Herbal Essences Color Me Happy Color Safe Shampoo 10.1 Fluid Ounce (Pack of 4) uploaded by Anny R.

BY HERBAL ESSENCES

With a bright, uplifting scent, our Rose fragrance will inspire visions of fields in full bloom while essential moisturizers bring out shine, vitality and radiance in color-treated tresses. see more...

• How do you feel it protects your hair that much? Do you notice yo...2 Answers
  • Is the shampoo clear or is it creamy?1 Answers
  • How well does this work for recently dyed hair? My hair got ver d...3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Shanique W.
Jacksonville, FL
First of all, all of herbal essence products smells amazing!! I really like this line because it is specifically for color treated hair, and it helps keep your hair strengthened. Herbal essence is a great line and I encourage everyone to use their products. They are pretty affordable, and there's always deals going on
Ashlie M.
I love Herbal Essences shampoo conditioner moose anything I love Herbal Essences their hair spray holds really good curl my hair doesn't hold curls but when I use this product in my hair is able to hold stuff better and it's just such a good product
Nikki Y.
I have colored my hair for years and while I build back from shampoo the shampoo I always end up using this one along the way it works very very well. I love the scent and I love that it protects my color in between appointments
Ashlynn B.
North Platte
It smells really good and works really well does lather which I really do like about it it cleans your hair without taking out the color it is a really nice sent i would buy it again I probably will
Alicia K.
Southgate, MI
I absolutely love this shampoo! I forgot to bring my own shampoo to my parent's house recently while I was pet-sitting and had to use whatever I found in the shower. I was super surprised that my Mom's shampoo stacked up to my $20/bottle fancy shampoo! She said that she paid less than $5 for it and I loved the smell. So happy I learned about this great alternative for a fraction of the cost. Nice work, #HerbalEssences !
Alex W.
Tallahassee, FL
I am obsessed with the smell of this shampoo. I usually switch types every few minutes, but always come back to this one. Right now it is my number one again and I'd say it does a pretty good job for the pricepoint at keeping my hair in decent shape. I also like to pair it with the Aussie 3 minute miracle conditioner and a purple shampoo once a week.
Sydney G.
Honestly I haven't even colored my hair since middle school (bad idea) and I'm using this. I love herbal essence and I usually use the honey formula or the blue bottle but my roomie bought this. Call me lazy, but I used this because my blue bottle was too far and I loved it. It leaves your hair silky soft and smelling amazing. It also does nicely with my thin blonde hair, I know some shampoos and conditioners make it darker and heavy but with this its light and soft and I smell like what I wish I'd smell like after gardening.
Asha R.
Tampa, FL
The price is excellent and the products smell great but I don't feel like they really do too much for my hair. My hair feels smoothr and easier to manage after washing, but I don't feel like it's really protecting my hair color because it tends to fade the same as it would when I used other products that don't claim to be color safe.
Genesis V.
If i could give this product 10 stars i would! I dyed my hair blonde and didn't want to spend so much money on color safe shampoo so I looked at my local target and found this product. Tried it and fell in love! Kept my color perfect and left my hair feeling nice and soft oh and its a reasonable price wont break the bank!
alyssa k.
N miami beach, FL
Hernal essences color me happy color safe shampoo is my go to drug store brand and chain store brand of shampoo and conditioner. Every time i try a high end i end up right back to good ole herbal essence. I don't cokor my hair but i do highlight it. Something about this formula is simply the absolute best on my hair! Nothing compares.
Perla C.
Rio Grande Cy, TX
How well does this work for recently dyed hair? My hair got ver dry after coloring it, will this help?
Tiana P.
San Jose, CA
How do you feel it protects your hair that much? Do you notice your color lasting longer?
Seidy M.
Medley, FL
Is the shampoo clear or is it creamy?