Herbal Essences Color Me Happy Cleansing Conditioner

by Herbal Essences

This sulfate-free cleansing conditioner, with a luscious rose scent, gently lifts away dirt and oil while locking in softness with moisture you can feel. And that gorgeous color of yours? The Color Me Happy cleansing conditioner helps fight fade so your color stays vibrant. Brilliant!

Herbal Essences Color Me Happy Cleansing Conditioner:

• Sulfate-free
  • Swap out your shampoo and conditioner to lavish your shade with this cleansing conditioner to feel the moisture
  • Cleanses with low lather and helps protect your color from wash-out
  • Luscious rose scent
  • Cleansing conditioner is gentle on color-treated hair and helps fight fade out

Ingredients :

Water/EAU, Stearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Rosa Centifolia Flower Extract, Passiflora Incarnata Fruit Extract (Passion Fruit Extract), Zea Mays (Corn) Silk Extract, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil, Menthol, Mentha Arvensis Leaf Oil (Field Mint), Fragrance/Parfum, Glutamic Acid, Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Benzyl Alcohol, Zinc Pyrithione, Citric Acid, Sodium Chloride, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Red 33, Yellow 5.

Does the hair feels heavy after using this? How often do you use?
Does this clean your hair as well as a normal shampoo or does it leave it greasy?
Puedo comprarlo en mexico?
Start your review of Herbal Essences Color Me Happy Cleansing Conditioner!
How would you rate this product?
Roscoe, IL
Love the scent. Personally, it leaves my hair feeling like it isn't totally clean. I notice a greasy buildup as I'm blowing my hair dry.
Great product! Absolutely love it! I use it every other day with shampoo and every other day without shampoo and my hair feels amazing!
Rosamond, CA
This is by far the best conditioner! Besides smelling amazing it actually helps colored hair last longer. Leaves your hair very smooth
Glendale, CA
Smells so good and leaves my hair feeling super soft. I always use it after coloring and it helps keep my hair color bright for weeks.
Grand Haven, MI
I love this conditioner even when it's been awhile since my last coloring. The smell is amazing and it leaves my hair feeling so soft!
Watford City, ND
I like this. I use it between purple shampoo days to keep my hair soft and clean. It works well and doesn't damage my bleached hair.
Saint George, UT
This is great for anyone but works great for those who have colored their hair. It smells great and keeps my hair soft and shiny
When it comes to hair products, smell plays a big role . And I can honestly say the smell is what I like most about this product
Just bought this again and I'm trying to remember why I stopped using? It smells amazing and leaves my hair good and nourished
My favorite conditioner! Makes my hair super soft and smells so good the smell last the whole week!! I love this conditioner!!!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...