Herbal Essences Color Me Happy Color Safe Shampoo 10.1 Fluid Ounce (Pack of 4) uploaded by Anny R.

BY HERBAL ESSENCES

With a bright, uplifting scent, our Rose fragrance will inspire visions of fields in full bloom while essential moisturizers bring out shine, vitality and radiance in color-treated tresses. see more...

• How do you feel it protects your hair that much? Do you notice yo...2 Answers
  • Is the shampoo clear or is it creamy?1 Answers
  • How well does this work for recently dyed hair? My hair got ver d...3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
felicia k.
Soso great for everyday use. Does not leave any buoldup in the hair. Leaves it fresh and clear of grease and build up. Love the scent so much. It not overpowering or too strong. I get compliments on my hair and i believe its all due to this combo. Only wash your hair 2 times a week max
Erika F.
I love herbal essences so much, my favorite shampoo and conditioner to use, the packaging is gorgeous, this makes my hair blow up with volume and treats my hair. I would recommend this to others!! The scent is amazing in every bottle:) worth it
zoe w.
frome
I love this product. Leaves your hair feeling clean and fresh, but unlike normal shampoos this one doesn't make the colour fade or wash out as much as normal shampoos.
Sarah A.
Los Angeles , CA
Okay product, good price, smells amazing like all their products but I didn't notice much in the way of keeping my colour healthier so not super effective.
Jackie R.
Calgary
The scents of HE are always on point and long lasting. Leaving the hair smooth but not anything treated so it's more or less just a basic shampoo
Kim T.
Edmonton
I love all the herbal essences shampoos. They smell so good and have a lot of different ones for hair types. Definitely one of my fav shampoos.
Marilyn Q.
This product have a amazing perfume but doesn't accomplish with his work and only leave it great aroma for a few minutes after you used it!!!
Anny R.
These products are incredible, the smell, the price. That's great. I am using the line Totally Twisted and have been delighted with them.
Linda J.
I tried this product and love the flower scent. It was gentle on my scalp which I love. I will definitely purchase again.
Shay H.
Smells so good, one of my favorite and was one of the first shampoos I tried. I really like this product
Perla C.
Rio Grande Cy, TX
How well does this work for recently dyed hair? My hair got ver dry after coloring it, will this help?
Tiana P.
San Jose, CA
How do you feel it protects your hair that much? Do you notice your color lasting longer?
Seidy M.
Medley, FL
Is the shampoo clear or is it creamy?