BY HERBAL ESSENCES

Get dazzling, vibrant color and keep it fresh with 6 weekly treatments of Clairol Herbal Essence Color- amplifying conditioner, the color fused gel saturates each strand with vibrant color, making your hair come to life in any light. Then, in just 2... see more...

Apnett T.
Brooklyn
I like this colors for my self it's good pretty good product I recommend to every body it's nice packaging affordable good care for your hair my hair its curly I compare good this it's the beast
Jakki F.
EVANSVILLE, IN
This is me!! I love a good black and I love the way my hair feels after using the herbal essence hair color.
Larisa M.
sonora , TX
Yo amo este color y lo uso siempre de esta marca xq es delicado y effectivo la verdad siempre lo usare,xq es mi favorita
Kandy B.
Seligman, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Ok so I have a question about hair dyes. My head is allergic to typical permanent dye. I get the itchy scalp, tingling sensation, etc. So I was wondering this, tonight I just dyed my hair and got a Clairol color kit in black and noticed it was ammonia free. I didn’t experience any tingling or anything like typical dye does to my head. Is the allergic reaction due to the ammonia in the dye? Herbal Essences Clairol Herbal Essence Color, 070 Black Stilettos-bright Black (Pack of 3)