Herbal Essences Color Me Happy Cleansing Conditioner

by Herbal Essences

This sulfate-free cleansing conditioner, with a luscious rose scent, gently lifts away dirt and oil while locking in softness with moisture you can feel. And that gorgeous color of yours? The Color Me Happy cleansing conditioner helps fight fade so your color stays vibrant. Brilliant!

Herbal Essences Color Me Happy Cleansing Conditioner:

• Sulfate-free
  • Swap out your shampoo and conditioner to lavish your shade with this cleansing conditioner to feel the moisture
  • Cleanses with low lather and helps protect your color from wash-out
  • Luscious rose scent
  • Cleansing conditioner is gentle on color-treated hair and helps fight fade out

Ingredients :

Water/EAU, Stearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Rosa Centifolia Flower Extract, Passiflora Incarnata Fruit Extract (Passion Fruit Extract), Zea Mays (Corn) Silk Extract, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil, Menthol, Mentha Arvensis Leaf Oil (Field Mint), Fragrance/Parfum, Glutamic Acid, Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Benzyl Alcohol, Zinc Pyrithione, Citric Acid, Sodium Chloride, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Red 33, Yellow 5.

Does the hair feels heavy after using this? How often do you use?
Does this clean your hair as well as a normal shampoo or does it leave it greasy?
Puedo comprarlo en mexico?
Start your review of Herbal Essences Color Me Happy Cleansing Conditioner!
How would you rate this product?
Rockingham, NC
This has completely replaced my shampoo and being that I have colored hair, it's extended my hair color by weeks. I take a few pumps and scrub my scalp and make sure everything and every place is saturated and let it sit for a few minutes while i wash my body and then rinse it out. I do have to use a conditioner after using this but that's not a problem. I've already used two bottles of this since finding it. Definitely recommend this to all of my color haired babes out there.
Fredericksbrg, VA
I use this on my curly 3b hair that is bright purple and I straighten it constantly. I find this product does not strip the color from your hair and leaves it clean while not drying it out. It does not lather which is to be expected because it is sulfate free. Which is best for color treated hair. I love this stuff and for $5 at Walmart you can't beat it. Even great for daily use without buildup, but like I said my hair is dry and damaged, so this product works great for me!!!
Hillsboro, OH
Herbal Essences Color Me Happy Cleansing Conditioner uploaded by Courtney B.
This is my go to cleansing conditioner. I have fine, frizzy, wavy/curly hair, and I feel like this really encourages my curls. I color my hair regularly, and I feel like this definitely extends the life of my color! I use this as my shampoo and conditioner so I really enjoy only having one hair product in my shower. You have to be sure to have your hair very wet and continually wet your hands while rubbing this in as it doesn't really lather, but once you get used to it, it works great to cleanse your hair! My favorite.
Dallas, TX
Herbal Essences Color Me Happy Cleansing Conditioner uploaded by Ashley W.
When I first bought this cleansing conditioner, I was skeptical that it would actually work. But my hair color was fading fast and looking dull and was super dry so I bought it. When I lathered it in and brushed it in. I proceeded to leave it in for five minutes. I rinsed and was amazed by the results. My hair felt so amazing. It was so much softer and the color hasn't rinsed out. I love this product and would definitely use it again!
Lake Wales, FL
Herbal Essences Color Me Happy Cleansing Conditioner uploaded by Heather B.
Love love love this cleansing conditioner! I ran out of my Wen and was dreading buying more at that price so I decided to try this one out! I absolutely love the smell and it left my hair looking Fab! I have very fine hair that often tends to look flat and greasy. This product is equally as good as Wen if not better! Love it!!!
Lancaster, CA
Ahh... my other beloved Herbal Essence Cleansing Conditioner. I alternate between this and the original "Naked" formulation and I absolutely love them both. This particular one can be found at Walmart (as far as I know). I have tried looking for this formulation at Target, Walgreen and CVS but no luck. I am guessing this is a Walmart exclusive? Anyways, I use this 5x a week, about 4-5 pumps (I have medium, fine hair and a whole lot of it) in conjunction with Joico "purple shampoo" to keep my ombre blonde locks nice and ashy. I highly recommend this as an alternative to the Wen Cleansing Conditioners!
I have been using this product for a few months now. I love the feeling and how soft it makes my hair, and how shiny it makes it! It does have a tingling sensation when i put it on and work it into my scalp. The shampoo is extremely refreshing and wonderful. I use this and leave it in for a few minutes before washing out, if you wash this out with cold water the results are amazing.
Tecumseh, OK
I love this "conditioner"! It really does make your hair feel cleansed in between shampoos and is hydrating, but not greasy feeling. I'm actually not able to use lots of conditioners because they make my thick, coarse hair look oily or weighed down, but this is lightweight and just the right amount of moisture! It also is very gentle on the crazy colors I dye my hair and is even good for diluting hair dye if you want a more pastel look!
Bentonville, AR
I'm not sure if this really helps keep the color in your hair because I switch shampoos/conditioners with every wash. But it smells amazing and always leaves my hair feeling soft. I use a lot of conditioner and this is no exception. It's nothing really special but I continue to buy it. It's so affordable and doesn't damage my hair and that's all I need!
3431 70 ave east apt f104
The Herbal Essence Color Me Happy Cleansing Conditioner is one of my new favorites. I color my hair quite a bit and it does help extend the color longer for me. I also love the smell which is a huge deal since you get a little wif of it through out the day. I love the smooth feeling and how my hair feels like silk while I distribute it through my hair. It leaves my hair soft. I use Wen off and on and although it's not a dupe in anyway it's still a good alternative and a cheaper option.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...