would buy this again.
Christian W.
Grovetown
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have colored hair and everyone knows it can get easily damaged. With the herbal essences color me happy conditioner, it is so easy to keep your hair soft and vibrant. It's affordable and I always go back to this product no matter what else I try!
elaina s.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this product! Affordable price and comes in. A variety of scents! Safe for colored treated hair and great for all hair types! You can find this at any drug store and at Walmart! Definitely satisfied!
Chels H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
this conditioner smells great and keeps my colored hair moisturized.  i have also used this as a treatment conditioner and let it sit for 5-10 min and it does wonders!
Morgan R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This only works if you have lightly colored hair. I colored my hair dark red one time and I still had a lot color come out even when washing my hair in cool water.
Kaley T.
I saw this product all over that haircare aisle in the supermarket and i really wonder if it really works.The smell of it is divine but i want to ask if it is colour treated and does it wash away your dyed?I'm dying to know cause the smell is obsessing me :)
Dana A.
Has anyone ever had color wash out or lighten a lot after using this product?
Jessie G.
Does it make your hair oily after many uses?
Kaley S.
Does this make hair greasy throughout the day?
Fernanda  L.
Is that really purple? how purple? dark or not?