Herbal Essences Clarifying Shampoo, Tea Tree, 135 oz

Herbal Essences Clarifying Shampoo, Tea Tree, 13.5 oz

Herbal Essences Classics Clarifying Tea Tree Shampoo 13.5 fl oz: This clarifying shampoo is crafted without mineral oil or silicone Scented with refreshing notes of tea tree essence Removes buildup and residue, leaving your hair squeaky clean and full of weightless volume pH-balanced and gentle enough for daily use Cruelty-free certified by PETA

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Herbal Essences Clarifying Shampoo, Tea Tree, 13.5 oz!
How would you rate this product?
Jessica P.
Independence, KY
I have oily scalp but the other half of my hair is dry. This works wonders for my oily scalp and I usually apply the shampoo directly to my scalp massage brush to make sure my scalp is well taken care of, but personally, I need to make sure I only wash my scalp with it as it is tea tree and can cause breakage to the other half of my hair , that is already dry. So the solution I found to deal with both issues is a tea tree shampoo on my scalp and a moisturizer conditioner. Herbal Essences is a cruelty free brand so it has my respect!
Niobys L.
Madison, MS
1,415 reviews
Herbal Essences Clarifying Shampoo, Tea Tree, 13.5 oz uploaded by Niobys L.
This amazing clarifying shampoo keeps your hair clean while removing all oils and dirk and giving you volume. The fragrance is light amd unique. Highly recommend..

Looking for your answer?