BeautyHairHair ProductsHerbal Essences
Color Me Happy Conditioner - 101 fl oz

Herbal Essences Color Me Happy Conditioner - 10.1 fl oz

by Herbal Essences

Herbal Essences Color Me Happy conditioner for colored hair has a romantic Moroccan rose scent and a color-protecting formula to help your hair feel radiant, fresh, and irresistible. It replenishes softness and enhances shine to help keep your color looking fresh.

• Herbal Essences Color Me Happy Conditioner for Color-Treated Hair has 0% parabens, gluten or mineral oil
  • Luxurious notes of rose essences
  • Offers color care for touchable, radiant hair
  • Gentle enough for daily use, color-safe and pH-balanced

Ingredients: Water/EAU, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Citric Acid, ZEA Mays (Corn) Silk Extract, Rosa Centifolia Flower Extract, Passiflora Incarnata Fruit Extract, Sodium Citrate, Sodium Xylenesulfonate, Fragrance/Parfum, Cocamide Mea, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Benzoate, Tetrasodium EDTA, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Linoleamidopropyl Pg-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Red 33, Red 4, Yellow 10.

How good is this product for color blonde hairs ?
should you leave this in for a certain amount of time before rinsing it off?
Does this product help keep red vibrant in your hair?
Start your review of Herbal Essences Color Me Happy Conditioner - 10.1 fl oz!
Product Highlights
I love this shampoo it smells good.Like any Herbal Essence product, it smells amazing, and I always use shampoo and conditioners for color treated hair since I dye my hair.in reviews
Ariel H.
Tunnel Hill, GA
Herbal Essences Color Me Happy Conditioner - 10.1 fl oz uploaded by Ariel H.
Purchased at: Amazon
I keep brightly colored pink hair and this shampoo and conditioner help keep my color vibrant much longer than most cleansers full of parabens and waxes. I enjoy the smell and my hair feels silky after. Never been disappointed
Heather S.
Monument, CO
Purchased at: Walmart
[product:herbal-essences-color-me-happy-conditioner---10.1-fl-oz] is a good conditioner for colored hair. This is the best affordable conditioner I've personally used (have only tried a few others) and it smells amazing also. Of course herbal essences always smells so darn good. This one is revitalistant with 0% parabens/gluten/mineral oils. "Its pH balanced, color safe rose essentials. Is made in a plant that matches electricity with renewable wind credits." It makes my hair super soft and helps it from the damage ive done by dying it.
Hope R.
Cullom, IL
Herbal Essences Color Me Happy Conditioner - 10.1 fl oz uploaded by Hope R.
I really like this shampoo and conditioner for my colored hair. Dyed red hair is really hard to keep looking nice to keep the color in and this shampoo and conditioner helps a lot. It is super affordable compared to salon brand color safe shampoos and conditioners. It also has a great smell. I would recommend this shampoo and conditioner for colored hair.
Sara Z.
Denton, TX
MY favorite shampoo and conditioner. I dye my hair reguarly and while using this product my color does not fade as fast. The smell is amazing as well and great value!
Maria L.
Phoenix, AZ
Herbal Essences Color Me Happy Conditioner - 10.1 fl oz uploaded by Maria L.
Complementa perfecto con mi shampoo dejando mi cabello muy sedoso y con ese olor bonito que me encanta. Herbal Essences Color Me Happy Conditioner - 29.2 fl oz, Adult Unisex
Amanda S.
Fairmont, WV
Goes perfectly with the color me happy shampoo. The smell is great and leaves your hair very smooth
Danya R.
Los Angeles , CA
Herbal essences hair products can be a little too much on the perfume side. Their products smell amazing don't get me wrong and the conditioner works great too! This conditioner has helped my colored hair a lot more than any other products. I'm satisfied with this product.
Clare B.
Clinton Twp, MI
I've used many conditioners over the years and this is my all time favorite. It keeps my hair soft and clean. The packaging is okay nothing wild. This is a great value and an even better product.
anna O.
Alamo, TX
It leaves hair feeling soft even if your hair is damaged and dry and the plus is it smell amazing.
DeNaris M.
Matteson, IL
Herbal Essences Color Me Happy Conditioner - 10.1 fl oz uploaded by DeNaris M.
Purchased at: Walmart
This conditioner leaves the hair shiny soft and smelling amazing. Only takes a quarter size just for the right amount of goodness.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...