BY HERBAL ESSENCES

Hydrate Hair for a Frizz-Free Shine

Herbal Essences Coconut Milk Oil Infused Hair Crème is a moisturizing hair crème specifically crafted with naturally inspired ingredients to hydrate hair to protect it from damage and frizz while adding shine.

Crafted with bio:renew, a signature blend of essential antioxidants, aloe and sea kelp
Herbal Essences Coconut Milk Oil Infused Hair Creme with bio:renew brings your hair back to life in just 21 days

• Coconut Milk Oil Infused Hair Crème has 0% parabens, gluten and colorants
  • Herbal Essences Coconut Milk Oil Infused Hair Crème has a nurturing formula for instant hydration, shine and frizz protection
  • Experience the multi-layered scents of vibrant coconut, a bouquet of white florals and vanilla
  • For more stunning hair, use Coconut Milk Shampoo and Coconut Milk Conditioner with bio:renew

Ingredients :

Water/Eau, Dimethicone, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Extract, Histidine, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Ecklonia Radiata Extract, Zea Mays (Corn) Silk Extract, Orchis Mascula Flower Extract, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Quaternium-18, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Sorbitan Caprylate, Benzyl Alcohol, Fragrance/Parfum, Stearyl Alcohol, Peg-2m, Cetearyl Alcohol, Citric Acid, Oleyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, Polysorbate 60, Lysine Hcl, Edta.

• OMG is this new? I love herbal essences! 1 Answers
Zari C.
Denver, CO
I recently tried out the Herbal Essence Bio: Renew Coconut Milk oil infused creme. I received it in conjunction with Herbal Essence Bio: Renew Cocoa Butter Shampoo and Conditioner. I loved the set. This creme was great for moisturizing and revitalizing my curly tresses. It kept my hair tangle free and soft and it smells great. However it's best used as a leave in conditioner for me, not as a style and go or a one and done. But then nothing really works for me as a standalone styler. I usually I usually have to combine a few products to be ready to walk out the door but this did do a pretty good job of eliminating frizz, detangling and giving me a protective layer to my hair I combined it with some spray and I was good to go!
Daisy R.
Platte City, MO
So I got these items for free from he and I am stunned by how soft my thick and fried hair is. I use a salon brand hair leave in infused cream but it would still feel really dried and with this one it smells amazing as well as baby soft super amazed! The shampoo and conditioner work amazing as well I like to leave in the conditioner for a few minutes because my hair is so damaged and usually still really tangled with my usual shampoo and conditioner with this one it doesn't I really love it all! I can definitely see myself switching I have thick and fried hair due to coloring so much but this truly makes it feel soft and hydrated! These are my personal opinions. Herbal Essences Coconut Milk Oil-Infused Crème
Kaitlyn V.
Castroville, CA
This Herbal Essences oil infused créme is so amazing. It makes my hair feel so silky smooth, it doesn’t leave my hair feeling dry, because it adds moisture to my hair, it doesn’t make my hair look greasy either, and it also smells so good too.
Melissa D.
North Hollywood, CA
So I received this to test and review from Influenster and when I tried it it left my hair so soft and easy to detangle my hair it also left my hair nourished and I love the smell. I was so impressed what this product what it did to my hair. I would definitely recommend.
Antonia F.
Alexandria , VA
Got this free from Influenster to test from the new Herbal Essence Vox Box! Amazing! Is all I can say! It is super light weight! It doesn't weigh your hair down at all! After just a week of use not only do I feel and see the difference of my hair but so do the people around me! I can't wait to see the other ones Herbal Essence has for the Bio Renew line cuz this one for strength lives up to it and more!!! Recommend those who color their hair or have super damaged hair to try! It's worth it and my hair looks amazing and got its life back!!
Ana R.
Newport News, VA
I got this product free in exchange for my honest review. This product is very effective in keeping hair hydrated, it works really well on my thick hair. I only use this product every other day, but after using after receiving my VoxBox and using for about a week I have noticed my hair does feel smoother and silkier! The scent is nice too and not overpowering. Good product for the price and would definitely recommend!
Vanessa W.
Eureka, CA
These products are right in line with my usual go-to brand. I received these products to test out through Influenster, and I am soo in love!! Herbal essences really stole my night time shower with these!! Every morning I wake up to manageable frizz free strands! Let’s not forget to mention the perfect ‘end my day’, relaxing scent, mhmmmm.. leave the bath bombs, salts, and oils alone, I promise these will fit the bill!!
Liz M.
Spokane, WA
I can't believe how amazing my hair looks and feels! Only needing a tiny dab each use means it will really last a while for me. Which is a huge plus considering I have very think hair that goes pst my waist. My hair is smooth & shiny, I love it!
Megan C.
Bolingbrook , IL
MY FAVORITE CONDITIONER! Hands down best I’ve used in years, smells great, light weight, not sticky or crunchy curls! The texture was very important to me and it did not let me down. Lasted until the next day! Definitely recommend to anyone especially curly thick hair.
Cortney B.
Bedford, NH
I love this product because it smells amazing, and actually works in my SUPER long thick hair. I wasn't due to buy new shampoo and conditioner but as soon as I am I will purchase the set. I used 3/4 pumps in my wet hair and let it air dry. I noticed immediately my hair was smoother, and easier to brush! I I scrunched my hair a little with a towel then added a couple more pumps! I don't think it helped keep my "style" much but I wasn't really expecting it to on it's own. It definitely kept some frizz away, and my hair seemed also seemed smoother when it dried.
Katelyn O.
East Stroudsburg, PA
OMG is this new? I love herbal essences!