Herbal Essences Color Me Happy Color Safe Shampoo 10.1 Fluid Ounce (Pack of 4) uploaded by Anny R.

BY HERBAL ESSENCES

With a bright, uplifting scent, our Rose fragrance will inspire visions of fields in full bloom while essential moisturizers bring out shine, vitality and radiance in color-treated tresses. see more...

• How do you feel it protects your hair that much? Do you notice yo...2 Answers
  • Is the shampoo clear or is it creamy?1 Answers
  • How well does this work for recently dyed hair? My hair got ver d...3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Tiffani G.
Mexico, MO
I've always loved Herbal Essences. I dye my hair on my own and this works well on drugstore dyed hair. The scent is pleasant and not too strong. It's very affordable compared to a lot of others. I'd recommend this to others.
Christa C.
Smells delicious and has a very nice lather. Leaves hair feeling mostly clean but is still on the cheaper side of the shampoos. Remember a lot of times you get what you pay for. I am currently using this because it was left over but when I am finished I will go back to my salon professional shampoo.
Nicole W.
Flushing, NY
As amazing as this small smells, the downside is that the scent doesn't last long. In addition, it makes my hair more prone to oiliness than other shampoos. When using this shampoo, I have to wash my hair everyday otherwise it would itch. For other shampoos, they can keep my hair clean for up to 2-3 days.
Maritza C.
Millville, NJ
1st off this shampoo & all the other ones smell AMAZINGGGGG, but this 1 in particular smells awesome! For a color treated shampoo it works awesome too! Doesn't make my hair feel dry, actually gives it some life
Lia R.
Hyattsville, MD
Let me say that this product smells so good. I love that fact that it keeps my red looking nice and not fadeded. The smell is long lasting. It was on sell and had to stock up on it. Great for red curly hair.
Cora W.
Maysville , MO
I love this shampoo and conditioner. It smells amazing! I have bought so many of these bottles. Definitely worth trying! Does help to keep color in hair longer. You can purchase this just about any store!
brittany f.
This smells amazing!! It's such a great product! it met my expectations and can be found in many stores. it lasts long in any situation! the brand alone is wonderful and they have such a great quality. I recommend to others!
Marissa C.
Augusta, Ga
I love this product. I have thick curly hair and it made my hair perfectly soft after using it. The scent reminds me of my childhood and I can not get enough of it. Plus it's an extremely affordable choice! Definitely recommend this.
Jasmine A.
Rialto, CA
I love them!!!! I just love how they smell and how affordable they are. I have used this product but I have not repurchased although I have repurchased there body wash many times. It gets the job done
Alexis C.
University Pl, WA
I liked this shampoo! Smelled divine and it did help quench my hair! It even made my hair smell good all day! It would be one I would buy again:) it isn't my absolute favorite out of shampoos but I would definitely recommend it!
Perla C.
Rio Grande Cy, TX
How well does this work for recently dyed hair? My hair got ver dry after coloring it, will this help?
Tiana P.
San Jose, CA
How do you feel it protects your hair that much? Do you notice your color lasting longer?
Seidy M.
Medley, FL
Is the shampoo clear or is it creamy?