BY HERBAL ESSENCES #98 in Conditioner

Color Me Happy s Hair Color Conditioner Won t Leave a Dull Hair on Your Head. 50% More Shine Vibrant Color. With Rose Extract This shampoo and conditioner marriage will protect your color-treated hair with deep moisturizers and shine enhancers to prevent dryness and dullness.  This happy coupling fused with Moroccan rose and passion fruit nectar replenishes your hair s moisture to help keep it healthy, shiny and full of vitality.  Continue your color happiness. Why we love it:  Serum-infused formula for moisturized softness.  You re a natural!  The creamy conditioner in this formula will bring out your natural shine and vitality wh. see more...

• how does it smell? and is it good?4 Answers
  • A lot of hair products say they help with colored hair but I have...3 Answers
  • I saw this product all over that haircare aisle in the supermarke...8 Answers
Herbal Essences Color Me Happy Conditioner for Color Treated Hair
  • "I love this shampoo it smells good.Like any Herbal Essence product, it smells amazing, and I always use shampoo and conditioners for color treated hair since I dye my hair." in 8 reviews
Katie M.
Katie M.
Andover, MN
I hadn't used herbal essence shampoo for years until I recently received generous samples in an influenster voxbox. This shampoo smells wonderful, yes there's rose but it's not an "old lady" sort of rose, this is definitely a fruity floral scent. This shampoo lathered well and cleaned my hair without making it feel stripped down or dry. I just don't get why it has sulfates when it's a color shampoo since they are notorious for being hard on hair color!
Kristi S.
Kristi S.
Semmes, AL
Herbal essence color me happy is the best shampoo and conditioner I've used. I love them smell of it, it's not so overpowering where the smell gives me a headache like most scented shampoos and conditioners. It also helps that it's for color treated hair, because I dye my hair alot of different colors mostly vibrant colors. I love love love this product!
Brooke H.
Brooke H.
Oregon, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This conditioner is great. The scent of this conditioner is really awesome and I like that it doesn't make my hair feel greasy like some other conditioners do. It gives just the right amount of moisture and has helped my color to stay vibrant and fresh. Great value for the quality. I tested Herbal Essences for free, but all opinions are my own.
Rachel S.
Rachel S.
Color me Happy Conditioner works great on my dyed hair. It helps keep my color vibrant while leaving my hair feeling and smelling nice. It is very affordable for a color protection conditioner and works just as well or better than the pricier options out there. The colors I use to dye my hair may change, but this conditioner is a constant.
Miranda M.
Miranda M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
For the amount of money you pay, $2-$3 you're getting a very quality product. I purchased mine with the shampoo ar Walmart. It conditions your hair wonderfully and I have not noticed any loss of color in my hair since using it. If you want a quality product for colored hair that won't break the bank definately consider purchasing this.
Alyssa M.
Alyssa M.
Nice conditioner and my go-to drugstore choice for my color treated hair! The scent is really pretty and it does make your hair feel silky. It may not be the best high quality color shampoo out there, but it still works nicely and it is affordable. Overall I have had good results using this with my dyed hair. :) Good value product too.
Maria C.
Maria C.
Austin, TX
can say one wash and your hair is clean and a small amount of conditioner will bring your hair up to the highest standard, once dry it will be shiny, more manageable and one thing that is important your scalp doesnt feel dry. As for the color in my hair i am sure it lasted longer i get my cut every six weeks and normally then color
Guadalupe H.
Guadalupe H.
Reedley, CA
I liked it, it wasn't super amazing but it was good. My hair is a little dry and thick and it left my hair really soft I use this every other day and it doesn't leave my hair greasy after I don't wash it for some days. I really recommend this product to other people because it does a good job and it's affordable.
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.
Wayland, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I know this says that it is for color-treated hair, but I love using it! It smells great, and works very well with my hair despite the fact that I have never dyed my hair. The container can be rather large for smaller showers, but if you have a bathtub then you would have plenty of space for it on the edge!
Emily G.
Emily G.
Fridley, MN
Keeps your color, smells great, and doesn't leave any residue, which is a huge plus! Also, you can't beat the price. Because my hair is pretty damaged from years of coloring, I have a hair mask and higher-end products for particularly dry times. But for regular post- shampoo conditioning, this is my go-to!
Kaley T.
Kaley T.
I saw this product all over that haircare aisle in the supermarket and i really wonder if it really works.The smell of it is divine but i want to ask if it is colour treated and does it wash away your dyed?I'm dying to know cause the smell is obsessing me :)
Jessie G.
Jessie G.
Does it make your hair oily after many uses?
Dana A.
Dana A.
Has anyone ever had color wash out or lighten a lot after using this product?
Kaley S.
Kaley S.
Does this make hair greasy throughout the day?
Fernanda  L.
Fernanda L.
Is that really purple? how purple? dark or not?