Herbal Essences Color Me Happy Color Safe Shampoo 10.1 Fluid Ounce (Pack of 4) uploaded by Anny R.

BY HERBAL ESSENCES

With a bright, uplifting scent, our Rose fragrance will inspire visions of fields in full bloom while essential moisturizers bring out shine, vitality and radiance in color-treated tresses. see more...

• How do you feel it protects your hair that much? Do you notice yo...2 Answers
  • Is the shampoo clear or is it creamy?1 Answers
  • How well does this work for recently dyed hair? My hair got ver d...3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Alyssa J.
Costa Mesa , CA
I loveeee the original old school HE scents. They took them away for awhile but brought them back. All the scents are amazing. Makes my hair smooth and soft let alone smell great!
Ciara B.
Stockton
I love this shampoo the one I've tried it it worked really well.Ever since I've tried it I've loved it and it smells so good it smells like the real thing. And my hair smells so good after I take a shower with herbal essences
Danielle M.
Euless, TX
I love the way this shampoo smells! I usually go by smell and texture when choosing what to buy again. I can get a real good lather with this shampoo which is a plus in my book! And my hair feels light and silky when its dry.
I love the smell and it actually makes my hair feel so soft and smooth I bought it at Walmart and it was very effective and worth the money I even recently died my hair and it did feel dry at all I'd definitely buy it again
Amanda C.
Wise
I love the smell and how clean it makes my hair feel but my color still faded pretty quickly. It does moisturize veryvwell but if you have an oily head anyway, it may not be best for you.
Carlee G.
Colleyville
Pretty good shampoo. Love the smell and left my hair feeling super clean. However I can't say that it noticeable left my hair color in for longer. But it is a more cost effective product for color treated hair.
Katie S.
Toledo, OH
I love this shampoo, always happy with the way it makes my hair feel so silky and really does help preserve my color. And it's not expensive like most salon color preserving products! The scent is a plus too!
Lore B.
Lawndale, CA
Although the herbal essence color me happy colorsafe shampoo smells great I'm a little disappointed. I'm not sure if it's due to the heavy perfumes in the product but it seriously dries out my hair!
Marisa I.
I wasn't that impressed with this product. It smelled great and left my hair very soft but it didn't help with my color at all. It washed out as if I was using regular shampoo.
Kim B.
This is the only shampoo i use. it's great for my color treated hair. it has a great smell too. really makes my hair feel soft and clean. fairly priced as well.
Perla C.
Rio Grande Cy, TX
How well does this work for recently dyed hair? My hair got ver dry after coloring it, will this help?
Tiana P.
San Jose, CA
How do you feel it protects your hair that much? Do you notice your color lasting longer?
Seidy M.
Medley, FL
Is the shampoo clear or is it creamy?