Herbal Essences Color Me Happy Color Safe Shampoo 10.1 Fluid Ounce (Pack of 4) uploaded by Anny R.

BY HERBAL ESSENCES

With a bright, uplifting scent, our Rose fragrance will inspire visions of fields in full bloom while essential moisturizers bring out shine, vitality and radiance in color-treated tresses. see more...

• How do you feel it protects your hair that much? Do you notice yo...2 Answers
  • Is the shampoo clear or is it creamy?1 Answers
  • How well does this work for recently dyed hair? My hair got ver d...3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Amanda C.
Wise
I love the smell and how clean it makes my hair feel but my color still faded pretty quickly. It does moisturize veryvwell but if you have an oily head anyway, it may not be best for you.
I love the smell and it actually makes my hair feel so soft and smooth I bought it at Walmart and it was very effective and worth the money I even recently died my hair and it did feel dry at all I'd definitely buy it again
Kelli F.
Elyria, OH
This product smells sooooo good! It helps keep my highlights in an amazing color :)
Caylyn C.
THE SMELL IS AMAZING. That's a reason to buy it in itself but it helps maintain your color and is super super super affordable. Make sure to use the conditioner too!!!
judy v.
Kearns, UT
Works great for colored hair. I color my hair alot and it helps hold the color for a longer period of time
Abby S.
Chatsworth, IL
Absolutely terrible. I bought to persevere my color and it actually made it fade faster than other drugstore shampoos. It made my hair super dry. I would not recommend this at all to anyone. Suave natures white tea and black raspberry is sooo much better and smells better too.
Tiffani G.
Mexico, MO
I've always loved Herbal Essences. I dye my hair on my own and this works well on drugstore dyed hair. The scent is pleasant and not too strong. It's very affordable compared to a lot of others. I'd recommend this to others.
brittany f.
This smells amazing!! It's such a great product! it met my expectations and can be found in many stores. it lasts long in any situation! the brand alone is wonderful and they have such a great quality. I recommend to others!
Erin N.
Saint Cloud, FL
Smells great, doesn't fade color but, nothing spectacular. Good if you're on a budget.
Michelle P.
Smells soooo good. Makes my hair feel like smooth, silky and easy to comb out.
Perla C.
Rio Grande Cy, TX
How well does this work for recently dyed hair? My hair got ver dry after coloring it, will this help?
Tiana P.
San Jose, CA
How do you feel it protects your hair that much? Do you notice your color lasting longer?
Seidy M.
Medley, FL
Is the shampoo clear or is it creamy?