Herbal Essences Color Me Happy Color Safe Shampoo 10.1 Fluid Ounce (Pack of 4) uploaded by Anny R.

BY HERBAL ESSENCES

With a bright, uplifting scent, our Rose fragrance will inspire visions of fields in full bloom while essential moisturizers bring out shine, vitality and radiance in color-treated tresses. see more...

• How do you feel it protects your hair that much? Do you notice yo...2 Answers
  • Is the shampoo clear or is it creamy?1 Answers
  • How well does this work for recently dyed hair? My hair got ver d...3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Gaby P.
Dallas, TX
I lover how it smells💕💕 and keeps your hair silky. Anf i always use this whenever i ho to the shower.
Gracie O.
West Richland, WA
This stuff smells amazing , I really recommend it for coloured hair! It also makes your hair soft
Carolina G.
Es un buen shampoo para pelos decolorados! Funciona bastante bien para mi y me ancanta el olor
Sara L.
Duluth
Great Product. Didn't damage my brunette hair color. Kept my hair feeling soft and rejuvenated.
Jennifer M.
It smells so good! It leaves your hair clean fresh and smelling so good! And it's not expensive
Alexa N.
Belmar, NJ
This product keeps artificial color long lasting and healthy appearing for an extended period!
Daniela P.
Smells heavenly and cleans well. Protects my color treated hair too. What's not to love!
Dale K.
Angleton, TX
Used this but wasn't impressed with it! It smelled good but it made my hair very oily!
autumn y.
Smells good and cleans my hair... but I did not notice it helping to keep my hair color
Melanie R.
This shampoo smells soooo good. I love how it leaves your hair soft and smelling great.
Perla C.
Rio Grande Cy, TX
How well does this work for recently dyed hair? My hair got ver dry after coloring it, will this help?
Tiana P.
San Jose, CA
How do you feel it protects your hair that much? Do you notice your color lasting longer?
Seidy M.
Medley, FL
Is the shampoo clear or is it creamy?