Herbal Essences Color Me Happy Color Safe Shampoo 10.1 Fluid Ounce (Pack of 4) uploaded by Anny R.

BY HERBAL ESSENCES

With a bright, uplifting scent, our Rose fragrance will inspire visions of fields in full bloom while essential moisturizers bring out shine, vitality and radiance in color-treated tresses. see more...

• How do you feel it protects your hair that much? Do you notice yo...2 Answers
  • Is the shampoo clear or is it creamy?1 Answers
  • How well does this work for recently dyed hair? My hair got ver d...3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Michaela H.
When I get my highlights re done, I buy this shampoo to help the color stay in place and last longer. This pack of 4 is a great deal and the price is amazing.
Katie F.
This shampoo is amazing! My hair is dry but my scalp is oily. It made my hair soft and my scalp clean and refreshed. Great products! Would give an A++++ rating
Brie M.
This is my favorite shampoo of all time! I e been using it for years and it's never let me down. It smells #amazing and always leaves my hair feeling #clean
Bailey T.
Franklin, KY
Like this shampoo a lot! Gives a good after effect to my hair! Makes it super soft and Shiny! Very effective and does as promised! Super affordable as well!
Sharee M.
Chicopee, MA
Its great if your coloring you hair in the brunette family but blondes and reds I have seen it not give the same shine . smell is great price is great
Paige D.
Rockwood
Love this! It not only smells amazing but it also helps my color last longer! My mom is a hair dresser and I like this better than he salon brand!
Kaelon H.
Madison, MS
Herbal Essences is awesome!!! It smells so good and makes my hair look and feel amazing. It's packaging is appealing and it's pretty affordable.
Brittany P.
I love the smell and the way my hair feels after. I also like the fact I can go a few days in between washings without my hair looking dirty!
Autumn H.
I have very color treated hair and this shampoo not only does wonders in softening and strengthening my hair but it also smells AMAZING!
Violet P.
Hudson, WI
This is one of my favorites. It always smells good and leaves your hair nice and shiny also super soft. Target sells them for so cheap
Perla C.
Rio Grande Cy, TX
How well does this work for recently dyed hair? My hair got ver dry after coloring it, will this help?
Tiana P.
San Jose, CA
How do you feel it protects your hair that much? Do you notice your color lasting longer?
Seidy M.
Medley, FL
Is the shampoo clear or is it creamy?