Herbal Essences Color Me Happy Cleansing Conditioner

by Herbal Essences

This sulfate-free cleansing conditioner, with a luscious rose scent, gently lifts away dirt and oil while locking in softness with moisture you can feel. And that gorgeous color of yours? The Color Me Happy cleansing conditioner helps fight fade so your color stays vibrant. Brilliant!

Herbal Essences Color Me Happy Cleansing Conditioner:

• Sulfate-free
  • Swap out your shampoo and conditioner to lavish your shade with this cleansing conditioner to feel the moisture
  • Cleanses with low lather and helps protect your color from wash-out
  • Luscious rose scent
  • Cleansing conditioner is gentle on color-treated hair and helps fight fade out

Ingredients :

Water/EAU, Stearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Rosa Centifolia Flower Extract, Passiflora Incarnata Fruit Extract (Passion Fruit Extract), Zea Mays (Corn) Silk Extract, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil, Menthol, Mentha Arvensis Leaf Oil (Field Mint), Fragrance/Parfum, Glutamic Acid, Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Benzyl Alcohol, Zinc Pyrithione, Citric Acid, Sodium Chloride, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Red 33, Yellow 5.

Does the hair feels heavy after using this? How often do you use?
Does this clean your hair as well as a normal shampoo or does it leave it greasy?
Puedo comprarlo en mexico?
Start your review of Herbal Essences Color Me Happy Cleansing Conditioner!
How would you rate this product?
It's hard for me to find a light conditioner that helps me manage my oily hair. I color treat my hair and typically those types of conditioners really make my hair oily! Not the Color Me Happy! Love this conditioner!
Hendersonville, TN
My ABSOLUTE favorite scent in any kind of shampoo and/or conditioner. Since I frequently color my hair I use this specific kind of Herbal Essences shampoo/conditioner. Even my mother can vouch for me, I went on a strict stroll only using this type of shampoo/conditioner going on 2 years.
Mc Clure, OH
Picked this up because I was curious about cleansing conditioners and wen is too expensive for my budget. I love this! I'm not a fan of 2 in 1 shampoo and conditioners, and I'm so glad this is not like that. It is very moisturizing, has a great smell, and is an awesome price. I will repurchase!
Muncie, IN
I have used this for over a year. It's my holy grail cleansing conditioner. I don't think anything can beat this. It's affordable, lasts a long time, and cleanses while maintaining color. It's the secret to how I get my hair dye to last so long! I don't know what I'd do without product!!
Los Angeles, CA
Haven’t used herbal essences in a while but based on the times when I did use it I loved it . This one is great for people with colored hair . It smells really , really good . One of the best hair color Control shampoo / conditioners ever !
Exeter, PA
Herbal Essences Color Me Happy Cleansing Conditioner uploaded by Lori S.
I bought this because I color my hair every couple months. It helps to keep the color more vibrant and make my hair feel soft. Ot has a very appealing soft rose scent. And you cant beat the price.
Berea, KY
Gentle cleansing for hair. Makes hair feel soft and shiny and look great! Very good product for the price. Does not weight down fine hair like mine and helps accentuate my waves or works great when I straighten hair. Smells good too! I would recommend this product!
Oviedo, FL
I love this product because i have naturally greasy hair and i find that there shampoo and conditioner really help take away the greasyness. It also makes my hair smell amazing after every wash
Woodbridge, VA
Love this product. Very impressed love the smell. Makes my hair very soft. Use it every other day for regular basis. Affordable. Good price. Buy it mostly from Walmart or cvs. Get good discount my hair color is black. Very satisfied. Doesn't make my hair fall out
Manchester, NH
This is the first cleansing conditioner I've tried so I have nothing to compare this to but I love that I can use this between shampoo days. It hydrates my hair and takes the grease away.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...