Herbal Essences Coconut Milk Shampoo

by Herbal Essences

Moisturize and protect hair from damage with Herbal Essences Coconut Milk Shampoo. Our real botanicals are endorsed by Royal Botanic Gardens, Kew, a leading expert on plants. This hydrating shampoo, with real botanicals, hydrates from root to tip for hair that’s more manageable and less prone to split ends. Crafted with our signature blend of real botanicals, Coconut Milk Shampoo infuses hair with the moisture it needs for hair that’s less prone to damage and split ends. Color-safe and pH-balanced, this hydrating shampoo infuses notes of vibrant coconut, a bouquet of white florals and vanilla into your hair—leaving it soft and silky. Lather, rinse and repeat with ease knowing your shampoo is paraben free and colorant free, and made with at least 90% natural-origin ingredients.* *Purified water and natural-source ingredient materials with limited processing. HYDRATE AND NOURISH: Coconut Milk Shampoo infuses hair with moisture for more manageable hair that’s less prone to damage REAL BOTANICALS ENDORSED BY KEW: The real botanicals in this formula have been endorsed by the Royal Botanic Gardens, Kew THE SCENT EXPERIENCE: Multilayered scents of vibrant coconut, a bouquet of white florals and vanilla OUR NO, NO, NO LIST: Our Coconut Milk Shampoo is paraben-free and colorant-free COLOR-SAFE & pH-BALANCED: Our color-safe and pH-balanced shampoos/conditioners are crafted to be safe on color-treated hair

Does it work on bleach damaged blonde hair Herbal Essences Coconut Milk Shampoo ?
What stores in Georgina Ontario Canada carry Herbal Essences Hydrate Coconut milk shampoo ?
Does this product work good for frizzy damaged hair?
Start your review of Herbal Essences Coconut Milk Shampoo!
How would you rate this product?
Laura D.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Herbal Essences Coconut Milk Shampoo uploaded by Laura D.
Purchased at: Target
All these lines from Herbal Essences are amazing to me ever since I started it, my hair are reviving and are glowing like it never did before. I highly recommend this one to hydrate your hair and nice soft touch to it. Herbal Essences Coconut Milk Shampoo
Jennifer S.
Grand Blanc, MI
I bought this product from Herbal Essence. It had been recommended to me by a friend. The product smells great and I was hopeful reading the benefits would work for me. After i used it for a few times it made my hair dry and brittle. I did not like it at all. I will not recommend Herbal Essence.
Ajay C.
Santa Fe, nm
If you love the smell of coconut in your hair this is the product to use. It leaves my hair shiny and feeling like a million bucks.
Robyn D.
This is such a miss, it's a very strong no no no. The formula is hardly natural, and the residual product burns my face, the conditioner is a little better but still burns my skin. I certainly say don't be fooled by the way this smells.
Anjali P.
Richmond, TX
Great shampoo I only have one problem with it. It might just be me, but there products always seem to have such a strong smell. It’s not bad just really strong. I would definitely repurchase this product.
Meliss D.
N Hollywood, CA
Herbal Essences Coconut Milk Shampoo uploaded by Meliss D.
I recieved this shampoo and conditioner to try and review and so far it's done good to my hair. It has a nice scent it lasts long. It's good for damage hair. It leaves my hair smooth. Yes I would purchase this myself!!
Anna L.
Springfield, MO
Herbal Essences Coconut Milk Shampoo uploaded by Anna L.
This Herbal Essences Bio Renew Coconut Milk Shampoo does a good good at hydrating my hair. I love the smell of it, I can smell it throughout the day. However, it makes my hair really grease by the 2nd day after shampooing. Usually I can go a few days without needing to wash. It only helped a little with dryness on my scalp. I would say this is a decent Shampoo, there are many others I prefer over this one.
Margaret D.
Mount Airy, NC
I love this shampoo and conditioner it's amazing and it dosen't leave my hair gresy or oily over all I love it so much I buy it every time I go to the store it get works great for my hair smells good feels good I love it  Herbal Essences Coconut Milk Shampoo
Savitree B.
S Ozone Park, NY
I use this with the matching conditioner (Herbal Essences Coconut Milk Conditioner). It leaves my hair feeling clean and soft with a little bounce to it. Not heavy on the coconut scent but a basic shampoo/conditioner.
Sam G.
Herbal Essences Coconut Milk Shampoo uploaded by Sam G.
Purchased at: CVS
I love this whole like, I’ve tried each of the scents and all have not let me down, they smell amazing, moisturize my hair, and don’t leave any residue in your hair after. This is one of my favorites when I travel because it’s found anywhere and not that expensive
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Sabrine  .
il y a 2 ans
Alexandra H. il y a 3 mois
Yess! Yo tengo un cabello decolorado y súper seco pero con esta línea se me a nutrido e hidratado un montón