BY HERBAL ESSENCES

Hydrate for Soft, Silky Hair

Herbal Essences Coconut Milk Shampoo infuses hair with the moisture it needs for more manageable hair that’s less prone to damage and split ends.

• Crafted with bio:renew, a signature blend of essential antioxidants, aloe and sea kelp
  • Herbal Essences Coconut Milk shampoo with bio:renew brings your hair back to life in just 21 days
  • Coconut Milk Shampoo has 0% parabens, gluten and colorants
  • Herbal Essences Coconut Milk shampoo is color safe and hydrates hair
  • Experience the multi-layered scents of vibrant coconut, a bouquet of white florals and vanilla
  • ​For stunning hair, use Coconut Milk Conditioner and Oil-Infused Crème with bio:renew

Ingredients: Water/eau, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Citrate, Sodium Xylenesulfonate, Sodium Chloride, Fragrance/parfum, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Extract, Histidine, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Ecklonia Radiata Extract, Zea Mays (Corn) Silk Extract, Orchis Mascula Flower Extract, Stearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Glycol Distearate, Glycerin, Dimethiconol, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Dimethicone, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Tetrasodium Edta, Tea-dodecylbenzenesulfonate, Polyquaternium-6, Trihydroxystearin, Trideceth-10, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone.

Michelle T.
Dayton, NJ
It's been years since I last used an Herbal Essences product so I was pretty excited when I got a sample of this along with the conditioner. Both have the white/creamy consistency. The shampoo lathers well and feels hydrating. It leaves my hair feeling clean. The coconut scent is pleasant but a bit typical. The combo gives me smooth and more manageable hair after it dries.
Heather J.
Cincinnati
This stuff smells so good! I ised to swithc shampoos constantly but ever since I've tried this, i keep buying it! It works really well at moisturizing my hair and leaving it soft and manageable.
Rachel B.
I love this shampoo. It smells amazing and I actually notice that the scent lasts longer than the scent of other shampoos. It doesn’t dry out my hair. Love that it does not contain gluten or parabens.
Tasha Z.
Hemet, CA
Great smell, leaves my hair feeling clean and bouncy! Using an average amount of shampoo it lathers up real nicely to be able to cover your while head without having to shampoo twice!
Autumn D.
Jacksonville, NC
I have been an herbal essences fan since I was in elementary school using their original formula! I have very long hair (like to my belly button long) and this keeps my hair feeling so refreshed, healthy and soft! Not to mention I love the smell! You can really feel a noticeable difference in your hair one time after using this product. Great price, and can be bought in most stores which is a plus!
Angie R.
Glenn Dale, MD
Purchased at: Walmart
I LOVE THE SMELL so good this was an item I purchased along with the same scent conditioner together they work better but I got them on sale I didn’t feel they cleaned my hair good unless I used alotttt on product so that was a con because I finish it fast I have medium length hair shouldn’t have took that much product to work!
Janet H.
Morrow, GA
im loving the fact that they’re putting ingredients that helps out your body like coconut + milk. i love the smell. i have an oily scalp and it definately works for me. although i apply other haircare products that make my hair oily the next two days.
Lonna L.
Rochester , NY
I find that coconut milk products are the nicest to my hair. Leaves my hair feeling nice & smooth opposed to dry & brittle! Best shampoo I’ve used so far. Herbal Essences Coconut Milk Shampoo
Amber S.
Abingdon
This smells just like the original blue bottle coconut shampoo from this brand but the formula is Rich. Makes my hair soft and clean. Doesn't over clean though. This is my first time buying but I will definitely be getting more when this is gone.
Aida D.
Allentown, PA
It’s okay. I don’t think I will repurchase. It doesn’t moisturize my hair as much as I hoped it would. It’s not really the one I reach for. I have like herbal essence shampoos in the past but this one did not work well with my kink coily natural hair.
Tangie C.
Clermont , FL
Dose this burn your hair and make it dry out and can people of color use it.
alexis m.
Morehead, KY
i've been looking for good shampoos that help my hair grow. would this product help?
Emily N.
Is this vegan? Or cruelty free?
Jaclyn L.
Does it smell like coconut or leave the smell of coconut?
Nadine J.
Encino, CA
What makes this different from the hello hydration line they have? Do they small similar? Do they do the same for your hair? Where can I find this?