Herbal Essences Color Me Happy Color Safe Shampoo 10.1 Fluid Ounce (Pack of 4) uploaded by Anny R.

BY HERBAL ESSENCES

With a bright, uplifting scent, our Rose fragrance will inspire visions of fields in full bloom while essential moisturizers bring out shine, vitality and radiance in color-treated tresses. see more...

• How do you feel it protects your hair that much? Do you notice yo...2 Answers
  • Is the shampoo clear or is it creamy?1 Answers
  • How well does this work for recently dyed hair? My hair got ver d...3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Monika R.
Hanford, CA
Love this shampoo, it leaves my hair smooth and feeling light. Never greasy. The smell is perfect. I even use this on my girls hair.
Evelyn G.
Mission, TX
Ireally liked the smell of it so i purchased more it so my mom could try it and she did like it because it helps with color hair
Erica M.
Omg! I love love love this scent. The only downfall is that this shampoo gives me dandruff. I wish it wouldn't, cause i love it
Rachel M.
Lititz, PA
This shampoo leaves my hair feeling so soft and moisturized. I love the scent! It keeps my coloring looking great!
Harmony C.
Pittsburgh, PA
This shampoo smells great! It leaves my hair so soft and manageable. I love how funky and bright the bottle is too.
Beverly R.
The smell is amazing and it doesn't dry my hair like others , I've tried several shampoos and this is my fav so far
Ellie K.
Webster Grvs, MO
I really liked this when I had red hair. It smells great, moisturized my hair and helped my color last longer.
Anna M.
Eastpointe, MI
One of my favorite shampoos to use. Especially if I want my hair to smell amazing. Don't make my hair feel dry.
Jodie B.
Tarboro, NC
Love how soft my hair feels after using this product! It smells amazing! I wish I had this product years ago!
Lekisha M.
Not very impressed with this product. The scent is ok, but the performance of the product wasn't as expected.
Perla C.
Rio Grande Cy, TX
How well does this work for recently dyed hair? My hair got ver dry after coloring it, will this help?
Tiana P.
San Jose, CA
How do you feel it protects your hair that much? Do you notice your color lasting longer?
Seidy M.
Medley, FL
Is the shampoo clear or is it creamy?