Herbal Essences Color Me Happy Color Safe Shampoo 10.1 Fluid Ounce (Pack of 4) uploaded by Anny R.

BY HERBAL ESSENCES

With a bright, uplifting scent, our Rose fragrance will inspire visions of fields in full bloom while essential moisturizers bring out shine, vitality and radiance in color-treated tresses. see more...

• How do you feel it protects your hair that much? Do you notice yo...2 Answers
  • Is the shampoo clear or is it creamy?1 Answers
  • How well does this work for recently dyed hair? My hair got ver d...3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Emma M.
Fresh Meadows, NY
Skinny tall bottle of greatness! I love all Herbal Essencees products, i have thick wavy hair and this brand always leaves my hair soft knot free and smooth, the color stay one helps the dyes last longer with fewer visits to the salon while doing what it does best, take care of my hair!
Tereyl S.
Caldwell, ID
Love herbal essence. Herbal essence has many shampoos and conditioners for any hair type. I usually get the shampoo and conditioner for long hair and the smell is amazing. The best part about herbal essence is how it leaves your hair felling after you wash it, it leaves your hair feeling very soft and healthy.
Clorissa F.
Cumberland, MD
This is one of my favorite color care shampoos. I don't use it everyday I switch every other day. It's bad for your hair to use the same thing all the time. It's priced at a great price! The quality is amazing! And I will continue to use this shampoo. I also use the conditioner!
Abby S.
Chatsworth, IL
Absolutely terrible. I bought to persevere my color and it actually made it fade faster than other drugstore shampoos. It made my hair super dry. I would not recommend this at all to anyone. Suave natures white tea and black raspberry is sooo much better and smells better too.
Roxanne C.
KYLE, TX
It smells amazing & yes it does leave my hair feeling soft. But as far as helping my hair keep its color, not so much. In no way, does this shampoo dry out my hair. But to say it definitely keeps the color from fading, I can't say that it does.
Mariah G.
Of all the hair color protecting shampoos and conditioners I have tried, the health it keeps my hair is fairly good but as far as keeping the color IN my hair, it doesn't help my color last and keep from fading as much as the alternatives. I'd buy it if I had no other option though.
Amanda L.
My all-time favorite shampoo to keep my color from fading out. It keeps my hair shiny and vibrant, and the price is great! It also smells lovely. I highly recommend it to anyone who wants to keep their color-treated hair bright and beautiful.
Rebecca R.
Independence , KY
I was ready for a swap in shampoo that worked with my budget. The fragrance is great. The shampoo and conditioner in the Color Me Happy line left my hair feeling soft, smooth, and shiny! Definitely a must try if you are looking for a new
Rena E.
The only thing that I don't really care for is that this shampoo has parabens, which isant good for colored hair. I used to totally use this when I was teenager, but now that I'm older ive definitely taken the time to do my research.
Jessica B.
I love the smell if this product it leaves your hair #sofreshandsoclean it is good for daily use. I bought mine at Walmart. The smell lasts all day. I would definitely recommend it to others and it's even good for damaged hair!
Perla C.
Rio Grande Cy, TX
How well does this work for recently dyed hair? My hair got ver dry after coloring it, will this help?
Tiana P.
San Jose, CA
How do you feel it protects your hair that much? Do you notice your color lasting longer?
Seidy M.
Medley, FL
Is the shampoo clear or is it creamy?