Herbal Essences Clairol  Body Envy 2 In 1 Volumizing Shampoo + Conditioner uploaded by Maria D.Herbal Essences Clairol  Body Envy 2 In 1 Volumizing Shampoo + Conditioner uploaded by Sierra P.Herbal Essences Clairol  Body Envy 2 In 1 Volumizing Shampoo + Conditioner uploaded by Jasmine P.
Herbal Essences Clairol  Body Envy 2 In 1 Volumizing Shampoo + Conditioner

Herbal Essences Clairol Body Envy 2 In 1 Volumizing Shampoo + Conditioner

BY HERBAL ESSENCES

Clairol Herbal Essences Body Envy 2 In 1 Volumizing Shampoo + Conditioner: 23.7 oz Shine enhancing, volumizing Passion flower sunrise and pearl see more...

Herbal Essences Clairol  Body Envy 2 In 1 Volumizing Shampoo + Conditioner
Herbal Essences Clairol Body Envy 2 In 1 Volumizing Shampoo + Conditioner
Buy on Walgreens
Peggy S.
Columbus , OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have fine and sometimes limp hair. This shampoo works great adding plumpness and fullness. Love it!!
Emily B.
Saint Paul, MN
I don't usually enjoy 2 in 1 hair care product because I have very curly hair that gets knots pretty easily and they usually aren't as effective. However, this product is just as effective as using a shampoo and a conditioner and it smells amazing!
Sydney S.
Chattanooga, TN
I have extremely fine hair, and I always need a body boost! This shampoo not only does that, but also smells AMAZING. This shampoo is reasonably priced and awesome for your hair!
Michelle R.
I grabbed this bottle on accident didn't notice the 2 n 1 I typically don't purchase 2n1 shampoo but the volumizing called my attention. I really enjoy it the smell is wonderful and I did see a difference in the amount of volume in my hair. This weekend I will be going to pick up another bottle.
Jessika A.
pekin, IN
I accidentally grabbed this bottle cause i never do 2n1 shampoo conditioner combos. by far the worse thing i put in my hair. the smell is nice but it dried out my hair really bad. not good for curtly hair
Alyssa A.
Phoenix, AZ
You know what this didn't really even work for me I have really long hair and when I got out of the shower my hair really didn't even feelclean
Denicia G.
Brooklyn, NY
It didn't really do anything special to my hair but it did smell really good. I have curly hair so I need moisture, this didn't really do that but I used it with a conditioner and it was ok.
Lindsay T.
Toronto, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I LOVE this shampoo + conditioner. I have thick heavy hair that is like overly healthy since I do not color it ever and that can make it go a little flat at my roots, I only wash and condition my hair every 4 to 5 days and this shampoo + conditioner gives my hair lift and volume and body and just life!
Kim M.
Farmington, MN
I like the scent. It's a good price and I feel that it gives my hair a little extra volume
Janisha R.
COLUMBIA, MO
Love the smell of the shampoo. I prefer to have both shampoo and conditioner instead of the 2n1 but made the process a lot faster as I have really thick hair.