2 colors available

BY HERBAL ESSENCES #26 in Conditioner

Color Me Happy s Hair Color Conditioner Won t Leave a Dull Hair on Your Head. 50% More Shine Vibrant Color. With Rose Extract This shampoo and conditioner marriage will protect your color-treated hair with deep moisturizers and shine enhancers to prevent dryness and dullness.  This happy coupling fused with Moroccan rose and passion fruit nectar replenishes your hair s moisture to help keep it healthy, shiny and full of vitality.  Continue your color happiness. Why we love it:  Serum-infused formula for moisturized softness.  You re a natural!  The creamy conditioner in this formula will bring out your natural shine and vitality wh. see more...

• how does it smell? and is it good?4 Answers
  • A lot of hair products say they help with colored hair but I haven'...3 Answers
  • I saw this product all over that haircare aisle in the supermarket ...8 Answers
Herbal Essences Color Me Happy Conditioner for Color Treated Hair
  • "I love this shampoo it smells good.Like any Herbal Essence product, it smells amazing, and I always use shampoo and conditioners for color treated hair since I dye my hair." in 8 reviews
Brittny O.
Brittny O.
Rocky Point, NY
Ahhhhhhh I love this conditioner! The fragrance is like... Well, it's like being in an Herbal Essences commercial. You know, the ones we all laughed at? Woman throwing her hair around, smelling the bottle so hard you're waiting for her to actually snort the whole thing, having an...ahem...really *intense* shower? It's like that

Once you get used to the amazing smell, then you'll notice the awesome benefits. The conditioner is thick enough to stay in your hair as long as you need, but not so thick that it's difficult to work with. Absorbs in easily, rinses out cleanly and quickly, leaving behind only the soft, silky hair we all wanted from those commercials. A seriously smart buy!
Ciara S.
Ciara S.
Temecula, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have been using this for a couple months now and I have mixed feelings about it because I have noticed it does make my color run when I rinse it off. When I rinse it it's only tinged a little red, but it puts me off a bit because I want to keep my vibrant red vibrant. Strange enough, It hasn't really made my hair color fade quickly though and it does make my hair shiny. I really wish the formula was a little thicker and that the smell was closer to that of the actual shampoo itself (the smell is different than that of the shampoo in a baby powder kind of way). Overall a good product that you can get for a bargain if you have color treated hair.
Katie M.
Katie M.
Andover, MN
I hadn't used herbal essence shampoo for years until I recently received generous samples in an influenster voxbox. This shampoo smells wonderful, yes there's rose but it's not an "old lady" sort of rose, this is definitely a fruity floral scent. This shampoo lathered well and cleaned my hair without making it feel stripped down or dry. I just don't get why it has sulfates when it's a color shampoo since they are notorious for being hard on hair color!
Sarah H.
Sarah H.
Cary, NC
I adore this conditioner! I have dark brown hair which i dye red. The color can be really hard to keep, but this conditioner is great at protecting the color. It leaves my hair super soft and hydrated after the damaging effects of the bleach/dye combination I use. The product smells great too, especially compared to some of the other conditioners for colored hair I've used.
Haeley W.
Haeley W.
Kailua, HI
I used to add a lot of highlights to my hair and I was on a low budget and could not afford the salon brands, so I went with Color Me Happy and had pretty good results. I wash my hair every day so it didn't leave it greasy, but it also wasn't the easiest to brush through after a shower due to my fine hair. I definitely recommend if you are on a low budget.
Kristi S.
Kristi S.
Semmes, AL
Herbal essence color me happy is the best shampoo and conditioner I've used. I love them smell of it, it's not so overpowering where the smell gives me a headache like most scented shampoos and conditioners. It also helps that it's for color treated hair, because I dye my hair alot of different colors mostly vibrant colors. I love love love this product!
Brooke H.
Brooke H.
Oregon, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This conditioner is great. The scent of this conditioner is really awesome and I like that it doesn't make my hair feel greasy like some other conditioners do. It gives just the right amount of moisture and has helped my color to stay vibrant and fresh. Great value for the quality. I tested Herbal Essences for free, but all opinions are my own.
Rachel S.
Rachel S.
Color me Happy Conditioner works great on my dyed hair. It helps keep my color vibrant while leaving my hair feeling and smelling nice. It is very affordable for a color protection conditioner and works just as well or better than the pricier options out there. The colors I use to dye my hair may change, but this conditioner is a constant.
Miranda M.
Miranda M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
For the amount of money you pay, $2-$3 you're getting a very quality product. I purchased mine with the shampoo ar Walmart. It conditions your hair wonderfully and I have not noticed any loss of color in my hair since using it. If you want a quality product for colored hair that won't break the bank definately consider purchasing this.
Alyssa M.
Alyssa M.
Nice conditioner and my go-to drugstore choice for my color treated hair! The scent is really pretty and it does make your hair feel silky. It may not be the best high quality color shampoo out there, but it still works nicely and it is affordable. Overall I have had good results using this with my dyed hair. :) Good value product too.
Kaley T.
Kaley T.
I saw this product all over that haircare aisle in the supermarket and i really wonder if it really works.The smell of it is divine but i want to ask if it is colour treated and does it wash away your dyed?I'm dying to know cause the smell is obsessing me :)
Jessie G.
Jessie G.
Does it make your hair oily after many uses?
Dana A.
Dana A.
Has anyone ever had color wash out or lighten a lot after using this product?
Kaley S.
Kaley S.
Does this make hair greasy throughout the day?
Fernanda  L.
Fernanda L.
Is that really purple? how purple? dark or not?