BY HERBAL ESSENCES

Herbal Essences Color Me Happy conditioner for colored hair has a romantic Moroccan rose scent and a color-protecting formula to help your hair feel radiant, fresh, and irresistible. It replenishes softness and enhances shine to help keep your color looking fresh.

• Herbal Essences Color Me Happy Conditioner for Color-Treated Hair has 0% parabens, gluten or mineral oil
  • Luxurious notes of rose essences
  • Offers color care for touchable, radiant hair
  • Gentle enough for daily use, color-safe and pH-balanced

Ingredients: Water/EAU, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Citric Acid, ZEA Mays (Corn) Silk Extract, Rosa Centifolia Flower Extract, Passiflora Incarnata Fruit Extract, Sodium Citrate, Sodium Xylenesulfonate, Fragrance/Parfum, Cocamide Mea, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Benzoate, Tetrasodium EDTA, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Linoleamidopropyl Pg-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Red 33, Red 4, Yellow 10.

• Does this work well on red colored hair?1 Answers
  • Is this for color-treated hair? If so, any specific color?1 Answers
  • how does it smell? and is it good?5 Answers
Herbal Essences Color Me Happy Conditioner For Color-Treated Hair
  • "I love this shampoo it smells good.Like any Herbal Essence product, it smells amazing, and I always use shampoo and conditioners for color treated hair since I dye my hair." in 8 reviews
Alyssa B.
I have color treated hair so I am often purchasing shampoos to help keep my color staying fresh. The Color Me Happy Conditioner is a great hydrating conditioner. It doesn't dry out my hair at all and leaves it feeling soft and healthy overall. I also love the rosy/floral smell of the color me happy line in general! I really have nothing negative to say about this conditioner. While I can't say that I noticed anything significant with this helping my color stay fresh or last longer, it didn't cause any quick fading or anything like that. This is a great smelling shampoo that left my hair feeling nice. :) I would purchase this again definitely!
Rose S.
arlington
Purchased at: Walmart
Review for: Herbal Essences Color Me Happy Hair Conditioner for Color-Treated Hair - 10.17 oz more...
I used to color my hair all the time so naturally I’d float to this product, however I’ve found that long since my days of hair dying this stuff still manages to keep my natural color IN CHECK!!
Valerie L.
Lansdale
The packaging is super easy to identify, the price is amazing and the smell is INCREDIBLE. A little goes a long way and it's best used with cold water to make sure the color lasts long.
Piper J.
Olive Branch, MS
Purchased at: Target
I like pairing this conditioner with the color me happy shampoo after I get my hair colored! It helps keep my hair freshly color and really helps with moisturizing also!
Breanna G.
Omaha, NE
Purchased at: Walmart
This is my all time favorite conditioner! It smells bomb, and leaves my hair so soft! Plus it keeps my color a lot longer than most store bought conditioners Ive tried
Tiffany B.
Jacksonville
I was so excited to try this after reading reviews, but after leaving my hair dry and brittle, i have to give this 2 stars. Luckily, the smell was pleasant and price was right. I've been using for about a week and the only thing saving my hair is it weekly conditioning treatments. Throwing this away and replacing it immediately .
Christon C.
Jesup, GA
I wish i had never bought this set! I bought the color me happy set a few weeks ago. I remember this product being awesome for my hair back when I was younger. Now, it sucks. My hair feel weighed down, my color looms nothing like it's supposed to anymore (almost like using this shampoo and conditioner combo as started to strip the color out), and it was just a plain waste of 10 bucks.
Amanda J.
Review for: Other more...
I’m a sucker for rose scented products... this smells amazing! I love the super cute pink packaging! This works really well at conditioning my hair! My hair always feels super soft after using this! This is safe for color treated hair and leaves your hair looking radiant! I highly recommend this product!
Daria K.
Smells great, super cute packaging which is always important to me for some reason, not bulky which makes it easy to grasp in the shower with wet hands, and definitely moisturizes and helps me with my colored hair. I’ve bleached and colored it multiple times and I’ve used this conditioner since!
Megan F.
First things first, I’m pretty sure herbal essentials has theeee best smelling shampoos and conditioners period. That being said, this is a good substitute if you don’t have the money to buy a salon brand color protecting conditioner.
Kaley T.
I saw this product all over that haircare aisle in the supermarket and i really wonder if it really works.The smell of it is divine but i want to ask if it is colour treated and does it wash away your dyed?I'm dying to know cause the smell is obsessing me :)
andrea c.
Jackson heights, NEW YORK
How well does this work ?
April M.
Rockford, WA
Which is your favorite Herbal Essence Conditioner?
Jessie G.
Does it make your hair oily after many uses?
Dana A.
Has anyone ever had color wash out or lighten a lot after using this product?

Amazon