BY HERBAL ESSENCES

Herbal Essences Color Me Happy conditioner for colored hair has a romantic Moroccan rose scent and a color-protecting formula to help your hair feel radiant, fresh, and irresistible. It replenishes softness and enhances shine to help keep your color looking fresh.

• Herbal Essences Color Me Happy Conditioner for Color-Treated Hair has 0% parabens, gluten or mineral oil
  • Luxurious notes of rose essences
  • Offers color care for touchable, radiant hair
  • Gentle enough for daily use, color-safe and pH-balanced

Ingredients: Water/EAU, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Citric Acid, ZEA Mays (Corn) Silk Extract, Rosa Centifolia Flower Extract, Passiflora Incarnata Fruit Extract, Sodium Citrate, Sodium Xylenesulfonate, Fragrance/Parfum, Cocamide Mea, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Benzoate, Tetrasodium EDTA, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Linoleamidopropyl Pg-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Red 33, Red 4, Yellow 10.

• Is this for color-treated hair? If so, any specific color?1 Answers
  • how does it smell? and is it good?4 Answers
  • A lot of hair products say they help with colored hair bu...3 Answers
Herbal Essences Color Me Happy Conditioner For Color-Treated Hair
  • "I love this shampoo it smells good.Like any Herbal Essence product, it smells amazing, and I always use shampoo and conditioners for color treated hair since I dye my hair." in 8 reviews
Christon L.
Valdosta, GA
I wish i had never bought this set! I bought the color me happy set a few weeks ago. I remember this product being awesome for my hair back when I was younger. Now, it sucks. My hair feel weighed down, my color looms nothing like it's supposed to anymore (almost like using this shampoo and conditioner combo as started to strip the color out), and it was just a plain waste of 10 bucks.
Amanda B.
I love this conditioner, it smells awesome and leaves my hair feeling smooth and soft. Only thing is I wish it smelled more after washing it out. I've had other shampoos that left my hair smelling great several hours after a shower. That's my only complaint though. It helps keep my color for a while.
Daria K.
Smells great, super cute packaging which is always important to me for some reason, not bulky which makes it easy to grasp in the shower with wet hands, and definitely moisturizes and helps me with my colored hair. I’ve bleached and colored it multiple times and I’ve used this conditioner since!
Samantha G.
This works great to smooth out my hair, and that means a lot considering how knotty my hair is. Pairing this with the shampoo is a great combination, especially considering the smell. I would recommend buying this if you have color treated hair and don’t want it to fade.
Kat S.
*natural colors hair* is what it should say. I used to have a natural looking red color for my hair and this wasn't that bad. BUT any unnatural color won't work with this. More color goes down the drain than other shampoos ( WELLA Brilliance Shampoo & Conditioner Coarse Colored Hair,Liter Duo 33.8 oz is an example of a good all types of color holding shampoo and conditioner.
Megan F.
First things first, I’m pretty sure herbal essentials has theeee best smelling shampoos and conditioners period. That being said, this is a good substitute if you don’t have the money to buy a salon brand color protecting conditioner.
Parris S.
Ringgold, GA
I love this conditioner! It makes my hair smell so good I can walk by somebody and they will say your hair smells so good ! Target does have it I usually do my shopping at Walmart I’m very satisfied with the product !
Alyx B.
Jacksonville, FL
Smells fresh. Leaves my hair soft. I can put my hair color into the bottle and the conditioner helps hold the color while it conditions. Left me a little oily but not bad. I have normal type hair. Pink color.
Kendra S.
New Lexington, OH
Smell, smell, smell. You'll be getting compliments left and right after using Color Me Happy. The fragrance is amazing and sticks with you all day! Not to mention the soft and silky locks you'll have!
Jessica J.
Tampa, FL
It's a good conditioner and does make my hair feel more healthy and soft. But it's designed for color hair and says it'll make it more radiant, which I don't see at all. I actually think this conditioner with the shampoo dry out my hair more than any others I've used. And that's not good if it's meant for colored hair, so I definitely would recommend using a different one for colored hair.
andrea c.
Jackson heights, NEW YORK
How well does this work ?
Kaley T.
I saw this product all over that haircare aisle in the supermarket and i really wonder if it really works.The smell of it is divine but i want to ask if it is colour treated and does it wash away your dyed?I'm dying to know cause the smell is obsessing me :)
April M.
Rockford, WA
Which is your favorite Herbal Essence Conditioner?
Dana A.
Has anyone ever had color wash out or lighten a lot after using this product?
Jessie G.
Does it make your hair oily after many uses?