BY HERBAL ESSENCES

Color Me Happy s Hair Color Conditioner Won t Leave a Dull Hair on Your Head. 50% More Shine Vibrant Color. With Rose Extract This shampoo and conditioner marriage will protect your color-treated hair with deep moisturizers and shine enhancers to prevent dryness and dullness.  This happy coupling fused with Moroccan rose and passion fruit nectar replenishes your hair s moisture to help keep it healthy, shiny and full of vitality.  Continue your color happiness. Why we love it:  Serum-infused formula for moisturized softness.  You re a natural!  The creamy conditioner in this formula will bring out your natural shine and vitality wh. see more...

• how does it smell? and is it good?4 Answers
  • A lot of hair products say they help with colored hair but I have...3 Answers
  • I saw this product all over that haircare aisle in the supermarke...8 Answers
Herbal Essences Color Me Happy Conditioner for Color Treated Hair
  • "I love this shampoo it smells good.Like any Herbal Essence product, it smells amazing, and I always use shampoo and conditioners for color treated hair since I dye my hair." in 8 reviews
Katarina  R.
Lafayette Hl, PA
Review for: Color Safe Of 2 more...
This conditioner is ok. I feel as though it leaves my hair knotty, and that shouldn't be the case with a conditioner. This products does smell amazing though. Also, it has sulfates in it and even though it says for color treated hair, it will do nothing to protect it. Don't waste your money.
Cassia S.
Austin, TX
This works pretty well. I've had colored hair for the last 8 years and I've used every kind of shampoo, both for colored hair and not that I could think of. This works fine, but I don't believe it preserves the color in any huge way
Jessica J.
Tampa, FL
It's a good conditioner and does make my hair feel more healthy and soft. But it's designed for color hair and says it'll make it more radiant, which I don't see at all. I actually think this conditioner with the shampoo dry out my hair more than any others I've used. And that's not good if it's meant for colored hair, so I definitely would recommend using a different one for colored hair.
Sarah l.
Penfield, NY
I love the shampoo for colored treated hair from herbal but the conditioner not so much. It leaves my hair greasy and doesn’t help with the breakage that i get from dying my hair.
Rana S.
Dearborn Hts, MI
Excellent conditioner for treated hair. Reminds me of the head and shoulders conditioner texture wise. It helps with keeping your hair looking shiny and voluminous. Definitely satisfied and would highly recommend this for people who have treated hair.
Laura N.
Moscow, ID
I have recently moved to a drier climate than where I used to live and this conditioner has not kept up. As soon as I am done with my current bottle I am going to get something else because my hair has been getting brittle and I have to use Argan oil every time I get out of the shower.
Stephanie S.
I absolutely LOVE the smell of this conditioner! It's very thick and leaves my hair feeling incredibly soft and silky! I would definitely recommend this product!
Lisa B.
Rockford, IL
THis is my favorite conditioner whether or not my hair is color treated.  I love the smell and it makes my hair feel so healthy.  It definitely helps to combat the damage done by coloring your hair.  You can get this at walmart or really anywhere. u
Christian W.
Grovetown, GA
I have colored hair and everyone knows it can get easily damaged. With the herbal essences color me happy conditioner, it is so easy to keep your hair soft and vibrant. It's affordable and I always go back to this product no matter what else I try!
elaina s.
Love this product! Affordable price and comes in. A variety of scents! Safe for colored treated hair and great for all hair types! You can find this at any drug store and at Walmart! Definitely satisfied!
Kaley T.
I saw this product all over that haircare aisle in the supermarket and i really wonder if it really works.The smell of it is divine but i want to ask if it is colour treated and does it wash away your dyed?I'm dying to know cause the smell is obsessing me :)
Jessie G.
Does it make your hair oily after many uses?
Dana A.
Has anyone ever had color wash out or lighten a lot after using this product?
Kaley S.
Does this make hair greasy throughout the day?
Fernanda  L.
Is that really purple? how purple? dark or not?