Herbal Essences Clairol  Body Envy 2 In 1 Volumizing Shampoo + Conditioner uploaded by Maria D.Herbal Essences Clairol  Body Envy 2 In 1 Volumizing Shampoo + Conditioner uploaded by Sierra P.Herbal Essences Clairol  Body Envy 2 In 1 Volumizing Shampoo + Conditioner uploaded by Jasmine P.
Herbal Essences Clairol  Body Envy 2 In 1 Volumizing Shampoo + Conditioner

Herbal Essences Clairol Body Envy 2 In 1 Volumizing Shampoo + Conditioner

BY HERBAL ESSENCES

Clairol Herbal Essences Body Envy 2 In 1 Volumizing Shampoo + Conditioner: 23.7 oz Shine enhancing, volumizing Passion flower sunrise and pearl see more...

Herbal Essences Clairol  Body Envy 2 In 1 Volumizing Shampoo + Conditioner
Herbal Essences Clairol Body Envy 2 In 1 Volumizing Shampoo + Conditioner
Buy on Walgreens
delese t.
delese t.
Myrtle Beach, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I recently received this product for free for testing purposes. I've used herbal essence products before & wasn't disappointed. Now, I live in the south at the beach & as a natural redhead I do have to be careful what products I use to help prevent my natural color from fading. I have to use sun shield hair protecting products. I do love the fact this product adds volume on top of it smelling amazing!! But I have noticed some fading in my color but again, I live where there is a ton of sun & the salt water also plays a role. I'm gonna give it a couple more washes to see if I'm fully satisfied! I do recommend this if you're looking for volume & the scent does last for more than just a day or two!
Jasmine P.
Jasmine P.
St. Petersburg , FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received this product in a VoxBox for testing purposes. I like to switch up my shampoo and conditioner so this arrived at a perfect time. I haven't used herbal essences products in a few months so I was excited to try this out. 2-1 products are always great if you're in a rush. I tried this last night and I was impressed. I loved the scent of the product and it left my hair feeling fresh and clean. In terms of volume I have thick hair so I don't notice anything drastically different. Overall I'd recommend for others to try out 💁🏻
chelsea a.
chelsea a.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've used herbal essence many times before, the scents of all of them are awesome and this one is no different. However, the two in one really felt like just shampoo. My hair felt super dry and clumped together just after washing. It definitely added some volume once it was dry but it left my hair a little more knotty then usual. I used it again but used deep conditioning treatment after and didn't have a problem. But I feel as if that kinda defeats the purpose of a 2in1
Sierra P.
Sierra P.
Rockaway Bch, NY
Cheers to my very first VoxBox, and it just so happens to be this 2 in 1 shampoo/conditioner which I received for testing purposes. Herbal Essebces did a great job at combining the two. Just began to use it and already I'm in love, it smells so good. It definitely did give me more volume and left my hair feeling weightless.
Andrew H.
Andrew H.
This product has done wonders for me. I have thin hair that tends to easily get very oily from daily activities. I use body envy on nights I go out which always gives plenty of volume to help conseal my hair thinning. It also give my already fine hair that last touch so the ladies enjoy running there fingers through it.
Yisbeli A.
Yisbeli A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used this once and got satisfied. The smell is so good and it lasted for at leats three days in my hair. I wanted eating it, haha. My mom gave it to me and I was so exciting!! I have curly black hair and sometimes is difficult to keep it healthy. One thing a loved is that the product is 1 in 2, it helped me a lot.
Andrea H.
Andrea H.
This is definitely my favorite shampoo at the moment and i go through a lot of different brands. i love that it cleans my hair and leaves it soft but NOT greasy at all. its very rare for me to find a shampoo that can do all that PLUS give my hair more volume. its amazing
Sheena T.
Sheena T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
One of my favorite shampoos. It leaves my hair feeling soft and bouncy and not oily like other hair shampoos. My hair is thick and coarse so my hair is always get and this product helps keep it manageable. I would recommend this to anyone regardless of hair type.
Tori S.
Tori S.
Hazleton, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Herbal Essences Clairol Body Envy 2 in 1 Volumizing Shampoo and conditioner is my go to! I use this every single day when i shower and my hair has never felt better. i really recommend this to family and friends and anyone looking for some volume!
Maria D.
Maria D.
Lynn, MA
I received these products complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes. This is my First impression. I really liked, smells really good. I used this immediately and feel my hair smoothly and silky. It's Moisturizing and very clean.