BY HERBAL ESSENCES

Conditions for Soft, Resilient Hair

Herbal Essences Coconut Milk Conditioner is a moisturizing conditioner that infuses hair with the hydration it needs for more manageable hair that’s less prone to damage and split ends.

• Crafted with bio:renew, a signature blend of essential antioxidants, aloe and sea kelp
  • Herbal Essences Coconut Milk conditioner with bio:renew brings your hair back to life in just 21 days
  • Coconut Milk Conditioner has 0% parabens, gluten and colorants
  • Herbal Essences Coconut Milk conditioner is color safe and hydrates hair
  • Experience the multi-layered scents of vibrant coconut, a bouquet of white florals and vanilla
  • For more stunning hair, use Coconut Milk Shampoo and Oil-Infused Crème with bio:renew

Ingredients: Water/Eau, Stearyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Chloride, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Extract, Histidine, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Ecklonia Radiata Extract, Zea Mays (Corn) Silk Extract, Orchis Mascula Flower Extract, Fragrance/parfum, Cetyl Alcohol, Bis-aminopropyl Dimethicone, Benzyl Alcohol, Disodium Edta, Citric Acid, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone.

• Have you truly noticed a difference since using this? I w...1 Answers
  • I've been looking for a new conditioner is this good and ...1 Answers
  • I'm looking for better conditioners. We're there any cons...2 Answers
Corinalicia G.
Provo, UT
Okay OMG I love this shampoo and smells so amazing I've used it I went and got it and because one of my friends hasn't so I shampooed my hair and I left my hair so smelling so good I really love it the renew from Herbal Essence everybody should try
Noa S.
Raleigh, NC
I received a deluxe sample from Ulta. This is not a brand I normally purchase because they are not cruelty free. This product however is parabens and sulfate free.
It's a rather thick white lotion type of conditioner. It took a bit of effort to get the product out of the bottle. It has a faint coconut scent. It definitely hydrated my hair abd helped detangle my long curls, and my hair does feel softer. I will not purchase the full size though because it is not cruelty free.
Malorie R.
Who can go wrong with coconut ! This is probably going to be my summer shampoo. I have dry scalp sometimes and this  Herbal Essences Coconut Milk Conditioner really gets the job done. Its usally under $10 at the local department store. It is defiantly best for hydrating that scalp and hair during the hottest times of the year.
Rachael D.
Knoxville, TN
Herbal Essences consistently makes products I love and this is no different. I love the tropical scent. I also appreciate the fact that this is paraben free ad ph balanced. Leaves my hair soft and tangle free with no build up or stripping of valuable nutrients and oils.
Lonna L.
Rochester , NY
LOVE this conditioner. It leaves my hair smelling amazing and it nourishes it so well. Works well with the shampoo companion. My hair feels so soft and bouncy afterwards! Definitely recommend! Herbal Essences Coconut Milk Conditioner
Carolyn A.
Hoboken, NJ
First and foremost, this shampoo and conditioner set smells AMAZING. Second, it leaves my hair feeling so clean, soft, and smooth! I've found that after a few weeks of use, my hair is overall less greasy and far less frizzy than normal. Pair with the leave-in for best results!
Stacia M.
Honestly, I'm a bit unhappy with this purchase. I got it to match the shampoo that I use from the same brand, and the shampoo is amazing, but the conditioner I know this doesn't really hydrate my hair and after I rinse it out it leaves my hair feeling heavy and dry and brittle.
Desere' W.
Purchased at: Walmart
This shampoo and conditioner worked pretty good for my hair. I tend to get a greasy scalp after a few days and my length is a bit dry. So finding a conditioner that is right for my long (almost to my waistband), thick, curly hair is a bit of a struggle. I used this for quite some time excellent product for a good price.
Amber S.
Abingdon
Smells like the blue bottle version but the formula is better. It softens without the greasy feel a day or two later. The scent lasts pretty good. I also make detangling spray for my daughter's using this. Helps immensely. Will definitely be purchasing other scents!
Michelle T.
Dayton, NJ
I received a sample of this along with the shampoo. Both have the white/creamy consistency. The conditioner is very creamy and nourishing. The coconut scent is a bit typical but it's not bad. The combo leaves my hair feeling clean and soft and easily managed.
Sophie M.
My hair is pretty thick and I'm after a good conditioner that won't leave my hair feeling oily or heavy. Does anyone recommend this? It sounds great !
Katelyn S.
I'm looking for better conditioners. We're there any cons at all to this one?
Torie P.
Tifton, GA
Have you truly noticed a difference since using this? I was just looking at it tonight at Walmart!
Andrea J.
Orlando, FL
I've been looking for a new conditioner is this good and hydrating for African American natural hair or will I still have to use like 3 or 4 other products After to seal moisture