Herbal Essences Color Me Happy Cleansing Conditioner

by Herbal Essences

This sulfate-free cleansing conditioner, with a luscious rose scent, gently lifts away dirt and oil while locking in softness with moisture you can feel. And that gorgeous color of yours? The Color Me Happy cleansing conditioner helps fight fade so your color stays vibrant. Brilliant!

Herbal Essences Color Me Happy Cleansing Conditioner:

• Sulfate-free
  • Swap out your shampoo and conditioner to lavish your shade with this cleansing conditioner to feel the moisture
  • Cleanses with low lather and helps protect your color from wash-out
  • Luscious rose scent
  • Cleansing conditioner is gentle on color-treated hair and helps fight fade out

Ingredients :

Water/EAU, Stearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Rosa Centifolia Flower Extract, Passiflora Incarnata Fruit Extract (Passion Fruit Extract), Zea Mays (Corn) Silk Extract, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil, Menthol, Mentha Arvensis Leaf Oil (Field Mint), Fragrance/Parfum, Glutamic Acid, Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Benzyl Alcohol, Zinc Pyrithione, Citric Acid, Sodium Chloride, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Red 33, Yellow 5.

Does the hair feels heavy after using this? How often do you use?
Does this clean your hair as well as a normal shampoo or does it leave it greasy?
Puedo comprarlo en mexico?
Start your review of Herbal Essences Color Me Happy Cleansing Conditioner!
How would you rate this product?
I dye my hair a lot and this is great for keeping my color intact. It's comforting to not see lots of purple water go down the drain when I'm in the shower.
Brunswick
Only used a couple of times and it worked well. I didn't go back to it because I found something else I liked a little better. Good for the price though.
Little Falls, NJ
I love this product! It is perfect for my dyed red hair which tends to fade so quickly. With this cleansing conditioner my color stays vibrant longer!
Bristol
The smell of this makes me so happy. The coverage & lather is great. My hair feels clean & smells so nice. I like the price for the size too
Quitman, GA
Purchased at: Walmart
When cleansing conditioners first came out this was the brand I went to, it smells good and left my hair feeling hydrated without stripping my color.
Kansas City, MO
I use this now currently and love it. My hair is silky and smooth. It also smells great! I have noticed too that my hair color doesn't fade as fast!
The smell is great but i feel ir doesn't do much to your hair. I keep switching shampoos ans conditioner cus i haven't found thw right one for me.
Springfield, OR
Smells nice and keeps my hair conditioned and smooth. Hair color seems to not fade as quickly when using this product over non-color safe shampoos.
Kingston, OH
Soft and smooth is what this product gives you if you try this you won't want anything else it's such an amazing hair brand line love it so much.
Midland , GA
Great conditioner doesn't weigh my hair down and feels and smells great. I have super fine hair so finding a great conditioner is hard sometimes.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...