Herbal Essences Color Me Happy Cleansing Conditioner

by Herbal Essences

This sulfate-free cleansing conditioner, with a luscious rose scent, gently lifts away dirt and oil while locking in softness with moisture you can feel. And that gorgeous color of yours? The Color Me Happy cleansing conditioner helps fight fade so your color stays vibrant. Brilliant!

Herbal Essences Color Me Happy Cleansing Conditioner:

• Sulfate-free
  • Swap out your shampoo and conditioner to lavish your shade with this cleansing conditioner to feel the moisture
  • Cleanses with low lather and helps protect your color from wash-out
  • Luscious rose scent
  • Cleansing conditioner is gentle on color-treated hair and helps fight fade out

Ingredients :

Water/EAU, Stearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Rosa Centifolia Flower Extract, Passiflora Incarnata Fruit Extract (Passion Fruit Extract), Zea Mays (Corn) Silk Extract, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil, Menthol, Mentha Arvensis Leaf Oil (Field Mint), Fragrance/Parfum, Glutamic Acid, Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Benzyl Alcohol, Zinc Pyrithione, Citric Acid, Sodium Chloride, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Red 33, Yellow 5.

Does the hair feels heavy after using this? How often do you use?
Does this clean your hair as well as a normal shampoo or does it leave it greasy?
Puedo comprarlo en mexico?
Start your review of Herbal Essences Color Me Happy Cleansing Conditioner!
How would you rate this product?
Gilbert, AZ
Strong healthy conditioner, leaves hair soft without residue. Helps keep my color from fading.
This is a great cleansing conditioner. I'm a fan of salon products but this really works!
Love it, works great and it smells awesome! I have been using it for about 6 months now!
Shamokin, PA
Smells nice and makes your hair soft. Is good for hair that is colored. Nice packaging
Copperas Cove, TX
I absolutely love the smell! Leaves hair feeling lighter. One of my favorite shampoos!
Richmond, CA
Yes the packaging is nice and smells nice too but not for too long only for a while
Innisfil, ON
I always use this conditioner, along with the cooranading shampoo. I love this brand and its all I use for shampoo/conditioners. They have lots of different products for different types of hair. I would definitely recommend it.
Halifax
I have tried a lot of conditioners but I've always seemed to go back to herbal essence. I love that you don't need to use a lot to get the full coverage and it helps keeping my colored hair healthy. I am always getting compliments on how healthy my hair looks
Mississauga, Ontario
Herbal Essences Color Me Happy Cleansing Conditioner uploaded by Graciela M.
This product is not only great but very affordable. It leaves your hair smelling great and so soft! I would recommend this product to anyone that colors their hair. It also leaves your hair very shiny! One of my top picks!
Sainte-Agathe
I have used this conditionner for years. Before using it my hair was damaged, but it is now strong and beautiful. This conditionner smell good and my ever changing color is always great.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...