Herbal Essences Color Me Happy Color Safe Shampoo 10.1 Fluid Ounce (Pack of 4) uploaded by Anny R.

BY HERBAL ESSENCES

With a bright, uplifting scent, our Rose fragrance will inspire visions of fields in full bloom while essential moisturizers bring out shine, vitality and radiance in color-treated tresses. see more...

• How do you feel it protects your hair that much? Do you notice yo...2 Answers
  • Is the shampoo clear or is it creamy?1 Answers
  • How well does this work for recently dyed hair? My hair got ver d...3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Katie H.
Smells wonderful, like all of Herbal Essences's products. My hair smells clean and fruity for days. It doesn't seem to strip and damage my hair like other shampoos can. When my hair dyed, the color stays vibrant for longer.
Brooke B.
Santa Barbara, CA
I always use herbal essence, on top of making my hair smell great It keeps my purple color in my hair longer than other shampoos with color care unless of course I go buy salon brand and I'm a cheap college student haha!
Arianna Z.
I have been coloring my hair red for 4 years now and I only have to do it once every two or three months. I attribute that to this shampoo! It really does save the color! And it smells amazing and keeps my hair soft.
iris m.
Lacey, WA
I'm in love with this product. I had red hair and before using this product I could have to dye it one a month and after using it I would just retouch the roots each month and every 6 months retouch the rest!
Jeaneen W.
Bensalem, PA
I love this line of shampoo and conditioner. It's great for color treated hair, smells great, a leaves my hair feeling soft and healthy. It is a household staple for my family. What's better is the price, I love it.
Paola M.
El Paso, TX
This smells really really good. I have wavy black hair and I've struggled because red shows after a while. This shampoo is so cute from the outside and it leaves your hair smelling and feeling really nice.
Kylen D.
Philpot, KY
Herbal essences could never disappoint! It's easy to find coupons for $4 off 2 shampoos/conditioners and they're always reasonably priced. The mocha bottle is my favorite in terms of allowing my hair to have extra shine. My favorite scent would definitely have to be the red pomegranate.
Caylyn C.
THE SMELL IS AMAZING. That's a reason to buy it in itself but it helps maintain your color and is super super super affordable. Make sure to use the conditioner too!!!
Haley H.
Cincinnati, OH
I've had colored hair for years now and whenever I've used this shampoo I've noticed my color staying vibrant longer. Also a huge plus of this product is just the smell. Herbal essences products have a great scent that do actually linger in your hair.
Adriana M.
Winters, CA
This shampoo is one of the decent quality drugstore shampoos. I love the fragrance even though it doesn't last very long but this shampoo leaves my hair in knots
Perla C.
Rio Grande Cy, TX
How well does this work for recently dyed hair? My hair got ver dry after coloring it, will this help?
Tiana P.
San Jose, CA
How do you feel it protects your hair that much? Do you notice your color lasting longer?
Seidy M.
Medley, FL
Is the shampoo clear or is it creamy?