Herbal Essences Color Me Happy Cleansing Conditioner

by Herbal Essences

This sulfate-free cleansing conditioner, with a luscious rose scent, gently lifts away dirt and oil while locking in softness with moisture you can feel. And that gorgeous color of yours? The Color Me Happy cleansing conditioner helps fight fade so your color stays vibrant. Brilliant!

Herbal Essences Color Me Happy Cleansing Conditioner:

• Sulfate-free
  • Swap out your shampoo and conditioner to lavish your shade with this cleansing conditioner to feel the moisture
  • Cleanses with low lather and helps protect your color from wash-out
  • Luscious rose scent
  • Cleansing conditioner is gentle on color-treated hair and helps fight fade out

Ingredients :

Water/EAU, Stearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Rosa Centifolia Flower Extract, Passiflora Incarnata Fruit Extract (Passion Fruit Extract), Zea Mays (Corn) Silk Extract, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil, Menthol, Mentha Arvensis Leaf Oil (Field Mint), Fragrance/Parfum, Glutamic Acid, Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Benzyl Alcohol, Zinc Pyrithione, Citric Acid, Sodium Chloride, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Red 33, Yellow 5.

Does the hair feels heavy after using this? How often do you use?
Does this clean your hair as well as a normal shampoo or does it leave it greasy?
Puedo comprarlo en mexico?
Start your review of Herbal Essences Color Me Happy Cleansing Conditioner!
How would you rate this product?
Russellville, AL
This is an awesome product. it doesn't leave my hair oily or sticky like most conditioners . it's well worth the money to keep my color nice an freash after a wash
I've always loved herbal essences hair care products. This particular one helps with color treated hair. I love that this product comes in a bigger size bottle with a pump. I highly recommend trying out this product if you have colored treated hair.
Pineville, LA
The smell is amazing and it may be good for some one who doesn't have tangly hair. However I found that it didn't moisturize and I still needed to use a regular conditioner I won't purchase again. Very disappointed
Love this conditioner! It conditions my long, thick hair nicely. I leave it in for several minutes and I am pleased with it. Also, it smells so good! And with a budget-friendly price, too, you can't go wrong!!
Best co wash of my life. Hands down. The mentholated tingle I get is worth every penny. Makes my hair feel like silk! I haven't sen it in a while, but I will find it!!!
Camanche, IA
Great smell and good for just getting your hair colored. I bought this at WalMart and it is not very expensive. I recommend to girls on a budget that are not too picky about shampoos/ conditioners.
Clayton, NC
I felt like it really didn't clean like how I'd like. It smelled really good.. which is good. But I noticed immediately that I had a reaction to it.. I'm assuming it was the red 33 dye.
Easthampton, MA
I really enjoy this product. I feel like my coarse and curly hair is much less frizzy.. I wear my hair down more when I use this product... and I use minimal styling product, if any.
Herbal Essences Color Me Happy Cleansing Conditioner uploaded by member-e833bd5a2
I love Herbal Essences shampoos and conditioners because they always leave your hair smelling amazing. Especially this one. I think every lady should try these at least once.
Chester, VA
I absolutely love this stuff. The slip is great and it definitely prolongs the life of my hair color. It leaves my natural tresses soft and hydrated and it smells great!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...